Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Only if i can count you as a sexual partner after :pac:

:eek:

im not that easy PLYA :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

I always find this a very strange question because a number doesn't really tell you much on its own

Person A could have only slept with 1 person but could be having a lot more and a lot better sex than person B who's slept with 100 people but could still be a lousy shag.

Number of partners is no reflection on how good a person is in bed. I'm 30 now, lost my virginity at 18 but I was fairly crap in bed until I was about 27.

Also my number isn't that big but most woman I know will reduce it for fear of being judged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

Sound Bite wrote: »
    I'm 30 now, lost my virginity at 18 but I was fairly crap in bed until I was about 27.

It took you till 27 to find the G-spot, or were you looking for a light switch ?

Also my number isn't that big but most woman I know will reduce it for fear of being judged.

As a young lady told me earlier, it's not the size that's important, it's what you can do with it .... also helps if you can find a light switch also ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

So, taking into account that there are more males who use this site than females (census - I know, a little old), thus more men would have voted in this thread, I think it's far to say that women can be just as promiscuous as men can (though maybe woman are a little bit more secretive about it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Counts on fingers......... 0.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

feck it, I wasnt sure if this was going to be one of those threads where people actually tell their number or was just going to be a discussion aka keeping schtum kinda thing :pac:

15, my now boyfriend and, im hoping what he says is true, true love is the no.15 obv :D
    my magic number was 3 up until midish last year, after a over 3year relationship, so yeah ive seem to have gotten around the past year and a bit, i guess its part of the whole being single after a long while of not/getting over someone process :D:pac: but as i always say and believe to be true, im a firm believer in do whatever you will when single as long as not purposefully hurting anyone etc of course so when you actually do meet someone you fall in love with, be with etc then you should never be tempted, thats just imho but it works tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

MrStuffins wrote: »
    EVery girl is different. the ones who say they wouldn't date a guy who was a virgin aren't the kinda girls you wanna be with anyway ;)

Yeah but you see this is problem, on this forum, the majority of women polled said they wouldn't date a virgin male over the age under circumstances, so because of that situation (if it arises) I've already writted off the majority in this country and they haven't seen my other negatives yet. :(
    No one who cares about you will care about how many sexual partners you have had.

I wish that were true. Really I do. But in reality in my age and older I dont think it is sadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

It took you till 27 to find the G-spot, or were you looking for a light switch ?

I'm female! My point is how good someone is in bed has nothing to do with how many partners a person has. Its way more got to do with confident both in terms of your own body and your ability, enthusiasm, wanting to please your partner, willingness to experiment, not talking yourself to seriously etc.

Gnobe wrote: »
    Yeah but you see this is problem, on this forum, the majority of women polled said they wouldn't date a virgin male over the age under circumstances, so because of that situation (if it arises) I've already writted off the majority in this country and they haven't seen my other negatives yet. :(

I've read some of your posts recently - you really seem to be focussing on what you read on that board (re not dating virgin males). To be honest, there's people of certain dispositions everywhere and they don't necessarily represent everyone in society. Would you want to go out with someone who is that shallow?

For example, I doubt I'd make it on that beautifulpeople.com dating site but would I want to if they're only concerned about looks?

I'm female! My point is how good someone is in bed has nothing to do with how many partners a person has. Its way more got to do with confident both in terms of your own body and your ability, enthusiasm, wanting to please your partner, willingness to experiment, not talking yourself to seriously etc.

i'm thinking light off then right ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

I likes ladies who like sex and are comfortable with it..iv been round the block and back again ..being in my early thirties id find it weird if a girl the same age as me only had a couple of partners in their life ..LTR's or not...probably says more about my pervert ways than anything else though..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

I wish that were true. Really I do. But in reality in my age and older I dont think it is sadly.

I think you have to stop thinking too much about what society thinks and more of about what's best for you. Also, I don't know if polls here on boards necessary reflect the overall population of the country.

Consider that a majority of people on boards are between 18 and 30, so any poll here would more or less reflect that demographic but not the entire country.

Considering the age demographic on here, the above poll would suggest that you're not the only one between 18 and 30 who's a virgin. 18 other are, you're not the only one and it isn't really unusual at all.

Furthermore, I don't think it's true that if you're still a virgin by a certain age women will turn their back to you. There are so many other factors that would lead a woman to reject you. If you're a nice guy, smart, calm, polite attitude, respectful and got things going for you, etc., I think that'd matter more than the fact that you've never slept with anyone.

If a woman you date sees the fact that you're a virgin as a mitigating factor in a potential relationship, then I wouldn't think that she's a very nice person and, to be frank, not worth dating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

I'm in the 5-10 category, just on the lower cusp. I'm 28. Quite happy with that. I always hated one night stands and meaningless encounters. Old-fashioned, I guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

So you're a virgin and a lot of women said they wouldn't date one............ so what?

You're not going after "the majority of women". Sure if I asked out every woman in Ireland, the vast majority of them would turn me down too! No big deal!

You're just lacking in confidence. Get out there, meet people, you'll feel so much better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Tom Tom brought out gps sat nav maps to guide you to the infamous g-spot :p

Tom Tom brought out gps sat nav maps to guide you to the infamous g-spot :p

Jaysus dem boyo think of everything hey !! back in my day we just drew a map, and ye passed it around every week to the nxt lad who might be getting the ride !!

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1335479449863_3073697.png

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I had sex once, it was nice.

I had sex once, it was nice.

Lucky :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Its kinda funny how much emphasis is put on sex, more emphasis should be put on breathing

blacklilly wrote: »
    Its kinda funny how much emphasis is put on sex, more emphasis should be put on breathing

My mates do both!

In as such as they'd ride anything with a breath!

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Lucky :mad:
    what are you rushing / panicking for chief, plenty of wimens and time left ... it's not a race..

Infairness, there's nothing worse then bad sex, sure, sex is sex, but bad sex, sure that's like a lemon cheese cake with no lemon in it , it's a lemon cheese cake alright, but ye know it's just not right all the same.

It's also important to note, that one shoudl control one's breading during sex, to enable on to maintain control over one's climax... in through the nose out through the month, and remember above all else .. squeeze those core muscles..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

MrStuffins wrote: »
    My mates do both!

In as such as they'd ride anything with a breath!

Are your mates good looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

No such thing as bad sex.

Even when its bad it's good.

When it gets really bad oral sex makes up for it!

Are your mates good looking?

They're not really my type!

If he's not willing to get on his knees, then he's not worth it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

It's also important to note, that one shoudl control one's breading during sex, to enable on to maintain control over one's climax... in through the nose out through the month, and remember above all else .. squeeze those core muscles..

One could not have put that better oneself:p

Hmm i must have high standard so my dear ;)

What if one partner, gets no pleasure from the act? Is that not bad sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Oh theres bad sex alright...

When you feel like patting them on the head and saying, its not me its you....

After bad sex I wouldnt even let them try oral!

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    What if one partner, gets no pleasure from the act? Is that not bad sex?

Nope theres just something wrong with you! :D

Advertisement