Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

why how many did you sleep with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

why how many did you sleep with :)

Not that many but considering I've had one LTR that was 5 years and my sexual history only spans 7 years it's bad enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

All that poll shows is that there are a lot of liars here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Not that many but considering I've had one LTR that was 5 years and my sexual history only spans 7 years it's bad enough!

You're the one who clicked "Female: 100+" aren't you?

It's ok, you're among friends here! And statistically speaking, almost certainly a couple of past sexual partners!

• Advertisement

100 + you must be shagging in your sleep make a career out of it :eek:

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You're the one who clicked "Female: 100+" aren't you?

It's ok, you're among friends here! And statistically speaking, almost certainly a couple of past sexual partners!

Haha ah yes I do get around :rolleyes:
    Nah my magic number is 12 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

100 + you must be shagging in your sleep make a career out of it :eek:

dogs humping your leg doesn't count :p

1 over the 5 years and then 11 over the remaining 2 years.

Less than 1 every 2 months. Not a massive number IMO.

1 over the 5 years and then 11 over the remaining 2 years.

Less than 1 every 2 months. Not a massive number IMO.

Also had a relationship that lasted 6 months, one was 7 months, two lasted 2 months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Your arse must be in bits!

There has been some serious gold in AH lately.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Also had a relationship that lasted 6 months, one was 7 months, two lasted 2 months.

Is paky included in that magical 12;)?

Is paky included in that magical 12;)?

Yes he is, he's number 12 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

im 35, i wouldnt say it's so "many" that i've lost count, i've just lost count, and im damned if i can remember back before i met my wife 15 years ago, i got around like any hormonal teenager i guess, probably more than 100, but the poll in the OP takes no account of age, not to mention the fact that more pensioners nowadays seem to be having more sex than their counterparts of previous generations. in fact i think there were some surveys done that showed a shocking increase in the number of OAP's with STI's, so it's not a case of "all the young ones are at it like rabbits" at all at all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

While my name alludes' to a larger number, i have never really bothered to keep count over the years ..

In saying that i was asked a while back to do a quick head count, and the number was crossing the 30 mark, including a 5 year and a 4 year relationship .. ( giving away hints to my age there now :eek: )

Were only counting buttsecks in this poll right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Are we including prossies?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭NuMarvel

Does Pam and her 5 friends count as 1 or 6?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Noting wrong with liking the cock :cool:

i like the vagina :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Well I'll post what I've been saying for the past while now on here, and I have no problem saying it again.

Embarresingly I'm a male virgin, was a bit weird teenager and I became a social recluse. I suffered a lot bullying in England before I came here at 14 so "closed up" by avoiding people incase I looked weak and that I wasn't exploited. It was a defense mechanism to avoid being bullied being a recluse.

I didn't think I was good enough for society anyway as I believed nobody wanted me so I didn't go out. I felt I was doing society a favour by avoiding people. I believed the world hated me.

I've developed a self hatred for myself since my teenage years, I felt I was a failure and have allowed it to manifest and I attempted suicide a few months back because I felt I was a social freak/failure at 25.

Part of the reason also was because I believed I was going to be like this for the rest of my life so thought if I was ending my life I would doing me and my family a favour.

I've had counselling for the first time in my life recently since, on anti-depressants, and now have appointments with psycologists.

I hate bringing about a depressing post to this thread, but its these sort of topics and conversations which have bothered me over the years I have to admit. Obviously I feel like a total twit for being a virgin at 25 near 26. But I was painfully shy in my teens and early 20s, plus I had no confidence so have naturally fallen into this position.

I've seen some threads about women not dating virgin blokes after 30 etc and has upset me obviously. I worry that I'm almost too old to have a girlfriend for the first time now as when you're in my position it becomes weird to be like this at my age. I feel like a loser obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

I envy you Gnobe, I lost my virginity to an absolute munt-wagon.

You've no reason to feel bad, in fact you're lucky, ya bastid. :pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Gnobe wrote: »
    Well I'll post what I've been saying for the past while now on here, and I have no problem saying it again.

Embarresingly I'm a male virgin, was a bit weird teenager and I became a social recluse. I suffered a lot bullying in England before I came here at 14 so "closed up" by avoiding people incase I looked weak and that I wasn't exploited. It was a defense mechanism to avoid being bullied being a recluse.

I didn't think I was good enough for society anyway as I believed nobody wanted me so I didn't go out. I felt I was doing society a favour by avoiding people. I believed the world hated me.

I've developed a self hatred for myself since my teenage years, I felt I was a failure and have allowed it to manifest and I attempted suicide a few months back because I felt I was a social freak/failure at 25.

Part of the reason also was because I believed I was going to be like this for the rest of my life so thought if I was ending my life I would doing me and my family a favour.

I've had counselling for the first time in my life recently since, on anti-depressants, and now have appointments with psycologists.

I hate bringing about a depressing post to this thread, but its these sort of topics and conversations which have bothered me over the years I have to admit. Obviously I feel like a total twit for being a virgin at 25 near 26. But I was painfully shy in my teens and early 20s, plus I had no confidence so have naturally fallen into this position.

I've seen some threads about women not dating virgin blokes after 30 etc and has upset me obviously. I worry that I'm almost too old to have a girlfriend for the first time now as when you're in my position it becomes weird to be like this at my age.

There are 8 other virgins who've voted in the poll so far Gnobe, you're not the only one.

Don't be silly dude, why would the world hate you? sure the world doesn't know you! As you said, you were a bit of a hermit. Just get out and meet people. Activity clubs are awesome for this. Join a swimming club, card club, football club.... whatever you're into. You'll meet like-minded people.

Sorry to hear that man but i'm very happy to hear you weren't successful in your attempt! I have a friend like you. He never had any friends when he was a teenager, thought nobody would like him so didn't bother trying to make any. I met him in college when he was maybe 24. Myself and my mates used to go out of our way to get him to hang with us because we knew he was a nice guy and was just a bit akward so wouldn't come to us. Now he's one of our best mates. He lives out of the county we're from but we always meet up with him and we go on weekends away etc.

Trust me, it's not you. it's just that nobody knows you that's all.

it's no big deal man. There's no rush to have sex. Just get out and meet people. A lot of those people will be girls ;)
    I've seen some threads about women not dating virgin blokes after 30 etc and has upset obviously. I worry that I'm almost too old to have a girlfriend for the first time now as when you're in my position it becomes weird to be like this at my age.

EVery girl is different. the ones who say they wouldn't date a guy who was a virgin aren't the kinda girls you wanna be with anyway ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

I've seen some threads about women not dating virgin blokes after 30 etc and has upset me obviously. I worry that I'm almost too old to have a girlfriend for the first time now as when you're in my position it becomes weird to be like this at my age.

Who cares about worries, you'll be dead and forgotten in 100 years. So what's the worst that can happen, a girl thinks your weird.

Life isn't about ticking off boxes for society's approval, it's about enjoying yourself. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You are good enough as you are, quit comparing yourself to other people, no one is is superior or inferior to anyone else, we are all just different. Find things in life you enjoy doing, and remember no one's viewpoint is more important than yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Well there was Pamela.....her sister and er her sister and her triplet sisters.....

gnobe,try speed dating and just practice getting out and meeting people it will become easier as time goes by you will deffo meet someone,speed dating almost definately ensures a couple of dates and if you dont like them or vice versa on to the next one..

gnobe,try speed dating and just practice getting out and meeting people it will become easier as time goes by you will deffo meet someone,speed dating almost definately ensures a couple of dates and if you dont like them or vice versa on to the next one..

Also, Internet Dating. There's a massive thread on it around here somewhere. Do a search for it, there's some good stories in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I had full sex in 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came and all:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Interesting very interesting :D

One. 7 years ago. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I don't know how people are meant to remember. I'm rolling on 30 - and I can't remember them all. I haven't slept around either, so it's probably only around 10 - But I seriously couldn't remember them all off the top of my head.

Advertisement