Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DON'T BE SCARED NORMY!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

Best thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭RoboRat

chatroom8yo2li.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Magic M

Chris already beat myles by decision Paul:)

I was robbed in that fight and Chris knows it. Not one for smack talk or making excuses for fights but It was a crap performance on my part and losing 7 kg in 1 day wasnt pretty in my eyes and many MANY others I won even belfast crowd thought I won for christ sake haha....On the other hand it would be a great fight that I most def watch P.S If it doesnt happen Ill be more then happy to smack the smack talk outta ya chris when im back in action ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 GnPkid

1288633018_omg-mouse.gif

Stringer, Parke and now Price... this thread...... IS AWESOME

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Secret ninja

Magic M wrote: »
    I was robbed in that fight and Chris knows it. Not one for smack talk or making excuses for fights but It was a crap performance on my part and losing 7 kg in 1 day wasnt pretty in my eyes and many MANY others I won even belfast crowd thought I won for christ sake haha....On the other hand it would be a great fight that I most def watch P.S If it doesnt happen Ill be more then happy to smack the smack talk outta ya chris when im back in action ;)

Price your not going to make 70 anytime soon.

• Advertisement

Nope but I can most defiantly make 73kg for October ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Secret ninja

Nope but I can most defiantly make 73kg for October ;-)

Them's are fighting words!! normy is afraid of chris, price is ****ting it of normy!! I think triple threat match sort that **** out!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭mikey1

price is ****ting it of normy!!

Hardly.

Firstly from what Iv heard Chris was giving norman quite a , let we say "challenge" in training.

Myles fought norman when he had very little ground game and after training at SBG with John Kavanagh he has a serious arsenal in his toolbox.

Myles and chris's fight was very close.
    So i hardly think he is "****ting" it of normy.

Id personally like to see Norman fight Chris and then a rematch between Myles and chris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Dudley is disgusted by the lack of dignity on this thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgESRnB3kCUF5PwiUz9Dyb19Op_6oTFT9IeVMTipmBya1uwjvlgpw12QEj

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭liverbear

Super stuff this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭kid chaos

Them gifs are brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Menace2Society

Chris already beat myles by decision Paul:)

How where you robbed? It was a close fight & you won the first round that's fair enough but you wernt robbed. Ask yourself who where the judges.... Aiden Marron part of EFR who I used to give **** to back in the day, Tim McCory from Peter Laverys gym & someone else who I can't remember.... ALL of which I have no connection or affiliation to. Even the commentators thought I won (Flores & Lenard)

We both had the same game plan & not much happened in the fight, I landed the cleaner strikes, you landed on my elbows! I controlled rounds 2&3. As it was close of course the ones who don't like me are gona say you won. 3 judges & 2 commentators seem to think different!

After I take Normys belt I'll defend it against you if you want? Plus make LW first!

How where you robbed? It was a close fight & you won the first round that's fair enough but you wernt robbed. Ask yourself who where the judges.... Aiden Marron part of EFR who I used to give **** to back in the day, Tim McCory from Peter Laverys gym & someone else who I can't remember.... ALL of which I have no connection or affiliation to. Even the commentators thought I won (Flores & Lenard)

We both had the same game plan & not much happened in the fight, I landed the cleaner strikes, you landed on my elbows! I controlled rounds 2&3. As it was close of course the ones who don't like me are gona say you won. 3 judges & 2 commentators seem to think different!

After I take Normys belt I'll defend it against you if you want? Plus make LW first!

Ah Ill give ya that one robbed was an exaggeration (maybe ;) ) but in my opinion I won the fight by effective aggressiveness,being more active with my grappling and all over strikes with my leg kicks and body shots you landed clean strikes aswell but overall I felt I did enough. The third judge was Peter Wilson from what I remember and regardless of how you dont know them judges they are all from belfast and would sway your way for the decision if close you were the home town guy and we had another fight that night there was no 4th round rule for the tourney so a winner had to be announced and If i was being honest a lot of people said a draw would have been fair and I dont disagree a 4th round was in order we were cancelling each other out with the same game plan. Oh and the people that thought I won were guys that I dont know and others that ive only heard about but have a credible outlook on MMA. Yup I wont make 70 for that fight but I can make 73kg so take it or leave it its there and Ill up the stakes by giving you all my purse if you win ;).....P.s. Leonard thought you won which is fair enough he's very knowledgeable in MMA and has his own outlook on ways a fight should be won but you cant put the american dude in the same sentence he hasn't a clue an only following marks lead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Them's are fighting words!!

Awh hell nah!

black-woman-attitude.jpeg?w=300&h=246

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

Shazbot wrote: »
    Menace2Society is Chris Stinger

0' 0"!!! Take the fight man, should be easy to beat a guy this short :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭weemate

Ah Ill give ya that one robbed was an exaggeration (maybe ;) ) but in my opinion I won the fight by effective aggressiveness,being more active with my grappling and all over strikes with my leg kicks and body shots you landed clean strikes aswell but overall I felt I did enough. The third judge was Peter Wilson from what I remember and regardless of how you dont know them judges they are all from belfast and would sway your way for the decision if close you were the home town guy and we had another fight that night there was no 4th round rule for the tourney so a winner had to be announced and If i was being honest a lot of people said a draw would have been fair and I dont disagree a 4th round was in order we were cancelling each other out with the same game plan. Oh and the people that thought I won were guys that I dont know and others that ive only heard about but have a credible outlook on MMA. Yup I wont make 70 for that fight but I can make 73kg so take it or leave it its there and Ill up the stakes by giving you all my purse if you win ;).....P.s. Leonard thought you won which is fair enough he's very knowledgeable in MMA and has his own outlook on ways a fight should be won but you cant put the american dude in the same sentence he hasn't a clue an only following marks lead.

Hate to even get involved with this nonsense but here we go...firstly only one of the judges was from Belfast,Aidan is from Magherafelt direction and Peter is from Ballyclare as far as I know.The fight on Clan wars was close I'll give you that but it hardly set the world on fire.I think I told you at the time that a take down from either of you would have clinched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

the gif's here are funny but the trash talk is seriously cringeworthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

nino1 wrote: »
    childish homophobic nonsense is what it is, cretins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

childish homophobic nonsense is what it is, cretins
    Bit of an over reaction there I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Dean09 wrote: »
    Bit of an over reaction there I think.
    Using "gay" as an insult is quite clearly homophobic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I take your point but tbh in today's world people don't generally use the word in that way. It's more or less just like any other slagging and it's not generally meant in a homophobic way. And you called them cretins too.
    I still think your comment was over reacting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I take your point but tbh in today's world people don't generally use the word in that way. It's more or less just like any other slagging and it's not generally meant in a homophobic way. And you called them cretins too.

I agree with Fenian Army.

What kinda fag uses gay as an insult? Disgraceful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Elaborate?

Would you like "better" trash talking?

Or less cringe....

Your point is...?

?????

I'll post the fight later if I can find it but from what I remember the combo u threw was left body shot, right leg kick which I defended. I checked all your leg kicks apart from one if I remember correctly.

As said previous the fight was ****, nothin happened but I seemed to land the more 'clean' strikes even if you threw more shots (need to watch it again) & I think the 3 judges are credible enough to score the fight accordingly. All 3 had the same score. Mark said I won as well & again had alot of knowledge in the sport.

73kg does not interest me in the slightest however taking all your purse does so I'll speak to managment & see what they decide & see what show to put it on...either Clan Wars or Cage Contender (whoever is gona pay more!) **** it I'll even fight in your neck of the woods if it makes u happy so u can't complain about having a hometown judge. Jus for the record I'm from Lisburn, not Belfast so not really a hometown advantage.

What he said ^^

Not meant as in homophobic term but just another word used to slag!!

Also trash talk is cringe worthy, hence the name - 'trash talk'

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

Elaborate?

Would you like "better" trash talking?

Or less cringe....

Your point is...?

?????

its like listening to two 5 years olds squabbling.
    The lads should check out a few of sonnen's interviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

These Men frown on this threads schenanigens.

1973_summerwine_gal-350x250.jpg

The lads should check out a few of sonnen's interviews.

And anyone who does Thai should watch Anderson Silva....................:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Norman has a lot more to lose here, I personally wouldn't take the fight. When did Norman issue the open challenge ? Was it before the UK TUF series was announced ? He got through the striking and grappling phases and could well be getting into the house. No point in him agreeing to a fight now , getting into the TUF house, potentially winning it and then being said he ducked it.

Norman is a great fighter and while the fight would be entertaining, it's very clear that he has nothing to gain by taking the fight.

However Myles Price saying he'd give his purse away if he loses is interesting! Let's see that one first!

Advertisement