Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DON'T BE SCARED NORMY!!!

Options
  • 12-06-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Well Well, How about I step up & take the fight & you actually show up this time & dont pussy out like in the Clan Wars tourney?

How about u come to fight & dont pull out with some bull**** excuse like last time 'O I need more time to prep' even tho u had nearly 2 weeks longer than I did!

I'll put my belt on the line & you put your's down & lets see who walks away with them both!!!

Don't Be Scared Normy!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

345fbdd4_Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

angryfists.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

tumblr_lols30rUm71qeiwtao1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gatecrasher69er

aw man the only thing that scares me is ur ears..:) mayb work ur way into the top 25 rankings and il maybe consider it.. i know ur just trying to make a name for yourself man,, its ok :D im actually trying out for ultimate fighter so please wish me luck!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

excited_elf.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

loud-noises.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Where do I find suitable gif's?..

Oh, and from the charter;
    10) Call outs must be kept respectful and the user must make it clear who they are.

So enough of the moderator stuff, gif's?.

best thread of 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

aw man the only thing that scares me is ur ears..:) mayb work ur way into the top 25 rankings and il maybe consider it.. i know ur just trying to make a name for yourself man,, its ok :D im actually trying out for ultimate fighter so please wish me luck!!:pac:

gladje4af0.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

fckuk_this_thread_im_out_of_here_gif.gif

• Advertisement

FIIIIIIGHTING TALK!

funny-gifs-boxing-kitteh-gets-knocked-out.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭SorGan

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=676&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_fileName=The+Ultimate+Warrior+2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ccopeland

lmao a picture says a thousand words. These gifs have put a smile on this old man's face, bravo boys, bravo indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Menace2Society

You really going low enuff to talk about my ears........what about that silly little hicky tattoo on your neck!! Anyway your ma loves my ears!!

your in the 25 caz you've been active, who have you beat? The fight for your belt was against a feather weight who had never fought before! You havent beat anyone in the 25 apart from Ali which was his debut fight!

Tell the truth......when you came over I smashed you everywhere & took your heart, you realised I was better than you & only lasted 3 days in my gym! Everyone seems to think that your better than me but we both know I'd smash you!! Hence the pullout on Clan Wars

How about you stop ducking me & step up to fight!!!

Don't Be Scared!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

You really going low enuff to talk about my ears........what about that silly little hicky tattoo on your neck!! Anyway your ma loves my ears!!

your in the 25 caz you've been active, who have you beat? The fight for your belt was against a feather weight who had never fought before! You havent beat anyone in the 25 apart from Ali which was his debut fight!

Tell the truth......when you came over I smashed you everywhere & took your heart, you realised I was better than you & only lasted 3 days in my gym! Everyone seems to think that your better than me but we both know I'd smash you!! Hence the pullout on Clan Wars

How about you stop ducking me & step up to fight!!!

Don't Be Scared!!

surprise-1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

WeeBey.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

tumblr_m4ufyczC9z1rov8hj.gif

Have always used this in the sex and sexuality forum :pac:

man say all you want...im in the driving seat to making it to a big show so stop hating on it..i will have top european fights and top 10 uk fights this year. you should get more active and get into the top 15 and then run your mouth. i aint no smack talker but sucks my b@lls.

good bye now x

SHOCKED CONOR IS SHOCKED!

599969_450531254970980_736779578_n.jpg

man say all you want...im in the driving seat to making it to a big show so stop hating on it..i will have top european fights and top 10 uk fights this year. you should get more active and get into the top 15 and then run your mouth. i aint no smack talker but sucks my b@lls.

good bye now x

How am I hating?? I'm all for the Irish doing well.....Me & Connor McGreggor had words not so long ago but as soon as he won his belt I congratulated him as I love to see people from our country doing well!

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Norman-Parke-47549

Which one of your last 6 fights have even been in the rankings either? You said get ranked to fight you...... O wait none of these guys are even scratching at the rankings!!

Why don't you admit that you don't want to fight me?? There is only so many times you can keep ducking me!

Are you scared??

Don't Be scared Normy!!

• Advertisement

:D

think-of-the-children.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

water-balloon-slow-motion-face-animated.gif

(just wanted to fit in)

Plus how can you issue a challenge askin who is gona step up to fight you for it then turn down the person who steps up?

Anyway I'd like to hear John's views on this....................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I actually don't know which fighter Menace2Society is, whats his name?.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

I actually don't know which fighter Menace2Society is, whats his name?.

Menace2Society is Chris Stinger

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

Anyway I'd like to hear John's views on this....................

moi? i think it'd be cracking fight....but doesnt look it'll be happening anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ccopeland

Is there not a lightweight tournament in December?

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/cage-contender-and-ommac-to-hold-155lb-tournament/

Put your d@8cks away boys, this piss fight is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

This is just cringey

Advertisement