Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Kiera wrote: »
    Yup loads of different kinds of food vans. They even had an O'Briens sandwhich van.

Ugh...feck off with yer bread :D

I'm really thinking now that I'd like to go on a cruise. The ole lad is just back from one and said it was amazing.

Anyone ever been on one?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm really thinking now that I'd like to go on a cruise. The ole lad is just back from one and said it was amazing.

Anyone ever been on one?

my grandparents have been on a few and are trying to get the whole family to go on one next year
    sounds a bit boring but could be good i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Anyone ever been on one?

Haha sure i dont eat bread, just letting you know they have every kind of food there :P

I'm heading on one in Sept. 17 of us going. Need to lose at least a stone before i go cause i hear that's what you put on :)

Yeh I didn't realise food etc was all included.

Well I'll book one after your back Kiera. I trust your judgement :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,572 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Awww that's MY beach :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

LaHaine wrote: »
    Two days left in Ireland, then its Oz all alone. Im floating between waves of excitement and pure terror!!
    How exciting! Let us know how it goes. Good luck.
    krudler wrote: »
    so apparently the first press screening of The Dark Knight Rises got a standing ovation, excited!
    Please be good. I'm worried about Bane's voice.
    bubblefett wrote: »
    Edit: oh and my gran wants me to get her 50 shades of grey :/
    Oh boy!
    javagal wrote: »
    i got sunburnt :-(
    So there is something more painful than childbirth...sunburnt childbirth...

:pac:
    Hope it isn't too bad!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

We went down to the Volvo Ocean Race village today. So much fun. They have transformers. TRANSFORMERS!

James stood up beside Optimus Prime and did a little dance. I had tears streaming down my cheeks. That alone was worth the 72 hours of labour.

We ate hotdogs in the rain, saw some awesome birds of prey, had a chat to some helicopter crew and had gelato for dinner. I didn't even mind the rain.

Sometimes I wish I didn't give most of my shirts to charity.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    That alone was worth the 72 hours of labour.

Da fuck??? :eek:

• Advertisement

We went down to the Volvo Ocean Race village today. So much fun. They have transformers. TRANSFORMERS!
    I missed the transformers.

*pouts*

*blubber*

I'm over-tired.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'm heading on one in Sept. 17 of us going. Need to lose at least a stone before i go cause i hear that's what you put on :)

At least apparently, I think a cruise might be my idea of an ideal holiday.
    I could bring a suitcase full of books, eat endlessly, and just chill.

Gosh it was such a lovely day today, really enjoyed it, went up the North shopping with the other half.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Da fuck??? :eek:

Think thats bad. While I was getting over the shock of yer one with the 8 month old being 3 months preggers. Someone else tells me her sisters youngest child came out sideways. SIDEWAYS.

Sideways.

Sideways.

Legs crossed. All day.

Sideways.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

if i ever have a kid im asking for all the drugs and happy gas they have

ALL the drugs

i want to be off my head and not feeling a damn thing...

Think thats bad. While I was getting over the shock of yer one with the 8 month old being 3 months preggers. Someone else tells me her sisters youngest child came out sideways. SIDEWAYS.

Sideways.

Sideways.

Legs crossed. All day.

Sideways.
    Two words for that woman: Hippos yawn!

Did I mention the baby was sideways?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Did I mention the baby was sideways?

That's gross.
    /shudder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Well we all know what position that child was concieved in! :eek:

Jesus, that's horrific, all joking aside.

Well, I made honey ecs curry. After a google search on what a food processor is and what it looks like, and a 45 min search through all the stuff we put away after my mom died. So, yeah. Turns out we had three of the yokes. In the attic obviously for the past 6 years. Am I a grown up now?

Hope Java has stopped reading :P

Polloloca wrote: »
    Well we all know what position that child was concieved in! :eek:

Jesus, that's horrific, all joking aside.

Well, I made honey ecs curry. After a google search on what a food processor is and what it looks like, and a 45 min search through all the stuff we put away after my mom died. So, yeah. Turns out we had three of the yokes. In the attic obviously for the past 6 years. Am I a grown up now?

I'd love a food processor. Can I have one? I'll pay in cake, I'll use the food processor to help make it.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ah sideways is pretty unlikely if my guy's head couldn't fit out through my fanny birth canal. Unless it was a very early baby.

And Kiera, vaginas are way stretchier than you give them credit for!

Here's James with the Transformer:

Ah Das he's so cute.

I need ice cream. Which flavour/kind should I get?

Plain choc and some strawberry too

Bet his Mammy showed him how to wiggle :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

So I found a Carlton hotel in Galway for €147 for two people for two nights, so about €75 each, thrilled with myself, went and clicked 'book now' to see if there were any extra charges etc, then I realised, it was the Carlton in Ballinasloe rather than the Carlton in the city :(

Boo-urns. Galway would be worth the extra. Much better here than Ballinasloe. Full of knackers, it is. Misread, never mind. Still, Galway is better than Ballinasloe.

Wine makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Here's James with the Transformer:

Play that when he's 21 indeed! :D

He's such a dote, Das! What is that in his hand?

Where in the Hell are the Transformers Das Kitty? I want to go play with them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Didn't get to bed till 5 this morning but thankfully the hangover wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :) Might watch some movies and be lazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement