Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to School Clothing & Footwear Allowance 2012

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 peadarfrink

They're also posting updates on progress through their Twitter account - https://twitter.com/welfare_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I got my text on to confirm receipt of my BTSCFA application on the 30th of June. They are now processing applications received on the 30th of July. I rang them to day and the chap on the phone told me they're working on application BATCHES from the 23rd to 30th so I should hear from them in the next week?

I've a feeling I got the "long finger" I got told the exact same time period almost 2 weeks ago. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 alkar

Hi, can someone give me the number for ringing the bts, having recieved a payment yet, but my fis only came through last friday so this could be the delay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 moll85

I havent received mine either! Never wrote about Fis payment on form as I have also yet to receive this. I work but my wage is under the limit, am I even entitled to btsa as I am not on another social welfare payment/scheme ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lisamuire

hi.. does anyone know how long it takes money to come through once they've dealt with application

• Advertisement
Advertisement