Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition: Variations on a theme 9 (Twilight Zone)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

that is impossible to read

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Feedback moved to the story thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Agent Weebley

Hi pickarooney,

The only thing about moving the comment, which I have no problem with, is that this thread now lacks continuity, so if you don't mind, I am putting a direct link to the new location here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Am I correct in thinking there have only been around 10 votes so far?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You have already voted on this poll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Leafonthewind

I'm working my way through the stories and will be voting and providing feedback. I'm just a turtle when it comes to reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

bluewolf wrote: »
    Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You have already voted on this poll

But isn't there a proviso that to vote you must provide feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Toasterspark

Got impatient and started vote-counting! :P

While there are a few stand-outs, this may be the first time a VOAT has had such a spread of votes across all the entries. Pat on the back people!

almost there! dun dun dun

Advertisement