Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women! How do you like manscaping?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Never notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bunnymunro

Never notice.

really...........we would never be compatible...:D:D:D..

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

I'm not big into man-scaping. I wouldn't find it a turn off, but i would discourage him from doing it for my benefit alone. I know it can be itchy and uncomfortable when it's growing back, so it seems excessive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

A man covered from head to toe in hair. The eyeballs, earlobes, tear ducts...the whole shabang.

No really, if it's not too much bother for a man to shave his balls or remove the hair from them, that's great....I'm already sorted for floss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

If I'm honest I've never been with someone who shaved their testicles bare, I wouldn't know how to react :pac:

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

• Advertisement

PK2008 wrote: »
    There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

Don't think she has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Enough of that now, don't wanna string along too many boardsies :D

String Me along anytime..Just put Me on the list.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Been shaving mine now for a few yrs. I started just with the top and never bothered with my coin purse. One day the ex suggested giving it a trim. So that eve in the shower I got out the scissors to trim before I took the razor to em........................

First rule of manscaping is to pay attention. I didnt for a nano second and now I have a V shaped scar on my ball bag!!

On a brighter note after I started shaving down there I located my birthmark on my pubic bone. My folks always said it was on my arm. I took no joy in proving them wrong one drunken evening!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

trimming is fine.. but shaving leads to severe itching :(

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

Fizzlesque wrote: »
    Trimmed and neat, most definitely.

As for the rest of the body:
    • hairy legs
    • hairy forearms/hands
    • hairy-ish chest
    • shaved face (though this can alter depending on the level and style of unshaven growth)
    • shaved head is good for me too, but also like men without shaved heads
    • hair-free back, upper arms and shoulders
    • hair-free nose, ears and nape of neck.
    • Definitely no moustache.
    • Dark hair, not light.
    That's all very specific, I know; these would be my ideal, not my exclusive preferences. :D

one day your prince will come
    ( you may be quite old though )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

PK2008 wrote: »

Righteo I will take your advice! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Righteo I will take your advice! :D
    Actually, that might be one for paky ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I hate back hair and chest hair.

But down below doesn't bother me, trimmed and neat would be My preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Actually, that might be one for paky ;)

Shhhhh ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I tried a bit of manscaping once, after 5hrs, 3 losses of life and €26,000 in damage I gave up at what I considered to be 73% complete...never again.

Are ya sure ya werent just having a game of grand theft auto?

Advertisement