Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man's drinks...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

Appletini FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

I only drink beer, it's pretty much the only drink I like enough to buy. Wine is shiite, most spirits are ****e (and overpriced too).

Ok, beer and the occasional hot port

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Whiskey. Double. With a whiskey mixer and a whiskey chaser. Barmaids cream themselves when I order it but quickly dry up when I boke after the first mouthful and ask them to kindly pour a gallon of coke on top of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Had a few bottles of Hens Tooth last night. Got the hiccups. Had to go to bed. Very manly.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Vodka Martini.

Shaken, not Stirred.

A dry Manoli and Roussos on the rocks, stirred not beaten, with a twist of lemon, in chilled glasses not frozen, and with two curly little straws.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Pint of Creme De Menthe is your only man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Not sure if this is true not but I heard that one woman who drank bottles of Grolsch all night woke up and her clit had become penis sized.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭amacca

whiplashed wrote: »
    Not sure if this is true not but I heard that one woman who drank bottles of Golsch all night woke up and her clit had become penis sized.

was that average penis sized I wonder

also...penis sized but not penis shaped?

also I order whatever I want at the bar and I dont give two ****s what anyone thinks...............now thats manly and everyone in any bar I frequent knows it, one of the few things that would make me reconsider this policy is if the drinks would make my penis turn vagina shaped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Beamish.. see very few beours drinking beamish

Or else bovril with cavity blocks and bacon mixed by a V8 engine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

You'd have to be fairly insecure to give a ****e what other people think of you for what you're drinking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

geejuice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fupping Grasshole

amacca wrote: »
    was that average penis sized I wonder

also...penis sized but not penis shaped?

also I order whatever I want at the bar and I dont give two ****s what anyone thinks...............now thats manly and everyone in any bar I frequent knows it, one of the few things that would make me reconsider this policy is if the drinks would make my penis turn vagina shaped

Clitorises are mini penises

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Do you think the kind of drink you order reflects your masculinity?

No and how would it? If you need to drink a certain drink, in order to convey an image of masculinity? Then you're no man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

anything with jack daniels is a mans drink or vodka or budweiser or carlsberg guiness seems to be popular with more men than women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Thread reminds me of Lady Boys.

Advertisement