Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Premium appears

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Think you're right, it seems to keep adding it up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Any date on this august combat drop thingy we're getting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

anyone know what is going to be in todays drop? it is today isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah think its today with the servers down for an hour or so

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    No I'm afraid its one 350m headshot, but it records your longest one so far, I'm on 305m :(

*Shrugs* Don't have Premium myself but people doing it across several headshots is what I heard on Battlelog's forum.

I had to do it in 1 headshot... it didn't add up for me but I managed it in the end :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Soby wrote: »
    Any date on this august combat drop thingy we're getting ?

What is it, a patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

grizzly wrote: »
    What is it, a patch?

Probably more camos and more game breaking Assignments.

new camos are just stupid, its not noticable at all, at least with assignments you get new guns (most of the time)

I know its probably to controversial right now but i'd love an AR-15 in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

danniemcq wrote: »
    new camos are just stupid, its not noticable at all, at least with assignments you get new guns (most of the time)

I know its probably to controversial right now but i'd love an AR-15 in the game

I'd love some decent assigments. Imagine if they brought out an Assault Assignment that said "Take 10 M-Com Stations".

Boom, Rush would be fun again instead of the general cluster**** it is slowly turning into.

I'd love some decent assigments. Imagine if they brought out an Assault Assignment that said "Take 10 M-Com Stations".

Boom, Rush would be fun again instead of the general cluster**** it is slowly turning into.

Now that would be decent, objective based assignments instead of kills with ****ty weapons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Now that would be decent, objective based assignments instead of kills with ****ty weapons

What are the chances of that though? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Why is the AR-15 controversial right now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

422nd wrote: »
    Why is the AR-15 controversial right now?

James Holmes's weapon of choice....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Probably more camos and more game breaking Assignments.
    Don't think so. The camos came from the in-game content section in your Premium calender. This is a bonus content drop, which is a seperate section. The content drop was Karkand in July. Expecting something a bit better than camos, a lot worse than Karkand, but not holding my breath.

Don't think so. The camos came from the in-game content section in your Premium calender. This is a bonus content drop, which is a seperate section. The content drop was Karkand in July. Expecting something a bit better than camos, a lot worse than Karkand, but not holding my breath.

that was a waste for those who had the special edition with it anyway though too (although i haven't even played the 2 hours on it yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

+1 , could be something that simple :D

13.08.2012 - We need you - User Made Assignments wanted
    In a future release of BBLog we include user-made assignments. To reach our goal to made more community related features in BBLog we need your help. Submit your suggestions and ideas for new assignments. Help us to give the whole BBLog community a new incentive to compete with other peoples. Goto User-Made Assignments on getbblog.com and post your ideas.

http://getbblog.com/en/assignments

Advertisement