Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU 2012 Accommodation Thread **MOD WARNING POST #48**

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

smeal wrote: »

Awwwh quit, it's a ridiculous amount of money haha so many deposits and stuff looking forward to seeing how much I actually get back :D Suppose internet isn't the biggest worry but like it's fairly annoying paying so much for a little ethernet cable and I know in Hampstead it'll not even extend over to the bed don't think! awh Monaghan yay:D hope you settle in OK :D

Aye, I think my mam's jaw hit the floor when I told her how much was due and when it was due by :pac: I have that sorted, nicked my brother's cable for his xbox :cool: As for movies/tv shows, I get them here at home and bring 'em with me ;) Thank you :D Should be grand hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 birdmccabe

Hi
    I have a double room to rent in a lovely newly refurbished 3 bed house about 15 mins walk from DCU. 370 a month plus bills. sharing with one female.
    b_carton1@hotmail.com for more info.

Hi
    I have a double room to rent in a lovely newly refurbished 3 bed house about 15 mins walk from DCU. 370 a month plus bills. sharing with one female.
    b_carton1@hotmail.com for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Birdmccabe, sent over an email.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cnrwhite

Hi,

We have a single bedroom for rent on Collins Avenue 20/25 minute walk from DCU. You would be sharing with four reasonably clean, outgoing guys. The rent is 300 per month and the room is available immediately.
    If you're interested give me an e-mail and I can give you more details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 cnrwhite

Hi,

We have a single room to rent near about 20/25 minute walk from DCU in a nice estate. Rent is 300 per month excluding bills. You would be sharing with four guys all students.Let me know if your interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dcustudent2012

Anybody in DCU/Pats still looking for accomodation PM me I'm looking for someont to share with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Moses048

Anyone with an empty room pm please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Winglets787

From reading some older posts the internet speeds in shanowen square sound to be pretty slow, anybody know what they're like this day and age?

I tried applying from accommodation there a month back and had card trouble, next thing they're all booked up. :( Just hoping a lot of people will cancel between now and July :)

i have a single room available from now on Glasanaon road which is about 20 mins from college. pictures on daft and myhome.
    Bernie :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DeBlanka

Two rooms available for the summer if anyone's looking.
    3 mins from DCU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Locking this and creating a DCU Accom Thread 2013.

Last few posters, feel free to repost in the new thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement