Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D.I.T Newbies - 2012/13

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jayla13

That looks really interesting! I would definitely like to join some clubs, Hoping I have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Strawberry Swan

Jayla13 wrote: »
    Hi :)

Thanks for replying :). I thought they weren't moving out to Grangegorman for a while yet? Do you enjoy the course? I am, as i said excited, it is just a little daunting, I'm not that shy though so I'd say I will be ok. Gonna have a look at your link now.

It's natural to be both nervous and excited, especially being a mature student. I enjoy the course, it's very practical. It gets a lot more creative and self directed through the years.

Mountjoy students along with Portland Row and Temple Bar are scheduled to move out to Grangegorman September '14 but we'll have to wait and see if that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

In for DT211, just missed out on D228.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Garzard

I got offered Building Services Engineering in Bolton Street today. While I'm hearing it's a great course all the same I can't help feeling a bit disappointed since I was hoping more for Automotive Management, Transport Operations or Aviation Technology. I can't see myself finishing it or being content with it wondering what I'm missing out on the others.

However my brother is finishing Mechanical Engineering and said that since most of these engineering and technology courses share many common subjects, the possibility is there for me to switch courses after a year or two if I keep up decent exam results. I'm just wondering if someone can give me a bit more detailed info on this and the requirements for switching? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MiaFox

Hey guys, can anybody tell me how the course of film and broadcasting is? is it good? is it worth it? is it more theorical or practical? i really want an insight since im going there next year. Thanks :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement