Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Fleaflicker Invitational

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Christ you'd swear the season is starting tomorrow with all this hurry up nonsense

No its not but the draft went ahead with a couple of months to spare with 24 hour deadlines and people have gone over the deadlines. So what if the league doesnt start for a while. It doesnt change the fact that people have gone outside the 24 hours and others have to wait longer for their picks.

xfire_elect now gone over 24 hours again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

CoachTO wrote: »
    No its not but the draft went ahead with a couple of months to spare with 24 hour deadlines and people have gone over the deadlines. So what if the league doesnt start for a while. It doesnt change the fact that people have gone outside the 24 hours and others have to wait longer for their picks.

I think the frustrating thing is that it is consistently the same few holding up the show. I just had a look through the Front Office pick history there and 8 players have made all their picks within the limit. In fact, it's one player in particular who is the biggest culprit having missed the 24 hour deadline a whopping 5 times.

I picked Pudsy33 is up will pm him now

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I think the frustrating thing is that it is consistently the same few holding up the show. I just had a look through the Front Office pick history there and 8 players have made all their picks within the limit. In fact, it's one player in particular who is the biggest culprit having missed the 24 hour deadline a whopping 5 times.

Make that 6 doesn't look like he will make this deadline either.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Xfire Elect

Really sorry if I held this up, but I was away for the last week with no internet to make any picks. I did PM eire-dearg about it last sunday to say I wouldn't be around and to just make my picks for me if he was able to, but I guess he's not. Again, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

So guys, who's three times a brady??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

We all ready for season 2??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Arawn wrote: »
    We all ready for season 2??

Is there no draft? and the league is a member down.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

If you're a member down I'd be interested in filling in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Heffo001 wrote: »
    If you're a member down I'd be interested in filling in.

Im going to say this league is dead as the league starts tonight and the rookie draft has not started yet.

Advertisement