Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfing Bargain Alerts [Offers only, no questions or comments] See post #112

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Midfield9

Tx for heads up

GBP 79.99 with free shipping to Ireland.

100euro, had to buy one!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Reminder - no chat / comments posts please, offers only

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭djr15

£10 Discount @ Golf Store Europe
    Use GIFT10 at checkout, (minimum spend £75).

Only thing is these lads are very slow to deliver but if you were buying a new bag or trolley would be a saving all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Fourball in Birr Golf Club for €60 up until 18th January if any of ye boardies are up for a new year's challange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭scubapro

If anyone is in the market for a clicgear push trolley there is a Lightening deal on Amazon available for next 2.5 hrs

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/gb/ld?gb_hero_f_100=p:5,c:all,s:available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Adidas are doing an up to 50% sale on selected items http://www.adidas.ie/outlet if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mikepajero182

Not sure if this is the right place to post but the slieve russell have an offer for new members, €780 or €65 a month for the first 12 months full membership. Really good value for a great course, and you can pay by direct debit or cash instalments which is also handy. Its €990 a year after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 timhawker

If anyone is after a decent practice mat then Debenhams have the "Colin Montgomerie Dual Sided Golf Practice Mat" for €15.45 (Sorry I'm not permitted to post URL's)

It has good reviews on Amazon where it's £33.99.

Debenhams have free delivery over €30 and there's currently 10% off at checkout by using the code DR47.

The "Colin Montgomerie Golf Alignment Sticks" are also on offer at €4.66.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

timhawker wrote: »
    If anyone is after a decent practice mat then Debenhams have the "Colin Montgomerie Dual Sided Golf Practice Mat" for €15.45 (Sorry I'm not permitted to post URL's)

It has good reviews on Amazon where it's £33.99.

Debenhams have free delivery over €30 and there's currently 10% off at checkout by using the code DR47.

The "Colin Montgomerie Golf Alignment Sticks" are also on offer at €4.66.

damn think the Alignment Sticks are sold out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Some deals on ecco shoes

still pricey but some people seem to swear by them

http://shopeu.ecco.com/ie/en-ie/sale/men/sport

Amazon have a Great price for the Garmin gps if anyone is in the market for a GPS.

Can't post a link but is on sale for £125

Mod edit - link below

Garmin GPS

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

McGuirks 20% today, per email blurb...

Dear Customer,

We would like to Invite you to our Customer Appreciation Day

With the golf season fast approaching & many of you golfers getting the golf bug back, we thought what better way to celebrate than a having a Customer Appreciation Day. It will take place all day tomorrow Wednesday the 28th January for one day only! It's a day not to be missed for golfers!

There will be 20% off everything in all our stores & online INCLUDING sale items

Meaning a further 20% off its retail value

Up to 40% off clubs recommended retail price
    70% off ALL ladies clothing recommended retail price
    Gents clothing up to 60% off RRP

At least 20% off all clubs, shoes, bags, carts, rainwear, accessories & golf balls

There will be In-store activities in selected stores & spot prizes on the day

All stores will be open till 9pm

Shop online now @ http://www.mcguirksgolf.com/

Free delivery to Ireland & the u.k for all orders over €50

Spread the word & make sure not to miss out on some great value from the best brands in golf

*Offer only excludes pro v 1's, Tom Tom GPS's & vouchers in store.

*Selected brands excluded from online sale.

*T&C's Apply

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

Killarney Golf Club Pro Shop shared their post.
    3 hrs ·
    Massive 50% Clearance sale today and tomorrow

Killarney Golf Club Pro Shop
    BIG SALE IN OUR TOWN SHOP!! 50% OFF IN ALL CLOTHING. FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FROM 11AM TO 6 PM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mikepajero182

Lough erne resort has a two for one or four for the price of two deal for the month of February on the £60 greenfee for the faldo course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

I was in mcguirks tonight and all under armor and Galvin green are half price

ryaner777 wrote: »
    I was in mcguirks tonight and all under armor and Galvin green are half price

GG half price!!!

Nearly pissed myself, some lazy lot in McGuirks, they copy and pasted some GG spiel from GolfStoreEurope website except left in the GSE reference in the last paragraph,

http://www.mcguirksgolf.com/p/galvin-green-gents-daniel-insula-pullover-ocean---white-aw14/p-daniel%20ocnwh

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Less talk more bargains please :)

Pro Golf in athlone have some serious bargains on this weekend, 50% off clothing, 30% off wet gear, trollies and lots more. Picked up some polo tops and a jumper there on friday.

• Advertisement

Esker Hills outside Tullamore are having an "Agusta Special" to coincide with Shane Lowrys participation in Agusta. Full details on their website. Might head to it myself so will stick up a post in the Arrange a game thread.
    augusta-special-2015.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I see a post in the bargain alerts thread about McGuirks Airside having a 70% off sale, their moving premises and so clearing stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Senna wrote: »
    I see a post in the bargain alerts thread about McGuirks Airside having a 70% off sale, their moving premises and so clearing stock.

Thesale includes......

50% off all golf bags & holdalls

70% off all Autumn/Winter clothing
    40% off all shoes
    20% off all clubs
    50% off all golf accessories
    30% off all rainwear

Some savage bargains up there - all the GG waterproofs are 30% off, never seen them so cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Great value shoes here in Golf Clearance Seaction
    http://ie.sportsdirect.com/golf/golf-clearance#dcp=1&dppp=24&OrderBy=rank&Filter=ASUB%5EGolf+Shoes

Extra 20% off using code FEB20. Ends midnight tonight.

From a McGuirks email today...

Use the promo code 'MCGGOLFLOYALTY' and avail of 10% off on all products bought in store & online.
    Use the promo code section in the shopping basket on the website or simply show this mail at the till in store and you will avail of the discount.
    We offer an unrivaled range of golf brands at the best prices on the market plus FREE Delivery for all orders over €50 to Ireland & the U.K online. Offer ends the 31st of March.
    *T&C's
    Offer excludes Nike Vapor 2015 Range & sale items in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭joxer1988

Anthony Martin (Kinsealy Grange) has a deal on lessons with Just Golf - 2 for €29. Good teacher and a good guy!

NB: You have to pay for range balls, so factor that one in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Not sure if this is the best place to post this but free golf lessons.

Hi golfer,
    Our friends over at Simply Golf are giving away 1000 free golf lessons to celebrate the official launch of their Apple iOS app. We think this new Irish golf app is going to be huge, they have pros from all over Ireland. So don't miss out!
    To grab your free lessons all you need to do is:
    • Download the app from the Apple App Store Click Here (Android coming next month)
    • Find an Irish golf pro you like and hit 'Book Session' - You will then see the pro's calendar
    • Free lesson slots = Gold - Days with free lessons available will be circled gold.
    • Grab your free lesson - Hit book and secure your lesson slot.
    That's it. Get a free golf lesson to improve your game, just as the season is about to kick off properly.
    More free lessons will be added over the next few weeks, so grab the app and book yours now.

Happy golfing,
    The Just Golf team
    PS: For more information on the Simply Golf app visit their website: www.SimplyGolf.com

Click here to unsubscribe from Just Golf

Today's deal on Amazon, Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch - Dark Grey/Red at £139, the amount will rise a little for Irish VAT although the odd time when it's a lightening deal it does not...today 02.04.15

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Approach-S3-Golf-Watch/dp/B007W1B8TC/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_3167_fe141cb7?ie=UTF8&qid=1427710763&sr=8-1&keywords=approach+s3&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=1YG9XKXSK2HVVDHXC9K3&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=596203167

rf-lg.jpg

slave1 wrote: »
    Today's deal on Amazon, Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch - Dark Grey/Red at £139, the amount will rise a little for Irish VAT although the odd time when it's a lightening deal it does not...today 02.04.15

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-Approach-S3-Golf-Watch/dp/B007W1B8TC/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_3167_fe141cb7?ie=UTF8&qid=1427710763&sr=8-1&keywords=approach+s3&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=1YG9XKXSK2HVVDHXC9K3&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=596203167

rf-lg.jpg

With Sterling to euro so sh1t, you can buy on Amazon.de for 190e which will work out slightly cheaper than the lightening deal. Still works out 70e cheaper than Mcguirks. Bit of a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭thomqs

Any good portable golfing net deal?

Advertisement