Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HC Final 2013 tickets

Options
1235»

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,543 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I reckon this final being in Dublin could make it harder for Munster fans to get tickets (if they get there). Irish supporters of other provinces are going to be much less likely to want to sell theirs off, I'd be surprised if there are many that will come available.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Ulster fan
    Yeah I don't know how many will become available tbh. I've two in the gods but have every intention of heading along to it. It's down the road and the final is always a great atmosphere. Plus I'll be more than happy to cheer on Munster or Clermont.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I've got a rake of Clermont gear here from swapping it the last couple times so would be more than happy to support them in the final. I guess I'll have to procure some Munster gear if they make it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Connacht fan
    awec wrote: »
    I reckon this final being in Dublin could make it harder for Munster fans to get tickets (if they get there). Irish supporters of other provinces are going to be much less likely to want to sell theirs off, I'd be surprised if there are many that will come available.

I think it will be fine

Munster will get a sizeable allocation for it and many Munster fans would have already bought tickets since last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Riskymove wrote: »
    I think it will be fine

Munster will get a sizeable allocation for it and many Munster fans would have already bought tickets since last year

Ah, I'd say if Munster can pull off a victory in Clermont, the hype will go out of control and no ticket allocation will be enough; the 12,000 that each finalist is due to get certainly won't be...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Riskymove wrote: »
    I think it will be fine

The teams usually only get 15k between them... probably less as it's in a 50k seater.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Ah, I'd say if Munster can pull off a victory in Clermont, the hype will go out of control and no ticket allocation will be enough; the 12,000 that each finalist is due to get certainly won't be...

Is it 12k each? I heard it was about that, split between the two. Hence why it was so hard to get tickets through your season ticket account last year.

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/news/18338.php#.UWU68ydOPIU

Nearly 30,000 tickets already sold.

Finalists get 12,300 between them (so 6,150 each).

Breakdown
    Ticketmaster, Ticketline, France Billet and Ticketnet: 19,000 (sold)
    Finalists allocation: 12,300
    Dublin 2013 Golden Ticket packages: 5,000
    IRFU allocation: 4,000 (already sold)
    Official Hospitality packages: 2,000
    Accommodation and Ticket packages: 2,000
    Wheelchair accessible tickets 500

Allocation to ERC Stakeholders * 6,200
    *includes 44 clubs, club representative bodies, Unions and ERC's commercial, broadcast and media partners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

.ak wrote: »
    Is it 12k each? I heard it was about that, split between the two. Hence why it was so hard to get tickets through your season ticket account last year.

Oops, my bad.

12,000 between two teams is very little, but it's questionable whether any of Clermont, Toulon or Saracens would take up their full allocation if they get there so we could well see another public sale.

I'm one of the 5,000 with a golden ticket so I'm sorted anyway :). Looking forward to doing all that touristy stuff in Dublin too.

I'd like to think that any of the 4 teams remaining could sell 6000 tickets for the HEC final!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭TheVman

I've been trying to pick up tickets for the semi in monpelleir munster clermont.
    ASM Clermont Rugby have been awarded 17500 tickets so roughly 15000 for munster.
    The link sent by ASM rugby to book your tickets returns a
    Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
    I was in bordeaux for the semi between leinster and clermont last year and it was the same mess. Finished up getting my tickets through leinster rugby.
    Anyone know if hte semi final tickets for montpellier will be on ticketmaster ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Connacht fan
    .ak wrote: »
    The teams usually only get 15k between them... probably less as it's in a 50k seater.

sure I know there will be a hype and people looking for tickets but that is always the gamble of waiting

the allocation will mean tickets for the supporters club and rigby clubs at least

I gamble the other way and buy a ticket to the final each year in advance. Whenever I have decided not to go I have always been able to sell the tickets on.

Advertisement