Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HC Final 2013 tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Ulster fan
    The tickets allocated to the finalists are printed at the same time of the rest of the tickets. Hence why the tickets said 'Finalist 2' on ours this year. They were printed before and ready to give to the finalists as soon as they qualify.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

Did people see this:
    http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/news/18338.php

Looks like no more public allocations...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭overshoot

what the hell is the HC Final, actually why am I in this form?
    Did people see this:

bollox, was going to get some but was waiting till after i got my thesis finished... had barred myself from all non essential internet use just after the semis and thought they had would last a while yet... even had to turn down one to this years final....:mad::(:mad:
    well done DIT, your still screwing now im free!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Connacht fan
    Did people see this:

one of the impacts of the reduced capacity combined with high domestic interest.

Interesting that only 12k will be given to the teams that qualify... Glad I got my ticket now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,029 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Croke park would of been better. 80000 capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ye got tickets, and I'm a Connacht fan
    .ak wrote: »
    Interesting that only 12k will be given to the teams that qualify... Glad I got my ticket now.

I think its around that every year

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

Have people who bought their tickets received them yet?

I bought two last May but have yet to receive them :confused:

If Munster make the final :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

They won't be posted for another couple weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Anyone with a spare please?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Anyone with a spare please?!

You'll find shedloads of Leinster fans (including me) wishing to offload

• Registered Users Posts: 38,029 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

looking for 2 spare tickets to the game

Do NOT offer to buy or sell tickets on this form please. Rules on tickets can be found here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

durkadurka wrote: »
    You'll find shedloads of Leinster fans (including me) wishing to offload

I'd actually be surprised if we see Leinster fans who bought them trying to offload them en masse. The Final is in my city, regardless of who is playing in it I want to be there. It will only make it better if an Irish team competes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Do NOT offer to buy or sell tickets on this form please. Rules on tickets can be found here.

Damn it, there was me trying to offload my two tickets in exchange for a new car and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky mods!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Teferi wrote: »
    I'd actually be surprised if we see Leinster fans who bought them trying to offload them en masse. The Final is in my city, regardless of who is playing in it I want to be there. It will only make it better if an Irish team competes.

This, although I can see some people trying to get rid of their tickets I can't see that many people doing it. It has been a LONG time since we have had a HC final here and with so many people having missed out on an away trip I can see a lot of people hanging on to theres especially with the chance of an Irish team being in it

Teferi wrote: »

I defo wouldn't pass up the chance of seeing a H-Cup final when it's down the road. I won't be selling my tickets anyhow...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I defo wouldn't pass up the chance of seeing a H-Cup final when it's down the road. I won't be selling my tickets anyhow...

I'll be keeping mine too - if Munster don't make it, I'll be waving the Clermont flag I got in Bordeaux last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Didn't actually get a chance to pick u any last May due to either being in a drunken haze in London or on a ferry when they went on sale. Have to say that I'm glad I invested in some Amlin Final tickets after Munster got their 4th try against Racing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Yeah I'll definitely be keeping mine, Clermont in the final is something worth seeing, the buzz will be amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭ssaye

Burgo wrote: »
    Yeah I'll definitely be keeping mine, Clermont in the final is something worth seeing, the buzz will be amazing.

Many people get the golden tickets, there is also some touristy stuff you get too so you can pretend to be a tourist for the day haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Gracelessly Tom

I bought 4 tickets for the final, if Munster get there I'd be willing to part with 2 of mine for cost price to a genuine fan. I know from experience that tickets can be hard to get and if someone has travelled all over Europe it'd be harsh on them not to get to the final in their own country!

edit - this is not an offer of sale, merely pointing out that I'd hate to see a genuine fan miss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hoping that I'll be able to pick up a ticket. Added bonus if Munster make the final (though hoping it'll be easier to get one then through the Supporters Club).

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

If Munster get to the final I'll sell my tickets for a grand :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shannon2012

Hi Gracelessly Tom,

I am a genuine Munster supporter heading to Montpellier for match.
    If we make the final I would gladly buy those 2 tickets.

Hi Gracelessly Tom,

I am a genuine Munster supporter heading to Montpellier for match.
    If we make the final I would gladly buy those 2 tickets.

Incase you missed it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭durkadurka

Supposing Munster make the final - will there be a mechanism for Leinster fans wishing to offload (I presume many thousands of them) to Munster fans?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

If Munster get to the final I'm going to it with some sort of top that says "Leinster by the grace of Bod, Munster for today".

I think Leinster fans who already have tickets won't be offloading them en masse considering it's just down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I will be keeping mine too. Said earlier in the season if Leinster didn't make it to the final, I'd still go if either an Irish team or Clermont made it to the final. That's guaranteed now.

I am Leinster through and through but when Leinster aren't there, then I am flying the green for any Irish team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Jovetic wrote: »
    If Munster get to the final I'll sell my tickets for a grand :cool:
    You could go to the match yourself, y'know instead of fleecing others.

Advertisement