Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An immense "Thank You" to a modern day Superman.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Hang on, he knocks the ****e outta you and then he texts you to apologise? I'd pan him just for that alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭cesc77

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Hmmm..strange story op, this guy youve known for years must have been a hell of a lot of stupid to visciously assault somebody he knows well and what more ,who lives very close by?Why not call the gardai op? If you know his face and his address itd be very easy for the gardai to catch him and arrest him. Some parts of your story just dont match up :P Theres so many plotholes it sort of makes me think youre lying but I dont know why you'd lie about this, so Ill take it youre not lying:P Give us more info op! we need to know! Did he rob you?How do you know him, and if hes a scumbag why was he at your friends going away and whyd you walk home with him? id you say something hurtful to him?did he hate you in the past for something you did?Did he just run off when the taxi driver arrived,did you fight back at all? we need answers pronto :pac: Drunk people, sure rarely even drunken scumbags attack people for no reason especially somebody they know for years!

Found the culprit.

Breathe when you write/speak.

Paragraph.

dont ask so many fcking questions?You on coke?:Dor like csi:confused:

Jaysus,Im drained.Imagine bein the gard taking that witness statement:p

Aye, you don't need a troubled past to be a dickhead on coke

No, but it helps you get a suspended sentence. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Did the taxi have a green light?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Brendog, sort this thing out once and for all, do not leave it go on, he goes to the US, comes back on hols and its still simmering between ye. Call to his home, let him see what he has done, if you think he is genuinely sorry and mortified by it, move on. If you think he doesn't give a shíte call the guards, he can't get away with randomly beating some one up, blaming drink /drugs and sending a text. If he was man enough he should have called to your house, you have the upper hand here, victim, bruising and the possibility of him getting refused access to the US. Do not let this go.

Isn't it a completely different person going to the States?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

galwayrush wrote: »
    You met The Citizen.:cool:

he met the citizen's fist; not cool.

twas the taxi driver who was harbouring an disdain for kryptonite. Same.. fat man u fan seen at Sunderland blubbering in blue hoodie with superman motif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Dave147 wrote: »
    Isn't it a completely different person going to the States?

Sorry yes it is, I thought the guy that beat him up was the guy going to the states :eek:. Still he should follow up on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭I Need The Sun

I think you've all had a good doing on this one.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I operate under the assumption that everyone in my life wishes me harm at all times. I am always primed and ready to defend myself.

Just last week I was visiting my mother. She was making dinner. She pulled a knife from a block standing just a bit too close to me and I clothes-lined her to the floor.

That's what she gets for sudden moves (and for raising me as a survivalist nutcase).

Rookie move, unless you were wearing shackles to protect your Achilles tendons!

Advertisement