Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yakuza 5 reveal planned for next week

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    So is this Yakuza malarky any good? I played it ages back, a demo I think. 0 sounds like a laugh from what I've read and packed with things to do so interested to see more about it.

I've played 3 and 4, and while i haven't completed either of them, i really enjoyed them, but the constant random street fights, while very interesting at first, got very tiresome. You want to progress the story, but you're stopped every 10 steps to fight yet another bunch of thugs (you'd imagine with all the people you've hospitalised that they'd know you and stay away - you are a member of the Yakuza after all, you're fairly well known!). Better played with Japanese speech and subtitles (if there even is a dubbed version).

Didn't play the zombie one, but the normal ones were good. Some interesting bits to it, but can get repetitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

There are items to decrease/entirely remove random encounters if you like

Advertisement