Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@Dayz/Arma 2 server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

Tenner sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭stuckin

I'm willing to help pay, how much and to who?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

10 sent there mate

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Day Z Development ‏@dayzdevteam
    Food and water to be fixed in a hotfix tonight. Located the bug. Something stopped working for no apparent reason. #codingisfun -Rocket

A hotfix for a hotfix :D

So we wait see how this goes ad update tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Alyxm

elllo to yas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Fussgangerzone

So is the server refresh happening today? Any joy on the new server?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Unlikely. The hotfix 1.7.1.2 to fix the hotfix 1.7.1 seems to be worse than ever with servers crashing every 10 minutes.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=15438

I wont be around much this week, Villain will update it if its worth updating.

As ponster says seems to be creating more issues than fixing. I aint gonna bitch and whinge about an alpha, but its stable at 1.7.0.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yep. I don't think we should touch anything until a patch has been released and has been verified to not cause more problems than they solve.

I'm guessing a 1.7.1.3 for this evening and then we wait until Thursday or possible Friday before updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I won't be updating the boards server from 1.7 until a patch is released for more than 12 to 24 hours and there are no major issues. 1.7 seems the most stable version for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Whats the password to the server lads :) ?

Whats the password to the server lads :) ?
    There is no password, it was been updated earlier and it said it was locked for testing in the description :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Unavailable

Can you fix the time in the game ? its night time now in game?

Can you fix the time in the game ? its night time now in game?

Server is set 7 hours behing GMT to ensure its day time when most are on in the evening.

ah ok sounds good. night time is god damn impossible when your starting off from fresh respawn. be cool if you could lock the server time or something so its always day :P

When is day time due on this server? is it 12 hours night and 12 day?
    most he eu servers are pretty much all night time now :( (7 o clock in the evening and been night all day on all servers? )

When is day time due on this server? is it 12 hours night and 12 day?
    most he eu servers are pretty much all night time now :( (7 o clock in the evening and been night all day on all servers? )
    The time is UTC-5 on the server, that is all we have control on, there are known issues with different people seeing different light.

Any sign of when server back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Any sign of when server back up?

They switched it to a German one, the filter should still be the same so if you just search for boards it should still come up.

invalid version type? :/

• Advertisement

got it

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TOMFOOLIGANS

Alright guys, I don't know how bothered you are about banning them but I thought it might be worth mentioning since the staffers don't seem worried about it. Couple of people exploiting/hacking on your server I've come across two days in a row, more info in the link: http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18299&pid=170664#pid170664

Top server though, might only be new but I wouldn't object to sending a few notes in to keep it up if I get some disposable in soon, seems pretty rare that any hosters manage to keep a server up for a straight day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Just bought the game and installed dayZ yesterday. Pretty tough to get used to the interface etc.
    So on this boards server, what's the story are ye all bandits? I myself am a bit overwhelmed with trying to get going, I've been shot in the head and been eaten on my first two gos. How do you get a gun in the first place? The towns are crawling with zombies, so it isn't easy to get in and out.

Get out of towns and head for a barn to find a weapon, the game is pretty much shot to survive now unless you know the person you have in your sights.

We are bandits to those who are on the outside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Villain wrote: »
    Get out of towns and head for a barn to find a weapon, the game is pretty much shot to survive now unless you know the person you have in your sights.

We are bandits to those who are on the outside :D

A bandit is a bandit!
    Thanks for the advice Villain.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Airsoft_Invent

this plan still on?
    Id pay a share if so.

Server is up see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79657637#post79657637 for general chat.

Server is called IE1 Boards, PM me to donate

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dinh_Gunslinger

Hey lads,

Just found this thread today and I'm delighted to see we have some Irish in DayZ! Is the server up at the moment? I'll jump on now if it is.

Loving this game so far, I bought Arma II just to play DayZ and I haven't been disappointed so far, it's so much fun. Is there any sort of TS/Ventrillo/etc you's use for chat or do you just hunt each other? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Villain wrote: »
    Server is up see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79657637#post79657637 for general chat.

Server is called IE1 Boards, PM me to donate

Isnt IE1 still on the old patch? I can only get into IE2 at the moment.

• Advertisement

Isnt IE1 still on the old patch? I can only get into IE2 at the moment.
    Yea IE1 will be updated tomorrow when the site is back up and the patch for 1.7.2 is available.

Advertisement