Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Liverpool Manager

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Agreement reached with Swansea re compensation so it looks like Rodgers is definitely on his way to Anfield. Again.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7788620/Reds-agree-Rodgers-fee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

manual_man wrote: »
    Any new manager should be given a chance. And i agree i don't think they took the decision to appoint him lightly. My worry is that it's a very risky appointment. And tbh this talk of Van Gaal still being Director of Football worries me greatly. Anything that undermines a manager at all at a football club is just asking for trouble, i don't really see the benefit at all of having a Director of Football tbh

Yes indeed it could be a case of too many cooks etc. A manager should really have full control of all team matters, I think most successful managers need that, and of course enough time to build their team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

BTW, I havent been following this for long
    Did Martinez turn down the job or was it offered to Rogers first ?
    (I know this is betting forum but I dont use the soccer forum)

Advertisement