Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher Pressure Washer €100 off

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Mods, I think we can close out this thread as we have cleared Tesco out of these washers :D

Thanks again OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

not just yet.... there was one left in tramore at 4pm.......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Typhoon. wrote: »
    not just yet.... there was one left in tramore at 4pm.......;)

Bollox!! I tried the stores in the city, but no joy, and thought about taking a spin out to Tramore, then decided against it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

pm'd ya an idea....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

delly wrote: »
    none in drogheda extra

Got one in drogheda today at lunchtime for €33.50 rang ahead they had two by the time I made it in I got the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

paddy147 wrote: »
    Did you get 1 at 33 euro then today???;)

No, I've got one that cost €240 that died and is now worth €0.

I've been using a Powerdevil one that cost €30 from Woodies four years ago and it's still going strong. I can even use all of the Karcher hose accessories on it because the hose connector is the same size (and is metal and not made of plastic like the Karcher one)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Millem wrote: »
    Got one in drogheda today at lunchtime for €33.50 rang ahead they had two by the time I made it in I got the last one.

Dang, was in nice and early and not a sign and couldn't really hang around what with work etc. Ah well, it was not to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

longshanks wrote: »
    Bollox!! I tried the stores in the city, but no joy, and thought about taking a spin out to Tramore, then decided against it.

did the same about 1 this afternoon :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Ok I put it together last night and compared it side by side to the Nilfisk which cost me £99 , There is simply no comparison , The Karcher looks and feels like a cheap B&Q own brand washer I got years ago for €15 on one of their sales.

€33 is a bargain but if I was to have a choice between it and the Nilfisk both at full price then there is only one winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

galait wrote: »
    Ok I put it together last night and compared it side by side to the Nilfisk which cost me £99 , There is simply no comparison , The Karcher looks and feels like a cheap B&Q own brand washer I got years ago for €15 on one of their sales.

€33 is a bargain but if I was to have a choice between it and the Nilfisk both at full price then there is only one winner.

If you want to get rid of the Karcher, i'll take it off your hands :pac:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

galait wrote: »

did you use them both side by side - pics please of how much better it is ;)

seems to get pretty good average review on reevoo - 8.8 out of 10 based on 632 reviews!
    http://shopping.reevoo.com/p/karcher-k2-335-t50-pressure-washer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Just used it on the car and the driveway, very happy with results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

I went upto the drogheda store and the night the deal was posted and their was none available:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I went upto the drogheda store and the night the deal was posted and their was none available:mad:

The OP did clarify that not every Tesco would have them.

We all know that every Tesco wont be exactly the same,some will have items that others wont have.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78663753&postcount=16

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

Where is the one you bought two years ago?

I bought in tesco 2 years ago and it has been well used, washed alot of houses it it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

paddy147 wrote: »
    The OP did clarify that not every Tesco would have them.

We all know that every Tesco wont be exactly the same,some will have items that others wont have.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78663753&postcount=16

AH yeah I know that, just another user managed to get one after I had been up asking

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

AH yeah I know that, just another user managed to get one after I had been up asking

Don't feel bad Gazz, I was there at 7:30 the next morning and none were on show, Millem then went later on and got one. Such is life eh!

Advertisement