Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher Pressure Washer €100 off

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭carab

Thanks OP. Got one of these, great buy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

lindtee wrote: »
    Out of interest, did anyone get one in Douglas?

people in Douglas just get the 'Help' to wash the car(s) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

paddy147 wrote: »
    Not a grilling at all.

I asked a simple question,thats all.

I mean its a fair enough question to ask with respect to this bargain alert..

I never knew that electronic barcode/price guns could show and determine the price of a product in the future.

Regards.

You missed this bit then?
    ShaneU wrote: »
    I work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭jamesd

None in Ballinasloe

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I bought 4.... Will sell em next week or so on Done deal... Money stashed away for holidays funds....:D:D:D:pac::pac::pac:

Bearing in mind that Karcher pressure washers for domestic use are rubbish, you might end up being chased for refunds when they conk out.

From my experience €33 is more than they're worth.:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

None in any Tesco in Limerick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

None in Crumlin or Rathfarnham

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Woodsy-eile

None in nass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Newtown Warrior

deckie27 wrote: »
    None in Navan. :(
    And my halfords one broke last week

Not so...I just picked up the last one in gardening aisle in Navan at lunchtime. :D

Granted I did ask the front desk prior, who said none were in stock.

Cheers OP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Cheers OP, got the last/only one in Claremorris at lunchtime.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Mr Magners wrote: »
    That's the spirit :rolleyes:

Whats the problem??:confused:

Not like it was "1 only per customer".

You snooze you lose.;):D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Eh hes already said it was a joke

testicle wrote: »
    You missed this bit then?

Eh no I didnt miss that bit at all. (read my subsiquent posts)

I worked for Tesco before myself,and when I worked there,it was just a "basic" bar code gun and scanner.That was many years ago now

It didnt do anything fancy like telling the price of an item in 24 hours time.

So hense my subsiquent posts (if you read them).

Anyway,I thanked ShaneU,said he should be Tesco "employee of the year 2012" for this BA thread alone,and also Im a happy chappy indeed (read that post too).

Regards.:)

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Bearing in mind that Karcher pressure washers for domestic use are rubbish, you might end up being chased for refunds when they conk out.

From my experience €33 is more than they're worth.:P

Did you get 1 at 33 euro then today???;)

Eh hes already said it was a joke

Have a look at the last bit of my post,as in .....;):D:P

Banter/joke.

enviro wrote: »
    Keep an eye on donedeal :rolleyes:

:pac::D

Or the local market at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Chucken wrote: »
    None in any Tesco in Limerick :(

You snooze you lose :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Had a quick look in the box and it's quite small and the lance hose looks very lightweight , I would imagine it is for very light domestic use ,

I already have a Nilfisk Power Washer http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003M8H6U4/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

Which is a great piece of kit, Comparing the 2 the Nilfisk looks far superior.

There is no way the Karcher is worth €130 never mind €180

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭enviro

galait wrote: »
    Had a quick look in the box and it's quite small and the lance hose looks very lightweight , I would imagine it is for very light domestic use ,

I already have a Nilfisk Power Washer http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003M8H6U4/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00

I actually have that one as well, bought it about 6 months ago on Amazon, it was reduced so I snapped it up, it's still in the box at home :o

So good performance from it? I think you have just motivated me to give it a go.

galait wrote: »

Which is a great piece of kit, Comparing the 2 the Nilfisk looks far superior.

There is no way the Karcher is worth €130 never mind €180

Its a BA thread .

33 euro is a bargain,end of.

I allready have a rather powerfull 2100 watt/150bar pressure washer,but Im not going to come on here saying "this is better than that".

Thats not what a BA thread is for.

What do you want or expect for 33 euro???

33 euro is a bargain,and thats that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Newtown Warrior

I bought 4.... Will sell em next week or so on Done deal... Money stashed away for holidays funds....:D:D:D:pac::pac::pac:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KARCHER-WASHER-K2-385-PLUS-ATATCHMENTS-/261020572847?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item3cc609dcaf#ht_500wt_1156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Its a BA thread .

33 euro is a bargain,end of.

I allready have a rather powerfull 2100 watt/150bar pressure washer,but Im not going to come on here saying "this is better than that".

Thats not what a BA thread is for.

What do you want or expect for 33 euro???

33 euro is a bargain,and thats that.
    Bit sensitive Paddy?
    Of course people can give honest reviews. Such reactions make you look silly.

It's a bargain for sure but good to hear that it is a lightweight product.

Thanks for the headsup OP. Was going to chance my arm (probably too late) but I think I'll leave it.

Pj! wrote: »
    Bit sensitive Paddy?
    Of course people can give honest reviews. Such reactions make you look silly.

It's a bargain for sure but good to hear that it is a lightweight product.

Thanks for the headsup OP. Was going to chance my arm (probably too late) but I think I'll leave it.

Not sensitive at all,dont see the point in putting down the product when its being snapped up at 33 euro.

33 euro for the Karcher is an absolute bargain and a half and its actually a very good pressure washer,as Ive just found out.:)
    Some people will possibly kick themselves for passing up such a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Some people will possibly kick themselves for passing up such a bargain.

Nope, most of us are kicking ourselves because we are in work all day and the nearest Tescos is a good drive away, and come 5.30, all these will be gone. It won't be for passing this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭smilgy

has anyone been in edenderry to see if they have it? might pop down

Nope, most of us are kicking ourselves because we are in work all day and the nearest Tescos is a good drive away, and come 5.30, all these will be gone. It won't be for passing this up.

How do you actually know they will be all gone come 5:30pm?

There could be a few of them sitting in the stores on a pallet,as has happened before with Tesco.

They sometimes only put out a certain amount at a time (limited shelf/floor space).

Personal example would be this.......

I picked up a 32 inch LG 1080P/Saorview/DIVX TV from Tesco Artane before Christmass for 249 euro.

None on the shop floor and sales lad said sold out.

I asked the store manager and I and more or less followed the store manager into the stores to check if any where in there.

Guess what??

4 left sitting over on the corner of the stores.:)

So it pays to be persistent.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I have a smaller kartcher that I got for the same price though a prcing error from did a few years ago.

Use it twice a year for rear paving and front driveway and its a great piece og kit altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

None in any Tesco in Kilrush or ennis,frown.gif bought one of these 2 years ago and it's very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

None in tescos arklow they only had a stand with the window cleaning karchers at 69.99 i asked the staff they said go to were the hard ware is nothing there but televisions was worth a try anyway. ended up buying a load of gardening gear lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

snalan wrote: »
    None in any Tesco in Kilrush or ennis,frown.gif bought one of these 2 years ago and it's very good

Where is the one you bought two years ago?

Advertisement