Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JDS V Mir

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,037 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I've always considered myself more of a goon really.
    A hired goon?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

cowzerp wrote: »
    Lad's end your debate-Mrstuffins does not rate Struve as high as you do and that's a valid opinion, Leave it at that as it is turning into trolling

Jayteecork, I have thanked a few of his comments and am not in any fan club so lay off your silly games of trying to make out yopur been ganged up on.

To all, calling people troll's is back seat modding and will get warnings, infractions etc..

Now let's get back on topic lads

Alright I'll calm down as long as Stuffins does.

pauldoo wrote: »
    yeah i thought they won most of the tournaments and it was only daniel who threw a spanner in the works.

I think we need to let the stuffins-struve-troll thingy go

They won on outside intimidation and bully tactics.

When someone finally stood up to them they weren't much good and even had to CHEAT to try and beat Daniel-san and they failed at that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,164 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The Karate Kid turned into such a bad ass when he got older!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c8ad4aa802/wax-on-f-ck-off-with-ralph-macchio

• Registered Users Posts: 29,625 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

As much as I hate to see Frank rocked and fall around the place, here are some great photoshops!!

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8161%3Amir-romo&catid=34%3Aorganizations

• Advertisement

I hope for a Frank Mir vs Brendan Schuab matchup.

Comedy gold in the making there.

Advertisement