Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I did -2 and they didn't refund my stake? It says "lost"?

My bet was -2 asian handicap so a win by 2 goals refunded my stake.I'd say you just backed the normal handicap which has better odds but more risk as it loses if they only get 2.

My odds were something like 32/20 I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

That's another nice bit of information from torres9kop. Sociedad were 2.9 on the exchanges when he posted this morning. Now trading as favourites just above 2.4 before kick-off.

Opr

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    Mario Gomez @ 11/10
    Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €25.00
    Estimated return €52.50

So long as BVB wins, I'll let you have this one.
    -Ade- wrote: »
    Basel, Porto and Barca @ Evens

Basel - 1 @ 4/5

Finishes Basel 6-3 Grasshoppers. Basel have been one of the teams this season for betting, easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

opr wrote: »
    That's another nice bit of information from torres9kop. Sociedad were 2.9 on the exchanges when he posted this morning. Now trading as favourites just above 2.4 before kick-off.

Opr
    If sociedad win ill book a weekend away to that city to say thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

accum:
    Flora
    Levadia
    Nomme Kalju
    Tobol
    Both teams not to score in Gomel v BATE
    @ 3.96

Get in :D

• Advertisement

Opr

Their home form vs Valencia's away form is the reason why the hosts are being backed heavily. Valencia have completely gone off the rails for the past couple of months away from the Mestalla.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

torres9kop wrote: »

If you did the double I would be tempted to lay a little off at 2.4 on Betfair before the kick-off.

Cheers for the tips. I wish people here realised that these tips that are information based not factored into the market are gold.
    Their home form vs Valencia's away form is the reason why the hosts are being backed heavily. Valencia have completely gone off the rails for the past couple of months away from the Mestalla.

Whatever the reason it still means you got a 1/2 shot free if you backed it when he posted this morning.

Opr

If you did the double I would be tempted to lay a little off at 2.4 on Betfair before the kick-off.

Cheers for the tips. I wish people here realised that these tips that are information based not factored into the market are gold.

Whatever the reason it still means you got a 1/2 shot free if you backed it when he posted this morning.

Opr
    The double paid 9/2 this morn. Had a few bob on it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Toni Kroos anytime 7/2 €5.50 Toni Kroos wincast 13/2 €7.50 Bayern and Valencia enhanced double 6/1 €4

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Get in :D

Nice picks, followed you on that one and added in Debrecen to make it a 5/1 shot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

clearodara wrote: »
    Looking at the Finnish league tomorrow, there looks good reason for a valuable treble in three home teams, Helsinki, Mypa and Inter Turku. All three have won 4 outta the first five games and currently occupy the top three spots. Helsinki and Inter both finished 1st and 2nd last season and seem to be flying again this season. Mypa were mid-table but seem to be starting well this season. I'd be confident in in Helsinki and Inter but also worth noting is that Mypa have won the previous 8 fixtures against Haka, their opposition tomorrow, so it really does look possible that this treble should come in. At odds of 4.7/1 for three home wins I think it's worth a punt ;)

Excellent, Thanks Clearodara:D:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Tomorrow at 17.00 kick off

U Catolica - U de Chile
    For once i go against U de Chile @2,5

Reason for this is, and it is 100% my reasoning, U de Chile have a 5 point lead in the league. Like many S-American countries the league is in 2 parts and after tomorrow there is only 1 more match for U de Chile, at home against Huachipato and a loss tomorrow will mean they can still win part 1 next week.

In between those 2 league matches U de Chile will play on wednesday against Libertad away for the Copa Libertadores.

Last weekend U de Chile also lost for the league and the team they played then had 7 different players as opposed to the team that beat Quito 6-0.

I expect something similar tomorrow and U Catolica has also a 5-2-0 home record.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Fizman wrote: »
    Just for anyone who didn't see my post in the old thread......kicking off in 30 mins.

I've put 4 bets on. The three I mentioned and another single with Janesboro to win.

Good stuff, overs should of came in too, Nenagh centre back had a stormer it sounds like?

Any potential in South America tonight?

"Go do your own research" is more than a sufficient answer to this question.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Messi to score 2 or more goals 11/10

Aer lingus to sociedad please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Aer lingus to sociedad please ;)

Top tips, cheers!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

@bradlente

Added Mogi Mirim - Bragantino BTTS and Betis - Barca BTTS to that Chilean match.
    First match between those 2 finished 4-2 in Mogi's favour.

Basel, Porto and Barca @ Evens

Basel - 1 @ 4/5

Porto -1 @ 5/4

Sociedad @ 13/8

Sporting @ 6/5

On fire.

Sporting and Barca to win and it's a perfect day.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

City v QPR

I got odds on Barton to be booked anytime @ 6/4

Really fancy him to get a yellow because its against his former team and doing all he can to keep QPR in the PL

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    @bradlente

Added Mogi Mirim - Bragantino BTTS and Betis - Barca BTTS to that Chilean match.
    First match between those 2 finished 4-2 in Mogi's favour.

I'm actually on over 2.5 in this already with something else.

Went up as far as midnight but after that I haven't looked up anything,Too knacked now.

Probably better off anyway,Lost a bit on Oz games today,The seasons just started there though.Easier to get a grasp of whats going on in the 20+ game leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Man City to win and under 3.5 goals in the game @ 2.20

last chance saloon

capture_11.jpg

hope this comes good. jumped out at me as a good bet so hopefully we get some joy out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Jesus Paddy Power take their time paying out, still waiting on €350 won on the Janesboro match!! Will get another €180 if Barca hang on. All tips from this thread, some good picks here today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

manual_man wrote: »
    hope this comes good. jumped out at me as a good bet so hopefully we get some joy out of it

Out of interest what makes you think there'll be over 12 corners? Im think of the same but under 12 corners. 9/2.

Sútalún wrote: »

Out of interest what makes you think there'll be over 12 corners? Im think of the same but under 12 corners. 9/2.

The Man City-Man Utd game is a good template. There were 16 corners in that game. 5 cards. QPR will be approaching the game in exactly the same way i imagine. Park the bus. Also i think they're quite a dirty team, and there'll be alot of needle in this game with what's at stake

The Man City-Man Utd game is a good template. There were 16 corners in that game. 5 cards. QPR will be approaching the game in exactly the same way i imagine. Park the bus. Also i think they're quite a dirty team, and there'll be alot of needle in this game with what's at stake

Yeah I agree with the cards and man city to win parts :D Fair point regarding the united/city match. I just tend to see that derby as an isolated game, generally city matches are under 12s. Impossible to call really, Im still undecided!

Yeah I agree with the cards and man city to win parts :D Fair point regarding the united/city match. I just tend to see that derby as an isolated game, generally city matches are under 12s. Impossible to call really, Im still undecided!

i'd be very surprised if it was 12's or under.. But go with what you feel is best. A few quid on both maybe if you're not sure??

i'd be very surprised if it was 12's or under.. But go with what you feel is best. A few quid on both maybe if you're not sure??

The italics on the very won me over.. Gonna throw some on overs. Less than I'd originally planned. Save some more for other sunday bets. Best of luck tomorrow anyway.

• Advertisement

The italics on the very won me over.. Gonna throw some on overs. Less than I'd originally planned. Save some more for other sunday bets. Best of luck tomorrow anyway.

Cheers. Likewise

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement