Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

torres9kop wrote: »
    Here is a stone wall certainty today. Inverness and sociedad double. 11/10 and 7/4. Free money. Hibs are resting all their first team. So are valencia . Enjoy ur winnings

Look who's back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

clearodara wrote: »
    Looking at the Finnish league tomorrow, there looks good reason for a valuable treble in three home teams, Helsinki, Mypa and Inter Turku. All three have won 4 outta the first five games and currently occupy the top three spots. Helsinki and Inter both finished 1st and 2nd last season and seem to be flying again this season. Mypa were mid-table but seem to be starting well this season. I'd be confident in in Helsinki and Inter but also worth noting is that Mypa have won the previous 8 fixtures against Haka, their opposition tomorrow, so it really does look possible that this treble should come in. At odds of 4.7/1 for three home wins I think it's worth a punt ;)

Forgot to add that the 1 game that each of these teams lost was actually against one another. Inter Turku lost to Helsinki, Helsinki lost to Mypa, and Mypa lost to Inter Turku.

bradlente wrote: »
    Have Helsinki -2 asian meself,Oddly enough they played the team they're up against only 10 days ago.They were away and won 3-0.This time it's home and I can see them winning comfortably.

Was persuaded more by the fact that their opponents were beaten 1-0 in their last away game to Jaro,Arguably the worst team in the league.
    Yeah Helsinki look good, they have a young chap Pohjanpalo only 17 who scored a hat-trick in three minutes 3 weeks ago in his first start, he looks good. Think i'll follow you on the -2 if theodds are good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Well that was long getting smashed. (Inverness) Been moved from 11/10 when I back it to now 4/5!

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

opr wrote: »
    Well that was long getting smashed. (Inverness) Been moved from 11/10 when I back it to now 4/5!

Opr

8/11 in some places!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Yis are all welcome for the good tips :)

• Advertisement

Jordan Rhodes insurebet @ 13/5

Going to take Under 2.5 goals in the Dortmund v Munich game at 1.975

small stakes

Yis are all welcome for the good tips :)

Cheers for that. Do you have some reasoning or a link to why Valencia are going to rest so many players?

Opr

There appears to be something dodgy in the Azerbaijan Premier League today.

Ravan Baku - Sumqayit

The away team have failed to beat the home team with plenty of attempts, losing 4 and drawing 1 of the last 5 matches head to head.

The odds for an away win were 5.00 at one stage last night, then dropped, and have continued to drop to 2.00 and 1.91 in some places.

All I can say is, at least they have some motivation to win, they must win this game whereas Ravan have nothing to play for.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Not sure if anyone has seen this. United, Arsenal and Liverpool to win tomorrow at 9/2 here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Not sure if anyone has seen this. United, Arsenal and Liverpool to win tomorrow at 9/2 here

Swansea v Liverpool
    wouldn't touch it myself
    Swansea are quality at home and Liverpool are well Liverpool

All 3 are away aswell
    PP are so sly with their specials

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Cheers for that. Do you have some reasoning or a link to why Valencia are going to rest so many players?

Opr

I think he's right about that. Valencia have nothing left to play for, having 3rd place sealed. It has been a long, long season for the first teamers having got to both the Europa Semis and Copa del Rey semis with quite a thin squad- noticeably tiring in the latter half of the season.

The squad that has been announced is:
    Alves, Cristiao, Bruno, Barragán, Dealbert, R. Costa, V. Ruiz, Jordi Alba, Maduro, Tino Costa, Parejo, Bernat, Feghouli, Pablo, Piatti, Jonas, Alcácer y Aduriz

So no Soldado, Rami, Albelda, Mathieu, Guaita...

Jordan Rhodes insurebet @ 13/5

Rhodes :cool::cool::cool:

kryogen wrote: »
    There appears to be something dodgy in the Azerbaijan Premier League today.

Ravan Baku - Sumqayit

The away team have failed to beat the home team with plenty of attempts, losing 4 and drawing 1 of the last 5 matches head to head.

The odds for an away win were 5.00 at one stage last night, then dropped, and have continued to drop to 2.00 and 1.91 in some places.

All I can say is, at least they have some motivation to win, they must win this game whereas Ravan have nothing to play for.

This match looks interesting indeed. Bit about it here on betrush http://www.betrush.com/pick,Baku___Sumqayit,32279.html

I'll get on Sumgayit. (what a name too!)

elefant wrote: »
    This match looks interesting indeed. Bit about it here on betrush http://www.betrush.com/pick,Baku___Sumqayit,32279.html

I'll get on Sumgayit. (what a name too!)

Looks dodgy as fcuk alright, heres hoping anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

went for a treble

Sparta Prague 2/7
    Barcalona 3/10
    Dinamo Bucaresti 1/6

50 stake returns 47.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Where can Sumgayit be got on?

Wrong thread for it I guess, but since you asked here- they were 8/11 by kick-off, and they're 1-0 up after 10 minutes by now.

edit: aaand I didn't answer the question :p aswell as the two Kryo mentioned they're also on PP.

bwin
    bet365

Im sure there were others but those were the two I checked.

Book closed at 1.30 though so you have to bet in play now, its on bet365, Sumgayit are 1 up already

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    FC Tokyo @ 5/6 , small stakes. Just 20 on it.

:)

1-0, scored in the very first minute. Lovely.

• Advertisement

Basel, Porto and Barca @ Evens

Basel - 1 @ 4/5

Porto -1 @ 5/4

Sociedad @ 13/8

Sporting @ 6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

qpr have quite a good defence recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Anyone got an idea of the kind of team Barca will be fielding this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Seems most on a Hibs forum I have been checking out expect them to field a side full of reserves/youth.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/174550-inverness-vs-hibernian/

Opr

any news on the Hibs team?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Shane St. wrote: »
    Anyone got an idea of the kind of team Barca will be fielding this evening?

-1 is 8/11 and was wondering the same thing my self.
    you lump on city last week like you where thinking about .

my 2k post.

magherakid wrote: »
    any news on the Hibs team?

It's a weakened team but not as much as you would like. The top scorer (O'Connor) who was expected to be rested starts.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Single
    Aberdeen v St Mirren
    Over 2.5 Goals 6/5

:confused:

This forum is a football/soccer betting forum.

This isn't a live betting thread, that has been well established for a very long time now.

Not sure how clearer it can be made.

Post moved/deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Here is a stone wall certainty today. Inverness and sociedad double. 11/10 and 7/4. Free money. Hibs are resting all their first team. So are valencia . Enjoy ur winnings

Fair play for the Inverness tip,got me out of a large hole ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

Mthor5 wrote: »

Fair play for the Inverness tip,got me out of a large hole ;)
    Ur welcome bud

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement