Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Voltwad wrote: »
    Looking at Kilmarnock away to Dunfirmline tomorrow at 11/8 and also Huddersfield DnB at 5/4

GTFI :D

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

....now whatever u won today, dump it all on real sociedad later. All in. Valencia had end of season party wednesday nite. Sociedad full strength and on form

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

torres9kop wrote: »
    ....now whatever u won today, dump it all on real sociedad later. All in. Valencia had end of season party wednesday nite. Sociedad full strength and on form

1 win from last 7 is hardly on form. They've nothing to play for either. Wouldn't be lumping

eh i dunno wrote: »

1 win from last 7 is hardly on form. They've nothing to play for either. Wouldn't be lumping
    Always negative persons on here

Think positive and ull win in all walks of life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Just giving my opinion. So if i think positive during the summer Ireland will win the euro's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

im on anyway,positive thinking all the way.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I highly suggest you stop throwing around the words and phrases banker, stone wall certainty, all in and dump it all on. Read the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

bradlente wrote: »
    Have Helsinki -2 asian meself,Oddly enough they played the team they're up against only 10 days ago.They were away and won 3-0.This time it's home and I can see them winning comfortably.

Was persuaded more by the fact that their opponents were beaten 1-0 in their last away game to Jaro,Arguably the worst team in the league.

Still 0-0 and 60 mins into the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

-Ade- wrote: »
    :confused:

This forum is a football/soccer betting forum.

This isn't a live betting thread, that has been well established for a very long time now.

Not sure how clearer it can be made.

Post moved/deleted.

you have to start giving out infractions for this

Some people cant read tbh

• Advertisement

im on anyway,positive thinking all the way.
    Happy days

Just giving my opinion. So if i think positive during the summer Ireland will win the euro's :pac:
    Maybe

Maybe
    What price are ireland to win the euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

A measly 100/1 there's a euros thread in the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Just for anyone who didn't see my post in the old thread......kicking off in 30 mins.
    Very good value to be had this weekend with the Munster Junior Cup final in my opinion (PP -> Irish Non League. Janesboro should be far too strong for a Nenagh team who have done very well to get to the final, but there should be a big gap between the two teams. (I've played against Janesboro this year, and I've watched Nenagh). Fairview who finished 4th in Limerick, should have beaten Nenagh well in the QF. Janesboro finished in 2nd in the same league, a whole 25 points ahead of Fairview. I know this stands for little when it comes to a cup final, I'm just giving you a flavour of the strength of the two teams.

I was going to be putting away my gambling hat until the CL final, but having just seen these odds, I'm going to be putting a number of bets on. Ones that interest me are:

Over 2.5 goals @ 1/2
    Janesboro win and S. Clarke to score @ 13/10
    Janesboro -1 @ 15/8
    Looks interesting, any players on either side we'd know? Ex Eircom League?
    No ex-EL players for Nenagh as far as I know ( I could be wrong). For Janesboro, Thomas Lyons, Wayne Colbert and Shane Clarke have all played LOI with Limerick. There may be a few more with appearances there.

This is Janesboros record in the Limerick Premier this year: P 21 W19 D1 L1 (For)90 (Against) 23 (Pts)61
    Shane Clarke scored 39 of those goals.

I've put 4 bets on. The three I mentioned and another single with Janesboro to win.

A measly 100/1 there's a euros thread in the forum.
    Thats good, i seen a 100/1 horse romp home last week so think positive and id say were in for a shout. Remember denmark in 1992

Fizman wrote: »
    Just for anyone who didn't see my post in the old thread......kicking off in 30 mins.

I've put 4 bets on. The three I mentioned and another single with Janesboro to win.

Forgot about this, thanks

How did you get so bad odds on overs? 6/5 on boyles

Headshot wrote: »
    Fizman wrote: »

Forgot about this, thanks

How did you get so bad odds on overs? 6/5 on boyles

You sure that's overs?!

You sure that's overs?!

lol double checked this time ;)

The minute i put my 40 euro on it, the market went

very strange

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Have Helsinki -2 asian meself,Oddly enough they played the team they're up against only 10 days ago.They were away and won 3-0.This time it's home and I can see them winning comfortably.

Was persuaded more by the fact that their opponents were beaten 1-0 in their last away game to Jaro,Arguably the worst team in the league.

2-0 now! I don't want to speak too soon but nice one bradlente :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Man City to win over 12 corners card index over 40 points 5/1?

Headshot wrote: »
    lol double checked this time ;)

The minute i put my 40 euro on it, the market went

very strange

All markets gone?

I cant find it there at all

All markets gone?

I cant find it there at all

Only win draw markets left

Its in the Ireland/ Munster junior cup

fOojL.png

Was very luck I hope that I got it before it went

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

What do we reckon on Chievo - Lecce. Lecce need a win to have any chance to evade the drop, Chievo are safe and mid table, but can't reach the Euro places so have nothing to play for. Lecce @ 3/1.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

manual_man wrote: »

That's not a bad shout. Just really depends on an early goal coming in or not. The longer it goes scoreless, the more City will push and the more corners will be produced. QPR will be defending for their lives and should give away a fair few fouls.

Mike Dean is the ref - http://www.soccerway.com/referees/michael-leslie-dean/44517/

Makes for good reading. Which bookie is those odds with btw ^

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Anyone any views on Barcelona tonight, nothing really to play for and not sure if Pep will play a full team..... Pep's last game tonight so surely the players will put in a big big performance for him???

Thinking of Barcelona -1 @ 4/6 betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Got the stake back.Probably shouldn't make a bet based on each teams 1st 6 games of the season,Was a bit presumptuous considering its so early in the year.

Cracking treble Clearodara.There was me thinking I'd limit the risk just goin for one side.

Should've paid more attention to your post yesterday Fitzman,Prices have dropped a good bit on 2 of your 3 bets.Put a bit on -1 anyway.

Meanwhile Basel and Grasshoppers appear to be playing rugby.

Got the stake back.Probably shouldn't make a bet based on each teams 1st 6 games of the season,Was a bit presumptuous considering its so early in the year.

Cracking treble Clearodara.There was me thinking I'd limit the risk just goin for one side.

Should've paid more attention to your post yesterday Fitzman,Prices have dropped a good bit on 2 of your 3 bets.Put a bit on -1 anyway.

Meanwhile Basel and Grasshoppers appear to be playing rugby.

I did -2 and they didn't refund my stake? It says "lost"?

Mario Gomez @ 11/10
    Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich
    Anytime Goalscorer
    Total stake €25.00
    Estimated return €52.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

-Ade- wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »

That's not a bad shout. Just really depends on an early goal coming in or not. The longer it goes scoreless, the more City will push and the more corners will be produced. QPR will be defending for their lives and should give away a fair few fouls.

Mike Dean is the ref - http://www.soccerway.com/referees/michael-leslie-dean/44517/

Makes for good reading. Which bookie is those odds with btw ^

paddys

is anyone trying to get in on the pp enhanced double bayern and valencia and cant? they're still advertising it yet now it's coming up as market suspended

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement