Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

All to win @ 20/1 PP.

Blackpool
    Southampton
    Sunderland
    Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Sanfreece Hiroshima win,over 3.5 gamba Osaka v Consadole Sapporo,over 2.5 cerezo Osaka v Yokohama Marinos ,23 stake returning 147

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions:
    Palmeiras v Santos FC
    Palmeiras: Fernandinho, Wesley, Leite, Carvalho, Luan, Patrik, Assunção, Araújo, Román, Artur, Heleno
    Santos FC: Fucile, Bernardo, Galhardo, Dracena, Léo
    pick 2

Thanks for the tips again,Tip.

How important are those players for Palmeiras?
    Away wins in Brasil are rather rare already and Santos had their 120 mph match against U de Chile last wednesday, that is why i am a bit sceptical.

Palmeiras lost 3 in 9 home games and Santos only won once on the road in 9.
    I am aware that Neymar probably didnt play in the majority of Santos' games this season because of the Olympics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Lokomotiv Moscow v Dinamo Moscow over 2.5goals @5/6.
    5 out of the last 6 games between these 2 have resulted in over 2.5 goals.
    Small bet on doubling this up with over 9 corners @2.36/1
    nice

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Higgytash

Radonman wrote: »
    Good post, I was looking at something very similar myself ( also well impressed with Evertons team play), the only difference is that I'm gonna leave out the Celtic bet and put in Swansea to win @ just over evens - there at home and looked outstanding last week with their two new signing fitting in well, regarding West Ham they were good away from home last season but Swansea is a difficult place to go to as many teams found out last season - honestly its more a bet on Swansea's home form and recent results ( incl friendlys) against West Hams unknown quantity in the premiership - single of Swansea to win @ 23/20 and (-1) @ 3/1 - if all goes tits up I can recover as its an early game:)

Aye swansea was what i was gonna pick as well, i think theyll win comfortably but the only reason i decided to go with both teams to score in celtic and leave out Swansea was , swansea last season at home seemed to over preform against better teams, (Winning agianst pool, city, arsenal) (Drawing with chelsea and spurs) ... Theyre record home to so called lesser teams was poor enough drawing with wolves qpr and wigan) .... West ham could prove tricky they will make it though for em .... The draw here is scaring me a bit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

RvP any time assist @5,5

Think this season he will not score as many as last season but will have more assist than last.

Reason is that he will not have to do everything on his own anymore with Rooney and Kagawa around him.

Did a patent of Kuyt any time (1.91)/Michu anytime (2.75)/Rvp any time assist which work out, if all 3 do their job €150 for a €15 total stake (7x €2.14)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Celtic confirmed team versus Inverness.
    Forster
    Lustig,Wilson,Mulgrew,Izzaguirre,
    Wanyama,Matthews,Mc Court,Twardzik,
    Watt, Hooper.
    Having Seen this team I really Fancy 0ver 2.5 [EMAIL="goals@19/20"]goals@19/20[/EMAIL].
    Watt has a real Eye for goal and really livened things up last week when he came on, and You would have to fancy Inverness to score against that back 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

over3.5 cards in Inverness Celtic game looks nailed on.
    Inverness have had 8yellows and 2 reds in their first 2 league games.
    Games between these 2 especislly at Inverness tend to be tetchy affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

seanhynes wrote: »
    Sanfreece Hiroshima win,over 3.5 gamba Osaka v Consadole Sapporo,over 2.5 cerezo Osaka v Yokohama Marinos ,23 stake returning 147

Disappointing , that gamba game ended 7-2,there well worth backing for over 3.5 most weeks,ridiculous scorelines this season in their matches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Quick question guys (Don't know where else to ask),

First time betting online and I'm registering with Boylesports. Do these guys spam you with mail in the post as they have your address? (just curious more than anything).

or have completely migrated to promoting via email as its obviously cheaper?

Apologies if this question sounds like a decade too late! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

No post

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Norwich v QPR
    Red Card Yes 4/1

There have been red cards in four of the last seven league matches between QPR and Norwich, all for Rangers players.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,897 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i see sunderland match might not be played because of the weather (heavy rain) if it does start ill be on under 1.5 goals :)

Rush of blood to the head, on the opening few mins of second half ive backed SWANSEA-2 @11/5

ahhhh and just as i type this graham misses 1 on 1 ... they look serious good for another 1 or two goals though

swansea at evens was an absoutlete steal

Higgytash wrote: »
    Rush of blood to the head, on the opening few mins of second half ive backed SWANSEA-2 @11/5

Loveley jubbily, hopefully they dont take the foot off the gas, if they keep playing the way the are this could be 4 , 5 or 6 nil ... next team t score swansea 2/1 could be shrewd they look mad to absolutely rattle hammers here ....

90 treble

manchester united
    tottenham
    chelsea

returns 260 with boyle sports

Man Utd Team De Gea; Rafael, Carrick, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Anderson, Kagawa, Young; Van Persie

Rooney on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Inverness to score they said!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Kagawa anytime assist @ 7/2
    Bale anytime assist @ 7/2

• Advertisement

Radonman wrote: »
    Good post, I was looking at something very similar myself ( also well impressed with Evertons team play), the only difference is that I'm gonna leave out the Celtic bet and put in Swansea to win @ just over evens - there at home and looked outstanding last week with their two new signing fitting in well, regarding West Ham they were good away from home last season but Swansea is a difficult place to go to as many teams found out last season - honestly its more a bet on Swansea's home form and recent results ( incl friendlys) against West Hams unknown quantity in the premiership - single of Swansea to win @ 23/20 and (-1) @ 3/1 - if all goes tits up I can recover as its an early game:)

Lovely jubbily nice to see BTTS celtic game and Swansea win come in :P ... Tearing though was late putting on d bet so missed doing the both teams to score Celtic game ....

Went for a double instead Swansea -2 @ 11/5 when they were 2 up ... And Everton draw no bet at 8/14 ... Think it payed just over 100 for 20 so fingers crossed on everton now !!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Avfctom wrote: »
    90 treble

manchester united
    tottenham
    chelsea

returns 260 with boyle sports

paddy running special for that

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/powerplay/enhanced-special?ev_oc_grp_ids=239489

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Have gone with over 2.5 in Southampton v Wigan as well at evens (PP).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Fizman wrote: »
    Have gone with what looks like a very good value double tonight. Waterford United to beat Mervue at home, and Metz to beat Luzenac at home (Metz have 3 wins out of 3, Luzenac are rock bottom with 1 point and the worst defense.)

Evens.

Waterford match postponed, so turned into a single, but Metz came good @ 1/2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

Referee for United Fulham seems pretty happy to give out cards

http://nl.soccerway.com/referees/kevin-friend/59690/

so I've backed over 50 card index at 7/2.

DrMorphine wrote: »

ino my winnings in boyles i left paddys sick to death of the site going down

Higgytash wrote: »
    Lovely jubbily nice to see BTTS celtic game and Swansea win come in :P ... Tearing though was late putting on d bet so missed doing the both teams to score Celtic game ....

Went for a double instead Swansea -2 @ 11/5 when they were 2 up ... And Everton draw no bet at 8/14 ... Think it payed just over 100 for 20 so fingers crossed on everton now !!! :pac:

wouldunt be so confident on everton 1 win in 21 years at villa park fancy a scoring draw myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Good post, I was looking at something very similar myself ( also well impressed with Evertons team play), the only difference is that I'm gonna leave out the Celtic bet and put place to go to as many teams found out last season - honestly its more a bet on Swansea's home form and recent results ( incl friendlys) against West Hams unknown quantity in the premiership - single of Swansea to win @ 23/20 and (-1) @ 3/1 - if all goes tits up I can recover as its an early game:)[/Quote]

Fair to say I'm very happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

There's also an in play thread for those who dont know

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056521699&page=228

• Advertisement

Carlisle v Portsmouth
    Izale McLeod anytime 9/4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement