Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Link (Best with earphones in)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

yw9ld.jpg

Look close... yes, those are its babies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

smash wrote: »

Disgusting. Butts in bottles. Get an ash trey like. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Banned! :mad:

Good one, though! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

kkelly77 wrote: »
    This needs an explanation :eek:

If it is a spider bite its definitely a Brown Recluse bite. Its found across the southern states usually you really have to go looking for them because they hate the light. Once it bites you the wound starts rotting and doesn't stop for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    If it is a spider bite its definitely a Brown Recluse bite. Its found across the southern states usually you really have to go looking for them because they hate the light. Once it bites you the wound starts rotting and doesn't stop for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

kkelly77 wrote: »
    That's a big NOPE from me... it's a login-to-read-this page :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Mardy Bum wrote: »

I just had to Google it and click on images, didn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs eat the shìte out of you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

^
    "also known as scrotal tongue"... guess it kind of does look like a ball sack.

Ewww...I wouldn't want to see your ball sack if it looks like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

No, mine's perfect. I was talking about other peoples....
    9.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

smash wrote: »
    ^
    "also known as scrotal tongue"... guess it kind of does look like a ball sack.

Speak for yourself! If mine looked like that, I'd be WORRIED... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Nice thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

bnt wrote: »
    Science!

GWFNJ.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

From the Top Ten Most Bizarre Experiments:

4 -The Doctor Who Drank Vomit...
    Doctor Stubbins Ffirth had made the observation that yellow fever was only rapid during the summer months and lay dormant during the winter months. So, he claimed that it was not a contagious disease and wanted to prove his point. He began his experiments by making small incisions in his skin and pouring the vomit from yellow fever patients into them. He remained healthy. He made deeper incisions and continued to pour the freshly obtained vomit into them, still remaining healthy. He poured it in his eyes, made a vomit sauna and only experienced some head pain, nausea, and perspiration, but was still healthy.

For his final experiments, he began ingesting the vomit. He made pills from fresh specimens and even mixed some with water and drank it down. He stayed healthy and concluded that it was not a contagious disease. As a society we all know that yellow fever has to be directly transmitted into a blood stream by a mosquito in order from the person to be infected.

9 - The Two Headed Dog...
    Surgeon Vladimir Demikhov wanted to shock the world so he created a two headed dog. He connected a head of a puppy to that of a full grown German Sheppard. He then proceeded to invite the press to witness his creation. What were discovered are the shared commonalities the two heads had. When one was hungry the other one was, when one was hot and panting so did the other head, when one yawned so did the other. The only difference was that the older the dog would try and shake off the other head and in return the other one would bite the ear of the older dog. He continued to do these experiments for years in hoping to learn how to be successful at performing a heart transplant.

two-headed-dog.jpg

http://www.weirdworm.com/10-bizarre-experiments/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

eating-fail-squid-inseminate.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

saw that sory re the squid in the paper here a couple of days ago. It did not inseminate her (obviously) merely squirted it's man juice in her mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

"Merely" :confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I normally don't mind snakes but....

8Bo9V.jpg

YaHYx.jpg

vuJzX.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

^ that snake looks WELL pissed off too *shudder*

Oh crap, there's more than one in there......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

aZmT1.gif

SOMEONE TICKLE HIM, QUICK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Although the camera angle makes it difficult to verify, I wager this guy has major balls :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Big nope getting it in your foot. Big yep getting it out!

^^^^ the disgusting part of that video for me is the dirt of yer man's nails. Gross!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

This kind of stuff has been taking off in Russia like mad.....

aZmT1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

^ crap, am dizzy again now..... silly twats....

Have been watching the most disgusting vids on Youtube from that foot one above :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement