Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Just got a mega NOPE on facebook. I knew it was going to be a stupid link, but I didn't realise it was going to be a guy getting an amputee's leg rapidly thrust in and out of his rectum amongst other things. Hopefully that classes as not too NSFW a description!

But the real NOPE? The shoite music playing alongside it -.- Trolls just seem to lack the pizazz of yesteryear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Elmidena wrote: »
    Just got a mega NOPE on facebook. I knew it was going to be a stupid link, but I didn't realise it was going to be a guy getting an amputee's leg rapidly thrust in and out of his rectum amongst other things. Hopefully that classes as not too NSFW a description!

I think it's time I stopped visiting this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Elmidena wrote: »

But the real NOPE? The shoite music playing alongside it -.- Trolls just seem to lack the pizazz of yesteryear :(

Ah, Facebook...a big NOPE indeed. As for whatever link you followed, thats just tasteless, uninteresting, sick nonsense. Not fitting of discussion :)

Anyway, getting back to something with at least some backstory...did anyone ever read about the bloke that was apparently eaten by lions in the 70's? There's claims the video of it is fake, it's apparently some Belgian tourist that got too close while filming a pack of lions. If you google 'Belgian man attacked by lions' it should be the first result.

It looks fake, the lions seem more playful in it & I suspect its a hoax. It's not gory by any means, & the apparent Blair Witch style camera work makes the fakeness ever faker if you ask me.

Any one know it or have any info on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

From YLYL

daniel-o-donnell-october-1987-singer-from-ireland-wearing-denims-stripped-to-the-waist.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

^^^^

My eyes!! The goggles do nothing!!!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

allen175 wrote: »

I worked in an abatoire many moons ago and the muscles on the skinned skulls of the slaughtered cows contracted on the touch of a cold blade for about 3 hours after they were killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I worked in an abatoire many moons ago and the muscles on the skinned skulls of the slaughtered cows contracted on the touch of a cold blade for about 3 hours after they were killed.

Awesome! What did they do? Was it similar to what happened in that vid of the gator?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Evil Phil wrote: »

Ouch.
    Runner breaks leg

How the hell can that happen ??:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Daithi 1 wrote: »

I spent most of the video wondering what it would taste like.

I'm fúcked.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

J. Marston wrote: »
    I spent most of the video wondering what it would taste like.

I'm fúcked.

Ahem this way --> NOPE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/8066/Massive-Booger-Pulled-From-Nose
    In the same vein as the zit popping, looks fecking terrible but also like it would be great relief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Ahem this way --> NOPE

Thats just offal..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/8066/Massive-Booger-Pulled-From-Nose
    In the same vein as the zit popping, looks fecking terrible but also like it would be great relief.
    That genuinely almost made me gag. It makes me gag just pulling a small one out myself. That was just horrible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

^^^^^^^
    I haven't watched that spider attacking the foot but the picture of the big spider keeps leading this page when I open it causing me to shiver with fear.

That rabbit-eating one was disgusting.

This is me every time I enter this thread
    27548_107017642669511_8714_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

^^^^^^^
    I haven't watched that spider attacking the foot but the picture of the big spider keeps leading this page when I open it causing me to shiver with fear.

The photo isn't what's in the video. It's disappointing.

posted this earlier in the thread but have you seen this yet? its a reddit area just about popping pimples and cysts and the like :) enjoy!

DB, I spent a couple of hours on this last night.... Thanks for posting :D

/goes back to reddit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Guill wrote: »

This place is hell on earth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    How the hell can that happen ??:confused:

Twas a cruciate ligament tear. Looks like full rip. same thing happened to me a few years ago. I have never experienced pain like it. Including broken bones!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Evil Phil wrote: »

Thats what happens when your training is playing QWOP.

r2x4W.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Opening scene of the movie "Cube"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Cube was a great movie, I still have it on VHS. Best death of the series though was the opening to Cube Zero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGOeNA-b09s [sorry, embedding is disabled]

2:00 - 4:01

But if anyone asks, don't mention Cube 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

The original Saw some might say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

^I wouldn't wanna be in any of those situation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I found the second clip a bit scarier than the first one, but I think I've become quite desensitised by movie violence. It's just no where near as scary or horrible as what people do in real life.

Plus, the fact that people actually do worse (that Magnotta cannibal guy for example) is just so much worse than any movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

rNs6I.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ewwwwwwww!

Advertisement