Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Looks unreal, but still want to see some gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Good video but more interested in gameplay myself.

What type of managers are you in CM? I rely on realistic singings (avoiding spending huge amounts on Ronaldo, Snejider etc..) and I work on getting my young players already in the team on loan or play them often in the 1st team to grow them. The team I start with is Man Utd as there is plenty of youth players to play around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

LostBoy101 wrote: »

What type of managers are you in CM? I rely on realistic singings (avoiding spending huge amounts on Ronaldo, Snejider etc..) and I work on getting my young players already in the team on loan or play them often in the 1st team to grow them. The team I start with is Man Utd as there is plenty of youth players to play around.
    Normally pick some former giant so was St etienne last year and really enjoyed bringing them back to the top especially with the competition of around 6 money rich teams.. Aubameyang was boss for me.. Looking forward to 13 and the promising new features

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Seasons in ultimate team is a nice addition, but as per usual just more pre-rendered footage.

• Advertisement

Press Conference Live Here http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/index.php?q=pk-us

Match Day sounds good, as does new seasons(multiplayer back)! (Match day is just Live Seasons rebranded)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Nice to aim for a trophy in every division, but could be annoying if you miss one along the way...... you'd have to get relegated to win it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Whens the demo out?

Sept 11th

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The Pro Clubs news sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Finally can sort No Any and GK's.

Great news about the AI aswell,they level up as your club get's better.

• Advertisement

miralize wrote: »
    Match Day sounds good, as does new seasons(multiplayer back)! (Match day is just Live Seasons rebranded)

The cheek of EA, they haven't added anything new for two years, they just keep rebranding things that were already in the game.

Saying they have added in two player head to head like its a new feature, pisses me off. Why was it removed to begin with?

And whats more fun then forced live season, good luck trying to play fifa with your club if you support a relegation battler. Just encourages more people to pick real madrid and barcelona.

No gameplay footage either, I wasn't expecting much from the lying sack of sh*t rutter but i mean come on, they haven't done anything for a third fifa running.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,281 ✭✭✭Ardent

Hope they do something about the crazy long term injuries in career mode. Had one player out for 8 months with 2 separate medial ligament injuries in the space of one year. Have had loads of other players with the same injury too, one guy currently out for 6 months!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Demo out September 11th, 5 weeks.

AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Manchester City are the teams in the demo.

Looking forward to it myself. Normally the day the demo comes out they day I stop playing the old one!

Parawind wrote: »
    No gameplay footage either, I wasn't expecting much from the lying sack of sh*t rutter but i mean come on, they haven't done anything for a third fifa running.

But you're still going to buy it though ...

What else does Rutter & EA have to do? Stick Messi on the front, slap a 3 in front of the 2 and the game would still fly off the shelves on Sept 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA
    Seasons: Better star level matchmaking… Less RM vs. Tottenham, more RM vs. PSG #FIFA13
    Collapse
    Reply Retweet Favorite

#FIFA13 Clubs: Online Pro progression saved on the server, not save files. Bye-bye hackers!

Clubs: Online Pro for Clubs only: no more offline boosting. #FIFA13

Clubs: Tuning to Human GKs… no more fully assisted in Clubs, tuned attributes and accomplishments #FIFA13

Clubs: Now has Seasons format! No more confusing rank points/leagues. Get to Div 1! #FIFA13

#FIFA13 Clubs: Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues.

Clubs: Maxed out Pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned #FIFA13

Clubs: Matchmaking allows you to filter ANYS and human goalkeepers to your preference #FIFA13

Clubs: AI teammates get better as your Club improves #FIFA13

Clubs: Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In Matches, looks at leaderboards etc. before joining a club #FIFA13

clubs will be amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Something I'm really interested in. Going by this tweet its only gonna be local online though which is a shame...
    Seasons: 2v2 is back!- Play with a mate locally in ranked online play – it’s been a dev fav so far #FIFA13 -- EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

AdamD wrote: »

1: Online Pro for Clubs only: no more offline boosting. #FIFA13

2: Clubs: Tuning to Human GKs… no more fully assisted in Clubs, tuned attributes and accomplishments #FIFA13

Not sure I understand what these mean.

For 1: Can you only do accomplishments online in a match now?

For 2: All Human GK could be fully assisted in the current format and that's why there were so hard to score against?

The option to filter so you don't have to play against a human pro keeper is great. It's a big disadvantage, when you are playing 2 vs 5, and they've got a keeper who stops EVERYTHING, and 3 unreal pro's instead of 3 moguls.

At the moment, if you play with less players, you are at a massive disadvantage. And if you play with less players against a pro keeper, you are at a massive disadvantage. Never mind both together.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

-Ade- wrote: »
    The Pro Clubs news sounds great!

Whats the pro clubs news?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The only thing that EA do to piss me off EVERY YEAR is make the demo only 3min halfs?

Why? What the **** is the point of 3min halfs. It's not enough time to enjoy a game. PES demo give 5min halfs and you can actually get into the match. It's utter bull****. It's not like if there are 5min halfs then theres no need to buy the full game. What it means is that I cannot play 3min halfs any more after about a week.

Pisses me off no end, year after year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    The only thing that EA do to piss me off EVERY YEAR is make the demo only 3min halfs?

Why? What the **** is the point of 3min halfs. It's not enough time to enjoy a game. PES demo give 5min halfs and you can actually get into the match. It's utter bull****. It's not like if there are 5min halfs then theres no need to buy the full game. What it means is that I cannot play 3min halfs any more after about a week.

Pisses me off no end, year after year.

Yea that does really get on my nerves. Like you said, 5 mins game would be MUCH MUCH better and would hardly have a negative impact for them. Ah well once the demo is out at least you know its close to the new one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Not sure I understand what these mean.

For 1: Can you only do accomplishments online in a match now?

For 2: All Human GK could be fully assisted in the current format and that's why there were so hard to score against?

1) it means that you can't play a load of friendlies offline to grind your Pro to the max before playing Clubs/

2) Yes, human GKs were fully assisted. Now they can't be (although to be fair I thought that they'd made that change in FIFA12 :confused:

AdamD wrote: »
    EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA
    Seasons: Better star level matchmaking… Less RM vs. Tottenham, more RM vs. PSG #FIFA13
    Collapse
    Reply Retweet Favorite

#FIFA13 Clubs: Online Pro progression saved on the server, not save files. Bye-bye hackers!

Clubs: Online Pro for Clubs only: no more offline boosting. #FIFA13

Clubs: Tuning to Human GKs… no more fully assisted in Clubs, tuned attributes and accomplishments #FIFA13

Clubs: Now has Seasons format! No more confusing rank points/leagues. Get to Div 1! #FIFA13

#FIFA13 Clubs: Online Pro and CPU teammates stats based off real attributes from players in top leagues.

Clubs: Maxed out Pros more realistic to real life players. Accomplishments and growth have been tuned #FIFA13

Clubs: Matchmaking allows you to filter ANYS and human goalkeepers to your preference #FIFA13

Clubs: AI teammates get better as your Club improves #FIFA13

Clubs: Free Agent Hub allows you to play Drop-In Matches, looks at leaderboards etc. before joining a club #FIFA13

clubs will be amazing

Sounds good, but let's be honest. This stuff should have been sorted last year.
    Leaving the boosting and league situation to the side and talking straight gameplay.
    All they had to do was make the AI players of a reasonable standard and user players to replicate a realistic level(i.e even going with the FIWC model of 86 players all around).
    It was a tap in fest, which made it a bit tiresome at times. Thankfully they've pulled the finger out as it's the best mode for a bit of banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Nolan14

Actually cannot wait!! for this to come out!! gonna be really really good the trailer looks amazing the matchday thing is pretty cool was wondering would u have an option to turn the matchday off so your players stats dont go dwn ya no??.

Also looking forward to see what new features are in the virtual pro this year and also what new boots they add to the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Player ratings at the minute:

http://www.chuzzz.com/UT13/

Just click the club you want, click load, and then click the drop down on the next row and it gives a list of every player from that teams rating. Alternatively just type an individual player into the box and follow the same steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

First time i've been excited about a FIFA in a while.

fut5-580x326.jpg

fut3-580x326.jpg

fut2-580x326.jpg

fut1-580x326.jpg

fut4-580x579.jpg
    In other FUT news, FIFA points make the transition from PC to consoles. You’ll no longer be buying packs with MSP or your PSN wallet. Now you’ll be buying them with FIFA points which ARE purchased with MSP or your PSN wallet and are available indifferent amounts. Great news for 360 players as you now transfer ACTUAL money to MSP, then MSP to FIFA Points. Then you can buy packs. Super convenient. Not.

The upside is that once you have FIFA points on your account they can be spent through the console, web app or mobile app.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

When is the demo release?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Where is the best site to pre-order? Amazon is 60e without delivery, play.com 67 free delivery. How much for delivery on amazon anyone know. BTW its Ultimate edition I want.

How recent is that footage? Because if thats the engine then they changed almost nothing. Every pass, movement and shot looked straight from FIFA12 with the exception of the ref dropping the ball for the injury to be kicked back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    When is the demo release?

Sept 11

Advertisement