Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,206 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The classic kit option is class. I didn't know that was in the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

The servers on ps3 are normally rubbish so even if you have good internet it can take an age to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Facking hell, only saw the email from EA now about early access to FUT online. Their site is like something some leaving cert would design for a project.

What do you get extra if you pre order AND get the ultimate edition?

Thanks in advance folks!

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Facking hell, only saw the email from EA now about early access to FUT online. Their site is like something some leaving cert would design for a project.

What do you get extra if you pre order AND get the ultimate edition?

Thanks in advance folks!

24 packs on top of the 24 with the UE. Plus 20% off packs.

More here - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So how much is it going to be on release day ? like im pondering going in buying some MS points to play fifa 2night

• Advertisement

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    24 packs on top of the 24 with the UE. Plus 20% off packs.

More here - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/ea-sports-season-ticket-fifa-13-faq-02

Cheers!
    Opened some of the free packs there and there seems to be a few nice players! Liking the look of the silver winger!
    S3VOX.png

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Cheers!
    Opened some of the free packs there and there seems to be a few nice players! Liking the look of the silver winger!

I played over 400 games on UT last year, bought a good few packs and the best I got in my free packs was Walter Gargano :(

I played over 400 games on UT last year, bought a good few packs and the best I got in my free packs was Walter Gargano :(

Just all luck I guess. I never bought packs with money and rarely did it with coins too (exceptions being bronze packs for some contracts and that).

Gonna pre order the ultimate edition I think and hopefully I'll get lucky with one of the packs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

for me it wouldn't be worth giving €20. I'm still going to have to pay about another €60 on Friday anyway which is only 5 days away. I'll be away most of the week so I wouldn't even get home to play it much in that time. Also i'm not one of these people who just has to be the 1st to have everything. You won't see me in line a 11.59pm on Thursday night banging on the door of my local game shop.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

The more you played last year, it seems the more likely you get shafted is my conclusion after I opened my pack and saw what my mates were getting and people on here.. at least from the PS3 standpoint anyway. :pac:

• Advertisement

Started a be a pro there and signed with Al Nassr from Saudi. The manager says he is gonna loan me out to get me some experience and Sligo Rovers came in with a loan offer!(the team I support).

Bit random, I selected HSV as my team at the start of the game. Brilliant :D

Enjoying the game so far. I also met a boardsie in my second online game - Gilberto_Eire. I got spanked 4 or 5 nothing! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

so what's career mode like?what's the A.I Like?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,576 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Class, let us know what the airtricity league is like. I was thinking of starting in that in career mode but worried the teams might be a bit crap skill wise and might be a boring first season

Weird moment.

First online game I'm playing a lad called ''Oatsey'' then I message him to ask was he the poster from here.
    And yes it was.
    Now I know the servers are restricted to playing with other early releases only(If anyone has the retail yet) but surely there are 1000s of players online at the minute, and at a particular moment there must be 100s looking for a game.

What are the odds.... and to top it off I came across Ade_LFC_Alves playing Tiger Woods the last night, with a couple of 1000s players on at that time.

Two in three days, in random games at random times. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Just a heads up boys.

Got the early release on ps3 thinking it would allow my brother to play as well, but it doesn't seem possible. If he is to play it he has got to buy another ea season ticket. Bit ridiculous by EA if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Been downloading since about 7:00 this evening ... Currently on 30% ... It's gonna be a long night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Finical wrote: »
    Just a heads up boys.

Got the early release on ps3 thinking it would allow my brother to play as well, but it doesn't seem possible. If he is to play it he has got to buy another ea season ticket. Bit ridiculous by EA if you ask me.

I take it your brother has a separate account. So you're saying it's ridiculous that two people can't use one pass?

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    I take it your brother has a separate account. So you're saying it's ridiculous that two people can't use one pass?

Yes, but we use same ps3. Is that not reasonable?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Anyone up for a game (after the 28th) My PSN username is DJ-Drexsen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Finical wrote: »
    Yes, but we use same ps3. Is that not reasonable?

Not really, that's the rules when you download it, should have waited a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Started downloading at 1am last night only ay 84%!!!!

C'mon need to put a few hours in before heading out to watch United game!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

Anyone that's got it played with Bayern yet? I imagine they'll be class in it.

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Not really, that's the rules when you download it, should have waited a week

Aye ye are right lads. I should have read more into it. I thought he'd be able play offline with the pass at least, but oh well I'll live and learn. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

feck it im gunna bite the bullet and but the season ticket. have a 20euro psn card lying round from months ago so only have to spend a fiver now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

feck it im gunna bite the bullet and but the season ticket. have a 20euro psn card lying round from months ago so only have to spend a fiver now :P
    You can't buy a 5euro PSN card though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Redzer7 wrote: »
    You can't buy a 5euro PSN card though :(

mammys credit card :P :D

mammys credit card :P :D

Happy days! Can I have your Credit Card details when your ready please? :P

Caved in and I'm downloading it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19 WolfgangM

Downloaded it myself last night. Had a couple of mates over - and we promptly played Pes 2013 til 4am!

Tried Fifa this morning. Seems as good as I'd hoped so far. If anyone wants any screens, lemme know.

• Advertisement

43% :( come on the feck! :D

Advertisement