Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah it'll work but will he be able to buy Ultimate Team packs for it from the Irish store? The game itself will be fine though but if he likes UT or other DLC then it may make sense to get a copy over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Good that they've included White Hart Lane. It would be class to see every team have their stadium included, maybe as DLC so people are free to pick and choose their favourite ones. I'd love to see Hampden, Celtic Park, Ibrox, the Aviva, etc.

Edit: Actually, I don't see the Millennium Stadium on the list there....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I'm actually not looking forward to fifa for once. Last year was a big improvement on the previous with the impact engine.

I just get the feeling it's the same game, just slightly tweaked :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Really? I havent been this excited in years. The "slightly tweaked" improvements in the gameplay are going to make a huge difference to how people will play the game. First touch, Skilled dribbling, better attacking AI, variations to the free kicks, fixing the finesse shots, its all going to make a difference, and I cant wait for it!

Along with UX improvements such as saving lineups, career fixes, better matchmaking and clubs, this is actually one of the better releases EA have promised us. Whether or not these promises are kept still remains to be see, but it definitely wont feel like the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Prick! wrote: »
    I just get the feeling it's the same game, just slightly tweaked :/

Of course it is. It is every year. You'll still get it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Axwell wrote: »
    The tracklist has been updated now with the full 50 tracks

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fifa-13-soundtrack-02

Thought Kasabian Club Foot was an interesting choice as it used to be the intro for Pro Evo 5
    Was hoping Japandroids would be on there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

I just read that if you have the season ticket for it you get 24 gold packs, but what happens if you already pre-ordered the Ultimate edition? 48 gold packs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

miralize wrote: »
    Really? I havent been this excited in years. The "slightly tweaked" improvements in the gameplay are going to make a huge difference to how people will play the game. First touch, Skilled dribbling, better attacking AI, variations to the free kicks, fixing the finesse shots, its all going to make a difference, and I cant wait for it!

Along with UX improvements such as saving lineups, career fixes, better matchmaking and clubs, this is actually one of the better releases EA have promised us. Whether or not these promises are kept still remains to be see, but it definitely wont feel like the same game.

The dribbling won't be much different either I reckon. After a week everyone will be used to it and it won't effect play at all. Same with finesse shots.

I'll download the demo tomorrow and I'll see. Loving the pro evo demo currently.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15 Impossible Is Nothing

Anyone know what time tomorrow night the demo will be up on the store?

• Advertisement

between 10am to 2pm according to @easportsfifa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

How reliable are Amazon for release day delivery? I've ordered loads of games from them but never pre-ordered. Would buy it in Tesco or somewhere but I'm not sure if they'd have the ultimate edition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

between 10am to 2pm according to @easportsfifa

10am-2pm on Xbox and 10pm-2am on PS3.

I would be a PS3 user. Ughhh I want it now!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15 Impossible Is Nothing

It will be Wednesday before I can play the demo anyway thanks to my internet being so wonderfully fast at downloading stuff!

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Nou Camp is not in Fifa 13

Turns out I Have £25.17 worth of loyalty points for game.co.uk so im gonna pre order with them, anyone ever order from them before and get the game on release day?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

MD1990 wrote: »

Got a link? Ade posted a stadium list link earlier in the thread which included the Camp Nou

Edit:
    -Ade- wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Got a link? Ade posted a stadium list link earlier in the thread which included the Camp Nou

Edit:
    yeah its in the trailer too
    but it didn't get licensed so its not in
    3363_4226288067000_587746419_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

no nou camp???? i love that stadium :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Cant find the demo on Xbox? :/

• Advertisement

10am to 2pm....

yeah its in the trailer too
    but it didn't get licensed so its not in

Why would it not get licensed this year, when it has been in every FIFA for years? It's in the trailer for this year's game, so it is hard to believe that it's not in.

The screenshot doesn't really prove anything. You can pick the stadium in an exhibition match quite easily.

I've googled, and there isn't one thing that says it is not in, but plenty that say it is. Any link to say otherwise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Is it not after 10am?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Joekers wrote: »
    Is it not after 10am?

Its being released between 10am and 2pm at some stage..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Rooney10 wrote: »

I've googled, and there isn't one thing that says it is not in, but plenty that say it is. Any link to say otherwise?

Romily Broad posted it on facebook last night saying they didnt get the license

https://www.facebook.com/romily.broad

I just read that if you have the season ticket for it you get 24 gold packs, but what happens if you already pre-ordered the Ultimate edition? 48 gold packs?

Yep. I read it in the FAQs on the EA site. Can't find the link at the moment, but it's also confirmed here:

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/ea-sports-season-ticket-free-fut-packs/

Axwell wrote: »
    Romily Broad posted it on facebook last night saying they didnt get the license

https://www.facebook.com/romily.broad

FFS..... they've lost a good few licenses it seems. Napoli, and the Brazilian League according to the comments on his facebook page.

They had record sales last year, and this year they won't even shell out for the licenses....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just got really excited there, as there was nothing in 'New Demos' I had a quick look in 'Demos A-Z' went to 'F' and sure enough, there is Leo Messi on the cover of FIFA 13 looking back at me!

No option to download, only to rate. :(

Downloading it!

(on PC)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Anyone downloading on for the PS3 yet ?

Advertisement