Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2k to €7k in a month?how??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭ConorSTF

Ok cheers anymore then that i can do?...

Well I'm hesitant to suggest other bets to you tbh. Let's see what KPH says first anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Fire away!

Not on yet so I'l refrain from posting it on public forum. PM me Friday evening is you want and I'l let you know. OP too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

k.p.h wrote: »
    I actually have a gambling proposition that have the odds exactly for the return you are looking for... 80% chance of return too..

You probably don't... if you did you wouldn't be posting here. If you have a punt that has an 80% chance of coming in at odds of 5/2 you have a 50% or so advantage.

Just thinking about this, besides the bet I was on about.

Gambling would really be the only (legal) this could be done. In the right hands it could be done no problem, proper gambler with a proper staking plan and over time.

Since you have time constraints and a set figure in mind this approach might not suit, but if you adapted a high risk staking plan your chances would dramatically improve (although far from certain).

e.g
    land 14 500e bets @2.0
    land 7 500 bets @3.0 etc. etc.

If I were you I would attempt to land 3.0 bets (2/1) for 500e each. With the right selections you might be able to get a hit rate of 50%. With the right selections, no horses and a bit of luck etc..

Intuitively the big win seems like the best way to go but in reality even the best bets loose and it's over and out, better off spread the risk over a period of time and improve you chances of hitting a streak..

e.g
    land 14 500e bets @2.0
    land 7 500 bets @3.0 etc. etc.

You sound like a gambling man so I'm sure you'll appreciate the above is not exactly easy to achieve. Not easy at all.

• Advertisement

ConorSTF wrote: »
    You sound like a gambling man so I'm sure you'll appreciate the above is not exactly easy to achieve. Not easy at all.

Dabbled, don't have the patience. It's a hard way to make an easy living as they say, it takes quite a lot of effort and discipline to make modest returns. Especially at the small stakes I was working with.

Yeah I would agree it's a huge ask but if backed into a corner and had no choice it would be worth a shot..
    gpf101 wrote: »
    You probably don't... if you did you wouldn't be posting here. If you have a punt that has an 80% chance of coming in at odds of 5/2 you have a 50% or so advantage.

I'm only a student so a 5/2 bet is hardly going to make me a whole lot at my stakes, even if it was 100% I still would only have a relatively small punt because that's all I got .. Hard times etc

Just spotted this one last week and after some research it looks quite good,PM me later in the week after I'm on it and you can mull it over yourself, would be good to have a second opinion.

Best of Luck OP and don't even think about the drugs, scumbags you would have to deal with it would not be worth the risk..!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Fair enough. If you think you've a bet that has an 80% chance of winning and you can back it at 5/2 that's still a very decent betting opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Have a look at the betting in running sh1t odds but its a lot less risky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Put €10 on 34 numbers on a roulette table each spin and hope that the zero or the other number you left out doesnt come up.

€350 return each time.

If out of all the numbers, the ones that you didnt do actually comes up, you're an unlucky fffffff.

Rinse and repeat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

Are you any good at fapping? Get thee to sperm donation clinic double quick and get rich while playing with cocky mccock-cock

• Advertisement

Put €10 on 34 numbers on a roulette table each spin and hope that the zero or the other number you left out doesnt come up.

€350 return each time.

If out of all the numbers, the ones that you didnt do actually comes up, you're an unlucky fffffff.

Rinse and repeat.

He would be better off going down the martingale route in my opinion. I guess it's risky, but I've never been caught out with it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

Purchase firearm, purchase motorcycle. and sports-bag.
    or..
    Purchase abseiling equipment, purchase glass cutter. and drill.

and sports bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Join Fianna Fail - They'll sort you out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

€350 return each time.

Rinse and repeat.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Spend 1k to hire a hitman to kill the person who you owe 7k to, spend the rest on booze and hookers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

All on jedward for the eurovision. Mooney said they are flying in training

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

What you need is to do a tenfold accumulator with no odds being higher than 1/5. €1k will net you just over 6 grand. Do that for 2 weeks and you'll even have yourself some profit (minus my consultancy fees of course)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

Read all the posts and have to say,out of all the options the roulette actually sounds resonable,34 10er bets,but with a few of the side bets included(is replace some nubers with the 6/1 bets,8/1 etc) if ye keep a level head ye could do it. Failing that drugs is the way to go(weed if ye can get some good stuff) but sounds like ye owe out for that (or similar) already. Its those or renting your hole but charge €40-50(don't sell yourself short) Or a gun and a vest an' hope for de best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

€2000 on qpr to be relegated returns €6000, then put the €6000 on bayern munich to lift the champions league which returns €8400

easy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Find one large company 200 people,average pay is 500e/person offer a raffle with a prize of 500e,
    tickets at 20e/head........guarenteed every week one in house winner......your swimming in loot,actually worked for me cleared 4k a week and they won my wages;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

buy 2k worth of fake 50s or the less risky 20s pawn them of on fast food outlets across the nation all you need is two cars and a tray of red bull:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

1) Call Joe Duffy.

2) Tell him some sob story about how you're in deep with loan sharks and they're gonna kill your mother.

3) Brendan O'Carroll will call and offer you €6k.

It's happened before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

Fulham (10/11) and Spurs (5/6) both to win tomorrow. Would work out at exactly 7k for 2k if it happens.

:mad:never trust spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i have an idea, op, it's so damn crazy it might just work. first though, i need you to get us a baby hippo, two grams of ch3coo−, a gravestone, cheek cells from a recently deceased famous person and a first edition copy of a beatles single. then, meet me at the place. i've sent you details via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

i have an idea, op, it's so damn crazy it might just work. first though, i need you to get us a baby hippo, two grams of ch3coo−, a gravestone, cheek cells from a recently deceased famous person and a first edition copy of a beatles single. then, meet me at the place. i've sent you details via pm.

also this is not a joke for anyone who thinks it is, i really do think this might just work :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

moonshadow wrote: »
    Find one large company 200 people,average pay is 500e/person offer a raffle with a prize of 500e,
    tickets at 20e/head........guarenteed every week one in house winner......your swimming in loot,actually worked for me cleared 4k a week and they won my wages;)

Fcukin genius,probably illegal but A1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Has anyone suggested pumpkins yet?

They're gonna peak in June this year for sure

Not on yet so I'l refrain from posting it on public forum. PM me Friday evening is you want and I'l let you know. OP too.

You still have that 5/2 shot for tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

ConorSTF wrote: »
    Step 1) ?2,000 on Tottenham to beat Aston Villa @1.83 = ?3,666.67. Step 2) ?3,666.67 on Everton to beat Wolves @1.72 = ?6,333.34. Step 3) ?6333.34 on Man United to beat Swansea @1.20 = ?7,600.01. There is your ?7,000 by tomorrow evening, and ?600 commission for myself.
    paddy ya hoor, go back to the bookies, you have enough money.

Advertisement