Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Match Day Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Torres off the bar.

Maxi assist for the Henderson goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Downing off the bar.

Essien yellow to go with his og

Penalty Pool. Carroll fouled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

You think the lads would have turned up on Saturday when it was actually worth a ****! FFS:mad:

• Advertisement

Downing missses the pen (post)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

KevIRL wrote: »
    Downing missses the pen (post)

P45 in the post for that lad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

F*ck it anyway, Chelsea getting hammered means mata is probally bound to come on at some stage ... Really need him to sit this one out due to a rival !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

F*ck it anyway, Chelsea getting hammered means mata is probally bound to come on at some stage ... Really need him to sit this one out due to a rival !

It'd be madness to bring him on. Just take the loss. If he gets injured from a stray tackle by Shelvey or the hacker Carragher then Chelsea haven't a hope in the CL final.

Ramiers goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Sweet dagger got the goal, puts me right back in the frame for this months prize. Pity he hasnt kep the clean sheet

Shelvey goal, no assist.

Sweet dagger got the goal, puts me right back in the frame for this months prize. Pity he hasnt kep the clean sheet

Agger yellow

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Jesus Downing really is horrendously bad.

Wasn't he something like £20m?

Somebody really was playing silly beggers with the decimal point in Liverpool last year with purchase of Downing and Carroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Anyone thinking about having Suarez for the final game needs to keep an eye on the news. Very possibly will be getting another ban for taking a swing at someone.

carlcon wrote: »
    Anyone thinking about having Suarez for the final game needs to keep an eye on the news. Very possibly will be getting another ban for taking a swing at someone.

I didnt think there was all that much in it tbh, only saw it the once though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

So when I massively need Terry to perform he returns me minus figures. Season looks like its been well and truly f**ked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

No assist has been added for rvp's second goal. Anyone know why? I know Rosy mightn't get it but considering some of the assists that have been given this season it is strange.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

No assist has been added for rvp's second goal. Anyone know why? I know Rosy mightn't get it but considering some of the assists that have been given this season it is strange.

from the scout page on the ff website

Finally, there was no assist awarded for Robin Van Persie’s second goal against Norwich City. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s initial pass was diverted into the Dutchman’s path by a touch from a Norwich defender outside the area and, as the rules clarify:

“If an opposing player touches the ball outside the penalty area altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is given, except if this intervention directly results in an own goal”

mossym wrote: »
    from the scout page on the ff website

Finally, there was no assist awarded for Robin Van Persie’s second goal against Norwich City. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s initial pass was diverted into the Dutchman’s path by a touch from a Norwich defender outside the area and, as the rules clarify:

“If an opposing player touches the ball outside the penalty area altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is given, except if this intervention directly results in an own goal”

Thanks. This thing about inside or outside the box is ludricous. Ox was about 2 yards away from rvp when passing +, mata was about 15 yards outside box last week but got assist. It's a cop-out. Petrov's assist is farcical.

• Advertisement

Thanks. This thing about inside or outside the box is ludricous. Ox was about 2 yards away from rvp when passing +, mata was about 15 yards outside box last week but got assist. It's a cop-out.

Try Petrov's 'assist' last week when he had nothing to do with it. He crossed it in, defender tries to clear it but kicks it off a second defender and it goes in.

By their rules 15 people could touch the ball after the player an dhe still gets an 'assist' once its all done in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 del fuego

Bonus points are up for last night's game. Shouldn't affect many people.

Liverpool 4 - 1 Chelsea
    Bonus
    Agger
    Shelvey (2)
    Henderson (3)

roryc wrote: »
    Try Petrov's 'assist' last week when he had nothing to do with it. He crossed it in, defender tries to clear it but kicks it off a second defender and it goes in.

By their rules 15 people could touch the ball after the player an dhe still gets an 'assist' once its all done in the box.

I know i had just edited my previous post to say same thing after having looked at the FF Scout page and the reasoning behind Petrov's assist. Why cant common sense be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

So when I massively need Terry to perform he returns me minus figures. Season looks like its been well and truly f**ked.

Did Terry get -1 or what? I wasn't bothered checking the site last night.

I'm making out he would of got:

Played 60 minutes - 2
    Conceded 4 - minus 2
    Yellow card - minus one.

So am I correct in thinking he got -1?

Yep! That's his points for last night. One more reason for people to hate him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

del fuego wrote: »
    Yep! That's his points for last night. One more reason for people to hate him.

I brought him in for the double and the final game vs Blackburn. I had the Liverpool game written off as a 1-2 poing haul. -1. B@stard. He owes me a goal.

Am thinking of doubling up on Chelsea defenders (Ivan and Terry) if Evans is ruled out for Sunday. Neither will be playing in CL final and Ivan is a threat from set pieces.

FutureGuy wrote: »

Am thinking of doubling up on Chelsea defenders (Ivan and Terry) if Evans is ruled out for Sunday. Neither will be playing in CL final and Ivan is a threat from set pieces.

I had originally thought of doing this but after last night... Im confident Blackburn will score now. Clichy or Koscielny are much better prospects.

I had originally thought of doing this but after last night... Im confident Blackburn will score now. Clichy or Koscielny are much better prospects.

I'd agree with this. Chelsea and clean sheets just don't go together this season. They've a chance of one against a relegated Blackburn, but I'd be more optimistic of Spurs getting one at home to Fulham.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement