Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Game over at City.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Time for Krul to get sent off and an Aguero peno I think

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pen at spurs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Peno for Spurs

Ade scores it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Ade scores it

Leaving Bogdan on the bench could absolutely kill me, looks like he's set to score more than the rest of my defence put together.

I was 70+ points ahead in the Buskers league two weeks ago, looks like I'll be behind going into the last week, absolute shambles...

Any assist for the peno lads

roryc wrote: »
    Leaving Bogdan on the bench could absolutely kill me, looks like he's set to score more than the rest of my defence put together.

I was 70+ points ahead in the Buskers league two weeks ago, looks like I'll be behind going into the last week, absolute shambles...

kinnane leading that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

manual_man wrote: »
    Any assist for the peno lads

Sandro

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    kinnane leading that now?

Geoff Pryor will go ahead of me unless Everton/Bolton concede. I had the league won by a mile, the last two weeks have absolutely destroyed me.

All three behind me have Rooney too, if he scores I could easily drop to 4th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I've deleted all the non FF talk, anyone else talking about anything non FF related like that will be banned, and don't tempt me, I'm in a foul mood today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Captaining Jelavic is looking like it is going to cost me this week! WTF!

Really need Rooney to have a quiet game later now! Hopefully the moral around the camp will be crap and it will reflect in there performance!

1 nil to Swansea - Siggy with the goal assisted by Caulker, CS for Vorm :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I've deleted all the non FF talk, anyone else talking about anything non FF related like that will be banned, and don't tempt me, I'm in a foul mood today

FYP

Please don't ban me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, Cleverley.

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Allen, Sigurdsson, Gower, Dyer, Graham, Sinclair. Subs: Tremmel, Tate, Britton, Routledge, Monk, McEachran, Moore

ffs I get in Nani and doesn't even start :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Come on Everton, get the finger out, would have expected at least one goal by now, had thought this would be a 3 - 1 win for Everton..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Petrov assist for boltons 2nd goal :D Jones O.G

Chris Brunt, you are my hero. Just cost my opponent 5 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I can't fudging believe Wolves are pulling off a clean sheet. They've had 3 all season. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

"Lots of things can save a side from relegation, luck included. And Bolton have just got a huge slice of luck that could ulitimately save them from the drop. Ivan Klasnic releases Martin Petrov down the left and his cut-back appears to have been wasted until Baggies defender Liam Ridgewell's attempted clearance behind strikes his team-mate Billy Jones and fires past Ben Foster. Nobody in the Bolton camp cares how it went in, though.They are going nuts."

How is this Petrov's assist? Ridgewell clears and smashes it in off Jones? Thought you only got an OG if you were the last player to touch it, not second last?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Stoke CS gone :( Cisse for QPR

Late QPR goal, could be massive... as it stands Blackburn are relegated.

roryc wrote: »
    "Lots of things can save a side from relegation, luck included. And Bolton have just got a huge slice of luck that could ulitimately save them from the drop. Ivan Klasnic releases Martin Petrov down the left and his cut-back appears to have been wasted until Baggies defender Liam Ridgewell's attempted clearance behind strikes his team-mate Billy Jones and fires past Ben Foster. Nobody in the Bolton camp cares how it went in, though.They are going nuts."

How is this Petrov's assist? Ridgewell clears and smashes it in off Jones? Thought you only got an OG if you were the last player to touch it, not second last?

last player on the scoring team. assist is only taken away if opposing team player gets touch OUTSIDE the box. which I imagine didn't happen, or it would have been one HELL of an own goal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Only an Evra goal and CS will save me now......

That Stoke CS being wiped had ended my Boards reign. Everything has gone wrong this week. Having been top for so many weeks, I'm gonna lose it with a week to go. :(

Although my only close opponent in the €5000 prize pool (3k for winner, 1k for 2nd) is also having a stinker this week, so I'll be a good 30 points ahead with a week to go. I can start looking at holiday brochures this week instead. :p

Oh Bolton, you only have yourselves to blame now if you get relegated.

my transfers this week:

Ade out Jelly (c) in
    Jags out Sagna in
    Maxi out Na-neh in

fml :rolleyes:

otherwise a great week!

and rvp VC, to rub it in

My entire season in the Buskers League probably rests on Rooney not scoring today. Not too confident if I'm honest.

• Advertisement

I'll tell you what... A Vorm peno save from Rooney would be magic. With City wrapping up the title today, I can happily wish for these things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement