Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Joe's getting angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

It was only a matter of time before one of the OLs brought up 'human rights'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

"let me explain something very briefly to you"

"it all began in nineteen dickety seven...fritz was on the verge of ......."

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

pc7 wrote: »
    I got bored and lost interest, who is this guy and what is the point?

INLA guys robbed a bank in Tuam in 1980, shot dead two un-armed Gardai in a subsequent car chase.

Pringle got off on a technicality after serving 10 years.
    Hes now a human rights activitists.

Were are the human rights for Garda John Francis Morley and Garda Henry Byrne?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Ah hell the weather is too good for this rubbish :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"The only way to get to see a psychiatrist is to go to the normal doctor"

So? You go to the doctor and you tell them whats wrong like a normal person. I dont have a shrink on my beck and call, I dont see why a man convicted of armed robbery should have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

All of a sudden trimming my mother's garden hedges in this heat is looking very attractive. Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I really dont give a sh1t about these prisoners.. Who pays for the psychiatric help for the victims?? not the state anyway..

RadioRetro wrote: »
    All of a sudden trimming my mother's garden hedges in this heat is looking very attractive. Bye.

Is that a euphemism for something? Has she gotten too old and can't reach down there any more?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Tags about suppositories up the bum below? did I miss a good show one of the days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

em...what about the 40 year old son??

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'm out .

Im struggling to find sympathy for these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

That was painfull to listen to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

syklops wrote: »
    Is that a euphemism for something? Has she gotten too old and can't reach down there any more?

MY EYES!!!! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Christopher is in Love with Paddy

(paddy the crossdresser)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭baldbear

Scumbag killer laughed through the court sittings i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

christ i was hoping he would go to something different.....thats it im switching off cant take any more of this drivel

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

ok I'm out, roll on movies and booze, have a good one boardsies don't forget the sunscreen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Think_then_talk

David Brozovsky was jailed for life for the rape and murder of mother-of-two Sharon Coughlan in 2007

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 F1sarsfield

He laughed right through the court sittings, left two children without the mother, the murder was absolutely brutal, scum and there rights. We are way too soft with this type of person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,505 ✭✭✭baldbear

I think this guy commited rape in czech too, and got into ireland.

Gone..

0005ebab-314.jpg

David Brozovsky

Brozovsky dragged Ms Coughlan in off the street as she returned home from shopping. The jury was told that he strangled her until she became unconscious, raped her, and then killed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

why don't you just stick a dagger in her heart Joe, and be done with it...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I really think it's about time that all the left wing, civil rights muppets in this country were held responsible for the state of the country, and the lack of justice that is available to good, decent people.

Personally I would bring back hanging ... and I'm not joking in that.. There are bad people that a) do not deserve to live and b) should never be allowed back in to civil society.. It is directly because of the civil rights legislation in this country that these people are given the opportunity to reoffend.

Dont expect Justice in a Courtroom.

Strength to that murder victims sister and her family.

pc7 wrote: »
    Tags about suppositories up the bum below? did I miss a good show one of the days?

Demonstrates how plesant Funny Friday is.

lave de windas open Joe

lave da windas open

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I presume that you contacted the guards or social services before contacting Joe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement