Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power Customer Service - Shocking!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

:D
    Formation wrote: »
    not an hour just looked at this page, you gave away an abundance of information with your ranting.

Anyway I think your telling porky pies about your income, you're broke I would bet but then if I win I can't collect.

Sounds like you play NL10 against teenagers and drunks to double your weekly e188 income.

Fairly certain my assumptions are a helluva lot closer than yours.

So now you have to ask yourself, why are you on an internet forum lying about your few hundred euro being something more respectable?

Beans and toast are just a couple bad beats away and inevitable.

When you bust your bank after your few beers some night let me know for sh1ts and giggles.

have a good day at the "office".

:D:D:D:D

hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

you have already implied you are on the dole/minimum wage in a previous post.

you doubled your wages this week and are going to spend it all tonight and when you have "lots" of spare cash you play bj for a fiver.

not exactly rolling in it, are ya.

Obviously you can't read too well as hefferboi was the person who said he was on minimum wage.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Obviously you can't read too well as hefferboi was the person who said he was on minimum wage.:rolleyes:

Oh don't rub it in Ronan Leonard, her hangover will be bad enough! :D:D:D

dchris wrote: »
    Oh don't rub it in Ronan Leonard, her hangover will be bad enough! :D:D:D
    Oh it's a she lol. I could say a lot more now but I will hold my tongue.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

true, that is why I said implied. Obviously you don't read when you want a piece but right now im poking the toerag.

• Advertisement

Oh it's a she lol. I could say a lot more now but I will hold my tongue.;)
    used to slagging off women? Classy boy. You just 'implied' you are a young twit. You see how that works now?

used to slagging off women? Classy boy. You just 'implied' you are a young twit. You see how that works now?
    I never implied I was a young twit. Here you go again implying about people on here. I never slag of women but with you I could make an exception but why waste the effort when you will come back implying something else.

I never implied I was a young twit. Here you go again implying about people on here. I never slag of women but with you I could make an exception but why waste the effort when you will come back implying something else.
    never? you are telling porkie pies also. do you know the toerag?

never? you are telling porkie pies also. do you know the toerag?
    Never I ain't telling porkies and as for the op I don't know them.

Advertisement