Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I trust him, i just dont trust her....

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭secretambition

What she really means is that she doesn't trust either of them. It takes two. She may think her boyfriend wouldn't go chasing the other girl, but would go along with it if the other girl tried it on with him. That is essentially not trusting him and it actually seems quite insulting to men imo to say that the most you can expect of them is that they won't go actively chasing other girls but they couldn't be expected to refuse if another girl chased them. They're far too weak for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Too many sluts in the world.

You're right. Sluts should be made wear something so they stand out and can be easily approached avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭omck80

I agree with this, having said this famous line once before. There was someone who's motives I didn't trust. I trusted my boyfriend. I was fairly sure he wouldn't cheat on me with her or anyone else.... but she gave me an uneasy feeling.

Some women do seem to fight for the intentions of a man who is taken - and they aren't trustworthy.

Totally agree. A "friend" made a pass at my partner he said no and told me. When I asked her she also said no it never happened. So I left it at that believing him of course. 3 long years pass with it never to be mentioned again until she said to me I did try it on with him but he said no I'm so sorry I only remember :rolleyes:
    So I honestly can say I trust him It's her I don't trust. Not that she's an issue anymore. But glad I trusted my partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

smash wrote: »
    Lets just see what TLL has to say about this... :pac:

Too many sluts in the world.
    not enough really .
    Naybe if everyone ditched the outdated concepts of monogamy and not wanting to be called a slut etc.. then a lot more people could be sexually open and not forced to turn down offers or repress urges simply because theyre going to be called a slut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

cruiser178 wrote: »
    No such thing as a slut, just ladys who know how to enjoy themselves ;)

Oh I know how to enjoy myself too

But I don't do it with a man who is in a relationship

• Advertisement

not enough really .
    Naybe if everyone ditched the outdated concepts of monogamy and not wanting to be called a slut etc.. then a lot more people could be sexually open and not forced to turn down offers or repress urges simply because theyre going to be called a slut

Maybe I like being monogamous? Maybe I don't want to share my partner with anyone else and I don't want to be with other men while I'm with my partner??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Oh I know how to enjoy myself too

But I don't do it with a man who is in a relationship

Jeez Jenny i was taking the piss, anyway Jeremy Kyle is on itv2 :pac:

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Jeez Jenny i was taking the piss, anyway Jeremy Kyle is on itv2 :pac:

Where from my post did you get that I was being hostile?
    I knew you were taking the piss :rolleyes:

maybe I should just use smilies in every post so that people don't take me so seriously :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

not enough really .

Maybe I like being monogamous? Maybe I don't want to share my partner with anyone else and I don't want to be with other men while I'm with my partner??

And thats your right , but condoning others for doing it or using 'slut' as a negative word and saying that there are too many of them is not on. If your partner says yes to somebody else its his problem , not the other girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

This may shock some people ... I really hope none of my neighbours are reading this because I am the gay version of Bree Van de Kamp round here but ...
    I like having married men they're always much more fun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

While seamus has a point,it doesn't mean that every person that says that must mean the same thing.
    Though it does seem very possible that it's insecurity leading the woman to worry about her man having the opportunity to cheat.

Not all bitches be crazy though

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thought this was going to be about the McCanns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

I can't imagine anyone caring enough about being called a 'slut' that it actually impacts their actions.

'Oh man, I was GOING to shag that hot chick....but what would people say! Instead I just stayed home and prayed'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

hondasam wrote: »
    I don't agree with this. Not every man will have sex with someone just because it's offered to them.

True, however they will go home and fap themselves to within an inch of their life at the thoughts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

davet82 wrote: »
    Maybe the ladies on boards can explain this one to me...

Overhearing a conversation yesterday, two girls discussing one of their boyfriends. First girl is telling how her boyfriend had given a female neighbour a lift home, which she really didnt like. Then, (not the first girl i've heard) saying, 'its not that i dont trust him, its her i dont trust'. Now surely that is a contradiction in itself?

Can a bloke mess around and it not be his fault?

Couldn't agree more!! Well said

I will say this those girls discussing their BF may want to take a closure look at themselves & there own trust issues to be fair who wouldn't offer there neighbor a lift home they are after all going in the same direction!

davet82 wrote: »
    Maybe the ladies on boards can explain this one to me...

Overhearing a conversation yesterday, two girls discussing one of their boyfriends. First girl is telling how her boyfriend had given a female neighbour a lift home, which she really didnt like. Then, (not the first girl i've heard) saying, 'its not that i dont trust him, its her i dont trust'. Now surely that is a contradiction in itself?

Can a bloke mess around and it not be his fault?

I don't get how this is aimed at women?

My boyfriend has said that to me, and I thought it was a crazy thing to say - "I trust you, I just don't trust him". It's not a gender-related saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I don't get how this is aimed at women?

My boyfriend has said that to me, and I thought it was a crazy thing to say - "I trust you, I just don't trust him". It's not a gender-related saying.

i've only ever heard women say it personally, thats all

Advertisement