Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 carbon monoxide alarms from Electric Ireland to mark one year supplying gas!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

put a small sticker on your smoke alarm and write down the date of the last time you checked the battery. anytime you look at the alarm you will be reminded to give it a little check, simples :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Avoid sticking wet fingers into power sockets during an electrical storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

A smoke detector in the hall is not enough, it needs one near every possible source of a fire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Its vital to get a yearly boiler service

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Check your smoke alarm once a month!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

Don't be an ass and buy a pack of 20 smoke alarms from Eurosaver. Invest wisely in a reliable alarm and not one that detonates whenever you go to sleep for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Who won?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

They spent the marketing research budget on new light bulbs for the canteen. Ireland really is up the shutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Never give a dog a chance. Ruff.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

If the casing on a plug becomes loose or falls off, for the love of God replace it immediately, i once went to plug something in behind the sofa, slid my arm in not knowing the back had come off the plug and touched a live wire. THE PAIN that shot up my arm was unreal.

yeah, i didn't think it could happen to me either :eek: :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks to all who participated - the competition has now come to a close, we will announce the winners later this afternoon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi everyone,

The winners have been selected at random (as per our competition T&C) and they are:

Xivilai, aidan.connolly, cathy48, rockstar086, iceman777, Dermot2468, Ghall, Heroditas, Auvers, EarthlyPangaea

Congratulations folks! :)

I'm sending a PM to you all for your details.

Watch this space for more competitions coming up very soon... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement