Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Championship Discussion

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭croker1

Does anyone have any good links to watch the snooker online? I am stuck in my flat with no BBC or Eurosport! Driving me crazy that im missing the snooker :(
    Tried BBC iplayer but that doesn't work in ireland

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

croker1 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any good links to watch the snooker online? I am stuck in my flat with no BBC or Eurosport! Driving me crazy that im missing the snooker :(
    Tried BBC iplayer but that doesn't work in ireland

Not sure what we are allowed post these days but it is still available in an old thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70945959&postcount=169 - I'm linking to the post that mentions the method I have used successfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

I'll second that alright.The man is like a walking encyclopedia of snooker.

agreed mate, i love listening to clive. the best commentator and refreshingly unbiased as well. he did commentate on the WC qualifiers on line and the Premier League games as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

We all miss Clive, no one cud call a game like him, as for Ken, well i love Ken, met and played poker with hm a few times but he is dreadful as a pundit imo, repeats everything Davis or Parrott said and then the usual cliches after that.
    Hes slightly better as a commentator but seeing him there instead of Clive is criminal!

Advertisement