Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match day thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Evans, Rooney and Evra here! 28 point.... get the f*ck in :D Only I didn't captain Rooney :rolleyes: Ah well. I now have 32 points.

........ with 26 on the bench to come in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

8-10 wrote: »
    51 with Sagna and RVP (C) to go. Delighted seeing as I made drunken subs on Friday night costing me 4pts. Should get a bonus point or two also

Forgot I also have Chamberlain! Hoping the above posted BP's are wrong and Rooney gets 3 and Turner gets one for Sunderland, he's been picking them up very regularly for clean sheets this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

54 points with RvP (c) and Walcott to play. Stephen Ireland did his job as my transfer for the week and got a healthy 2 by not getting booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

62 with captain RVP to play and bp's for Siggy/Rooney surely. Great week with only 9 players

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

54 with RVP (c), TV and Walcott still to play

Standard enough really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

56 with VP to play. Why oh why did I captain Nick. First time in a good few weeks I've taken it from Rooney. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

67 with 3 Arsenal players left,Rooney was poor today but still got his goals.Thanks also goes to 'Beckenbauer' Evans,great assist for the last goal today and 9 points to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Gotta love the guy in 11th who's left 18 points on his bench... will do a monster jump up to 2nd or 3rd after the Arsenal game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

roryc wrote: »
    Gotta love the guy in 11th who's left 18 points on his bench... will do a monster jump up to 2nd or 3rd after the Arsenal game :)

great week to do it, saw a guy on fiso saying he deliberately left a few lads on the bench for a bit of momentum come Tuesday morning :D

He's on a cracking score at the moment. If Siggy and Rooney get 3 BP's and Aguero gets 2, he's on 90.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,353 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm currently the 2,828th highest scorer this week with 2 arsenal players left to play.

Shaping up to be my best week of the season. Even better considering I hadn't had a chance to do much with my team the past 4 weeks cause I was away on holidays.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Shaping up to be my best week of the season. Even better considering I hadn't had a chance to do much with my team the past 4 weeks cause I was away on holidays.

As if that's an excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Was feeling a bit sketchy about captaining rooney over RVP but seems to have worked out. Even if Van Persie gets a hatrick tomorrow there won't be many regrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

61 with bps for rooney(c) and siggy, vermaelaen, walcott and rvp to play.

estimate 90 points when its all done?

wont be braging about my season but at least I kept the interest going for the full season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Clean sheet tomorrow for the Gunners would be great. I'm on 62, with Vermaelen and RVP (c) to play. Bonus points coming for Siggy and Rooney, and maybe McClean.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

keano_afc wrote: »
    Clean sheet tomorrow for the Gunners would be great. I'm on 62, with Vermaelen and RVP (c) to play. Bonus points coming for Siggy and Rooney, and maybe McClean.

no way with the enigmatic Moses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

55 points with Walcott and Captain RVP to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 del fuego

Bonus Points for those interested. None for Evans. 1 for McLean.

Norwich 1 - 6 Man City
    Bonus
    Lescott
    Tevez (3)
    Aguero (2)

Sunderland 0 - 0 Wolves
    Bonus
    Mignolet
    McClean

Bonus
    Hennessey
    Ward
    Forde (2)
    Fletcher (3)

Swansea 3 - 0 Blackburn
    Bonus
    Dyer (3)
    Allen
    Sigurdsson (3)
    Graham

West Brom 1 - 0 QPR
    Bonus
    McAuley
    Ridgewell (2)
    Dorrans (3)

Man Utd 4 - 0 Aston Villa
    Bonus
    Evra (2)
    Rooney (3)
    Welbeck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

75 after bonus with Szczesny and Theo to play, gaining some serious ground in money league again this week, just praying for a no show from RVP tonight, surely he's due a rest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭stephen_k

Bloody hell... 95 points this week with RVP and Ox still to play... my best score so far by a country mile... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Special Agent Oso

67 after bonus' with RVP (c) to play. Really need him to rip Wigan a new muck hole tonight just to help close the gap with people ahead of me and to help me pull away from people below me. Squeeky bum time indeed....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

I have to say I'm surprised so many captained RVP after Wigan kept out United. Would happily settle for a 0-0 or 1-0 to Wigan!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

1BP for Mignolet, result.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

77 with RVP and Sagna to play, though hoping for a quiet game from RVP for obvious reasons. Delighted with the score considering I avoided making any subs this week so I can stack up for the double gameweek.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

manual_man wrote: »
    I have to say I'm surprised so many captained RVP after Wigan kept out United. Would happily settle for a 0-0 or 1-0 to Wigan!

United played shíte and I dont see Wigan performing against 2 top 4 sides back to back

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Dempsey wrote: »
    United played shíte and I dont see Wigan performing against 2 top 4 sides back to back
    They were very unlucky against Chelsea the week before

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Wigan are in the position of really having to fight for every point now, so it is not beyond the realms of portability that they will make life hard for Arsenal (or any one they are playing in the last few games)

This happens every year at the end of the season. The teams who can still stay up battle for everything and play much better then they have all season and then the ones who are going down suddenly have no fear or nothing to play for and start passing it about and getting results you would not expect.

I think the last few weeks of a season are some of the trickiest......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Just in the door after a massive weekend to find ive clocked 60 points with RVP, Arteta and possibly Gibbs still to play!

Happy days:)

Pity i gave Sess the armband though....

63 after BP's, Mignolet's was a nice addition. Surprising considering Richards is the only player to score lower than 6 points. Walcott and captain RVP need to perform tonight. I'll take 3-1 Arsenal, RVP hat-trick all assisted by RVP with Vermaelen sent off in the 59th minute for headbutting the ref...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Vermaelen is going to get a hattrick of headers from corners!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement