Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert '11/'12 Off-Topic 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kitty9

Togepi wrote: »
    @kitty9 are you Reznov? :pac:

god no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

kitty9 wrote: »
    god no

:cool:

Well you're definitely *@#^y9 anyway. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

OMG WHAT U MEAN?!?!? :mad:

You love a good ass post
    mmmmmmmmmmm get in me :P

Eathrin wrote: »
    You love a good ass post

hahahaha :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

oh i love a good burdizzo right in me ;)
    :eek:

• Advertisement

u bell ends checking through my previous posts.

FREAKS

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

ONE month..:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

FREAKS

Who says that ?

Yes, we're freaks, and you're the one telling us all about your bowel functions... :L

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

FREAKS
    Calm yo tits gurl

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Yes, we're freaks, and you're the one telling us all about your bowel functions... :L

Am I the only one who wanted to know? :o

:pac:

No ;)

me-gusta.jpg

Me guuuuustaaa!

What are ye planning on doing in college lads ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

paddyzk wrote: »
    What are ye planning on doing in college lads ?
    BCL Civil Law & Economics! Yourself?

BCL Civil Law & Economics! Yourself?

Finish the JC then I'll decide :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Beware

Did four hours of study today. Feeling quite proud of that!

I'm so unsure on what to put down on my C.A.O..
    I'm undecided whether I want to study nursing or to get into secondary school teaching..
    Any tips on how to decide :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Beware

Raeone wrote: »
    I'm so unsure on what to put down on my C.A.O..
    I'm undecided whether I want to study nursing or to get into secondary school teaching..
    Any tips on how to decide :P

Flip a coin? :p

I couldn't decide either until a couple of weeks ago. In the end I just had to think about where I would like to see myself in a couple of years, and what course would help me achieve what I want. Also, talking to people in those careers can be useful.

Beware wrote: »
    Flip a coin? :p

I couldn't decide either until a couple of weeks ago. In the end I just had to think about where I would like to see myself in a couple of years, and what course would help me achieve what I want. Also, talking to people in those careers can be useful.

Let fate decide :P
    Alright, thanks :)
    Its so hard to choose!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

During the week we were told to do a speech you would give at the grad mass for English. Just got an e-mail from said teacher saying mine is the best and i now have to read it out in front of everyone at the grad mass. Oh god :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

In terms of paper 1 essays guys, how personal is personal? I'm worried about including stuff about being gay etc in case it comes off as a sob story/examiner is homophobic. It just ends up being relevant in a lot of the essays I write.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Chuchoter wrote: »
    In terms of paper 1 essays guys, how personal is personal? I'm worried about including stuff about being gay etc in case it comes off as a sob story/examiner is homophobic. It just ends up being relevant in a lot of the essays I write.

I hate this. I don't like bringing in really personal opinions on religion/drugs just in case I get some easily offended examiner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I know! And I have so many interesting anecdotes I want to write about! I can never talk about the unions or the church either.
    A robot should mark our exams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Do I want to be a maths teacher? Oh god what do I want to do with my life :L

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I've just realised I'm good at thinking of plans to do but actually doing them is another thing...I should really try and stick to my plans.

finality wrote: »
    Do I want to be a maths teacher? Oh god what do I want to do with my life :L

Life is a long time to plan for:(

Are people picking the job first, then a degree that will get them the job, or is everyone just doing a degree they'd enjoy and deciding on the job after? Which is better? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Are people picking the job first, then a degree that will get them the job, or is everyone just doing a degree they'd enjoy and deciding on the job after? Which is better? :confused:

A bit of both really it's something I like but I want to make sure that it offers many employment opportunities after. I'm not sure what specific job I'd like only the area I'm interested in I'm hoping I'll find that out during the degree. I don't want to do a full IT or full business course thats why I've been trying to find degrees which blend them both.
    I'm always wondering if I'll pick the wrong degree or the wrong job and find I hate it or making mistakes.

• Advertisement

All I know is the subject area I want to do which is Mathsy-physicsy stuff.
    Don't know which university.
    Don't know which course.
    Certainly don't know which job.

Depends on the person. If you know what job you want to do, do the degree that suits it. I don't know what I want to do so I'm trying to pick a course which would leave my options as open as possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement