Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tour de france 2012 MOD WARNING POST 99

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

mel.b wrote: »
    The chef on Cadel Evans's Tour de France team BMC averted a disaster when he put out a fire that threatened to destroy a truck containing bikes and equipment worth about $1 million:eek:

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cycling/chef-stops-evanss-tour-going-up-in-smoke-20120711-21uu7.html#ixzz20IPjy8gK

Maybe Nico is better off with the AG2R hotel food after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

As the title says - its on UTV / ITV today. Not sure if they do it every year though but it'll be better then watching on the player for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Its been on IT4 throughout the tour but the commentators Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen aren't the best tho. I much prefer Sean Kelly and David Harmon.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Yesterdays TT was also live on ITV1,
    Dubba wrote: »
    Its been on IT4 throughout the tour but the commentators Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen aren't the best tho. I much prefer Sean Kelly and David Harmon.

Each to there own I guess, I actually prefer ITV's commentary :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Dubba wrote: »

I think its just a UPC thing but even with ITV 4 I have had to watch through the player, not sure why but they can't show a lot of live sport on UPC.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I think its just a UPC thing but even with ITV 4 I have had to watch through the player, not sure why but they can't show a lot of live sport on UPC.

Was nothing to do with UPC, all ITV's cycling was shown on ITV4, Im guessing it was only moved to mainstream ITV because of Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome been english

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Gipo3

On ITV 1yesterday and today

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,322 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged...

... and just a gentle reminder - please use today's stage thread for any discussion of the stage, classifications/jersey winners etc at least until midnight

Thanks

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Beasty wrote: »
    Threads merged...

... and just a gentle reminder - please use today's stage thread for any discussion of the stage, classifications/jersey winners etc at least until midnight

Thanks

Beasty

Where is the stage thread?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

irish-stew wrote: »
    Where is the stage thread?

:confused:

bumped it just for you (it had dropped off the first page)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

If you were watching the TDF on ITV, you might have seen bit of this as the programme sponsor...

Advertisement