Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Totally (an adult content short story)

Options
  • 04-04-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Just a bit of fun - nothing too serious, would love your thoughts on it though. Thanks for reading.

TOTALLY.
    I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, supping on a warm can of some cheap piss I’d found in the kitchen. It didn’t feel like my house. I didn’t know half of the people here. I was tempted to walk out the door and get a taxi to my ma’s, stay there for the night. It’s not like anyone would have noticed. I checked my pocket for cash. I was just fishing something out when she came over; all biker boots and black hair.

“Hey”.
    “Hey Alicia. You enjoying yourself?” I stood up, brushed my hair back and scratched my head.
    Alicia shrugged and went to take the can from my hand. I let her have it. She took a swig, licked her lips and handed it back to me. Her red lipstick now coated the can. I looked at it, not sure if I should wipe it off or leave it. I decided to leave it. I took a sip then smiled at Alicia. She held her fringe back from her face and stared at me. Her eyes were heavy with black eyeliner and thick mascara. She closed them slowly then opened them again. I looked behind me, and then looked back at Alicia.

“So?” She tilted her head. She was wearing a black shirt and was toying with the buttons.
    “Eh, what’s the craic?”
    “Dunno”. She smiled at me.
    “Uh, is your boyfriend still here?” I asked.

My hands were beginning to shake so I stuffed them into my trouser pockets.

“He’s outside, smoking a spliff.”
    “D’ye wanna go out and have a toke?”
    “No”. She answered, shaking her head; still staring at me.
    “Do you wanna get a drink? I’ll get you one from the fridge, they’re cold and-“
    “I don’t want a drink.” She interrupted me. “I want something else.”
    “What? What else? Do you want?” I gulped. I was feeling a bit hot. I went to zip my top down.
    “Not yet”, she giggled, putting her hand on my chest.
    I could feel my d!ck getting hard. I looked down. Fu*k. Then she looked down.
    She leaned into me; “naughty boy,” she whispered.
    Fu*k. I shifted slightly, using the hand in my pocket to get control of the thing.
    “What’s the story, losers?”
    Simon Harmon, one of my housemates grabbed me by the shoulder.

I quickly let go of my d!ck.

“We were just talking.” I glared at Simon. Now fu*ck off.
    “Just talking, yeah?”
    “Well, we were about to do something else, weren’t we Patrick?” Alicia winked at me.
    “Uh, yeah, we were.” I stared at Simon again but the idiot didn’t move.
    “Tell me more”. Simon leaned against the wall, taking a big gulp out of his can.

Alicia looked at Simon, then at me. She took a deep breath then exhaled, her breasts rose and fell, and she squeezed them together, lifting her head back just slightly. We watched her, not sure what she was going to do next. Simon shook his head and raised one eyebrow.

“Ouch!” he exclaimed.
    “You like?” She teased, putting her finger into her mouth and biting down on it.
    “Fu*k yeah.” Said Simon, glancing at me and grinning.
    I nodded, hands still shoved in pockets, dick rock hard against my leg.
    She pushed me out of the way and began walking up the stairs. Simon followed her. She stopped at the turn in the stairs, looked down and gestured at me to join them. I grabbed the banister and ran up the stairs. I stepped ahead of them, straight to my room, opening the door.

“Is this your room?” She asked
    “Yeah, it’s bigger than the others”.
    “I’ll bet it is”.

Simon was behind Alicia now, making faces and holding his crotch.
    We made our way to the bed and sat down. Alicia sat between the two of us.

“So, I think we should play a game,” Alicia said standing up. She waited for us to agree. We agreed.
    “How about… Truth or Dare?”
    We nodded together.
    “I go first,” she said, “Simon. Truth or dare?”
    “Eh, truth,” Simon said, looking at me and shrugging.
    “Would you f uc k me?” She asked.
    “Fu*king right I would.” He replied.
    “Ok, your go.” Alicia sat back down on the bed, looking at Simon.
    Simon stared at me, I shrugged. “Right, ok. Em, would you fuc*k me?” he laughed.
    “I’d totally fu*k the two of you.” Alicia answered.

That was it; I pushed her back on the bed, put my hand up her skirt and started kissing her. She kissed me back and stuck her hand into my trousers. She took my dick in her hand and began rubbing it up and down. Then she stopped and turned to kiss Simon. He kissed her hard and grabbed her t!ts. I tugged at her knickers, eventually pulling them half way down her legs. She stood up and pulled off her boots, nearly tripping over herself. She yanked her knickers down and threw them on my desk. I got up off the bed and kissed her again. Simon shuffled over on his knees and stuck his head up her skirt. She fell against the desk, holding onto it for support. I unbuttoned her top, her breasts spilled out of her bra; I took one in my mouth and sucked hard. She pulled her shirt off and undid her bra.

I looked down at Simon, he looked up at me, grinning stupidly. An image of our dicks rubbing off each other popped into my head and wouldn’t leave. I couldn’t. Not with him here. I let go of Alicia’s breast and backed away. Simon glanced back at me. I shook my head and plonked down on the bed. He went back to work, burying his face between her legs.

I watched as Alicia’s face contorted uncontrollably. She started to touch herself, stroking her breasts with one hand, the fingers on her other tousling her long, silky, black hair. Then she opened her eyes and looked right at me. She was close to climaxing. She watched me, her eyes wide with ecstasy and began to scream, “Ah, ah, ah, oh FU*K!” Simon stood up undid his trousers and rammed his d!ck into her pu$$y. I watched on as he lifted her onto the desk, my d!ck was still hard and I began to ****. He kissed her mouth, then her tits. She screamed even more. I pulled hard on my d!ck. Simon began to shout, “Oh fu*k, fu*k, fu*k, Yeaaaah!” One last thrust and they screamed together. I came on the carpet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Some technical points: biker boots with a skirt? What sort of skirt? Normally I don't care about descriptions of clothes but in this case, we need to know.

Suppping is a verb I would associate with tea or soup rather than beer.

Closed her eyes slowly and opened them again?

Can you really grab your dick from your pants pocket? Not jeans, I take it?

Would he not start kissing her before he put his hand up her skirt?

She's on her back on the bed, how does she turn and kiss Simon? Is he on the bed as well?

Simon has his head under her skirt, how can he grin at Patrick?

Hair is not an erogenous zone. Trust me on this, she's not getting off on stroking her hair.

Surely eyes narrow in ecstasy rather than widen?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

Some technical points: biker boots with a skirt? What sort of skirt? Normally I don't care about descriptions of clothes but in this case, we need to know.

The description I gave was all black hair and biker boots. That's what he notices so that's what I wrote.

Suppping is a verb I would associate with tea or soup rather than beer.

You've never supped on a beer? I have.

Closed her eyes slowly and opened them again?

Yeah - don't really like that line myself. Don't know why I left it in, thanks for that.

Can you really grab your dick from your pants pocket? Not jeans, I take it?

My husband can.

Would he not start kissing her before he put his hand up her skirt?

Not on this occasion. He's not exactly an old romantic and was very excited at that point.

She's on her back on the bed, how does she turn and kiss Simon? Is he on the bed as well?

Yes, they all sat on the bed - I did write that.

Simon has his head under her skirt, how can he grin at Patrick?

I said he looked up and grinned at him.

Hair is not an erogenous zone. Trust me on this, she's not getting off on stroking her hair.

I never said she was. She is climaxing because Simon is giving oral sex.

Surely eyes narrow in ecstasy rather than widen?

I don't really think they do. Maybe for you it's different?

Well.

Erm.

I liked it.

*cough*

Well.

Erm.

I liked it.

*cough*

As in cough, you didn't like it? It's ok, tell me why.

Well, I liked it for what it was, which is essentially just erotica.

• Advertisement

Well, I liked it for what it was, which is essentially just erotica.

Well, like I said it was a bit of fun. I thought it was fun anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Well, it's definitely written by a man, that's for sure.

Well, it's definitely written by a man, that's for sure.

Is that a joke? I'm a woman.

The skirt thing. If she's wearing a skirt, that means her legs are on show, which a man will notice. The question is, is it a short skirt or a longer one?

If Simon's head is under her skirt, it's covering it, so he can't look up.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

EileenG wrote: »
    The skirt thing. If she's wearing a skirt, that means her legs are on show, which a man will notice.

Not if she's unbuttoning her top, he won't. But it's got to be a tartan skirt, about two inches above the knee. It's pleated, and rides up quickly when nudged by a head of brown curls.

• Advertisement

The skirt thing. If she's wearing a skirt, that means her legs are on show, which a man will notice. The question is, is it a short skirt or a longer one?

If Simon's head is under her skirt, it's covering it, so he can't look up.

Yeah, in my head the skirt was short, I just didn't think I needed to write that, don't know why really. I guess I just had this picture of a rocker kinda girl; short skirt, shirt, biker boots, and I presumed everyone else would too. Again, can't explain why... I'll def have a look thanks.

Not if she's unbuttoning her top, he won't. But it's got to be a tartan skirt, about two inches above the knee. It's pleated, and rides up quickly when nudged by a head of brown curls.

Funny you say cos that is exactly the type of skirt (short tartan) I had in my image of her.

I hoped it was short, but I'd have prefered some sort of hint about the skirt than the shirt. It would be enough to say how much of her legs were on show. Bare legs or torn tights?

I <3 you, EileenG.

I hoped it was short, but I'd have prefered some sort of hint about the skirt than the shirt. It would be enough to say how much of her legs were on show. Bare legs or torn tights?

No tights but black knee socks.

Just on the sup thing - you never say that you sup on a can of something? But you sup your soup? I never heard of supping soup.

Anyone else any opinion on the word sup?

Honestly, I personally believe "sup" is misused there. Sipping would just be much better.

Ok so sup is out. Does no one say sup? I say sup - I must be alone. :p

I say sup for tea. "Would ya take a sup of tae?" Actually, I don't say that, people say it to me, but you get the idea. I've never said it for beer. I'd say sip or slug for beer.

'Sup' works fine for beer but 'slug' or 'swig' is much more manly.

• Advertisement

'Sup' works fine for beer but 'slug' or 'swig' is much more manly.

Yes but this lad is not what I would call manly. And at the point when he was supping/sipping on a beer he was feeling despondent and ready to leave the party. To me you slug or swig from a beer when you are feeling confident or at least trying to feign confidence.

hcass wrote: »
    Yes but this lad is not what I would call manly. And at the point when he was supping/sipping on a beer he was feeling despondent and ready to leave the party.

Then he'd be skulling the can and stomping on it in impotent rage surely?

Then he'd be skulling the can and stomping on it in impotent rage surely?

I don't know if you're messing now or wha? :D

But no, he is not like that - I didn't describe him like that. He is bored, feeling low - he's not full of rage or aggression. He's skulking about the place, supping on a beer - but hey, it doesn't really matter all that much eh?

I don't know if you're messing now or wha? :D

But no, he is not like that - I didn't describe him like that. He is bored, feeling low - he's not full of rage or aggression. He's skulking about the place, supping on a beer - but hey, it doesn't really matter all that much eh?

It doesn't matter a damn but it's worth discussing all the same. It's at least interesting to see how different people visualise what's not written and how different actions and expressions click with them.

It doesn't matter a damn but it's worth discussing all the same. It's at least interesting to see how different people visualise what's not written and how different actions and expressions click with them.

Yeah, you're right, it is interesting. Sorry if I pi$$ed you off there, I can't tell the tone of some posts (obviously) so it's difficult to respond sometimes without
    irritating people. Or maybe I think about these things too much.

Yeah, you're right, it is interesting. Sorry if I pi$$ed you off there, I can't tell the tone of some posts (obviously) so it's difficult to respond sometimes without
    irritating people. Or maybe I think about these things too much.

You have to read my posts in a Clark Gable voice, not an Eric Cartman voice.

You have to read my posts in a Clark Gable voice, not an Eric Cartman voice.

Nice tip. Read mine in a Marge Simpson style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

Is that a joke? I'm a woman.

I assumed man too. Aged between 18-24. Interesting...

I'm a 30 year old female. The story was an idea from a friend of mine. It's based on true events. This happened to him and a friend - the girl said she'd "totally f*ck the both of them" but it went no further. He told me to take it to it's absurd conclusion. Really it's more about the awkward guy who metaphorically speaking always comes on the carpet than a piece of erotica.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Kinski

I hope you didn't take offence! It's just that young lads who write are excessively fond of the "mad night at a house party" genre.

You've got plenty of good feedback already, but I'd mention that the reference to the girl's bf seems redundant. If he plays no role in the story, why mention him?

Also, if you want to push things to a really "absurd conclusion," I'd suggest having the girl take the two lads upstairs to "totally f*ck the both of them," only for her to be left as the third wheel while the boys discover each other!

Advertisement