Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Oh! Lads I forgot to mention.. I did a bit of writing :)

Post it up here ? :P

Ah lads looking through the first few pages of this <3 its so funny :P

It is.. we were all so clueless and awkward.. Bestos fer lyfe 2k6+6 <3 XD

Remember that time when I left for like 2 days, and ye thought I was dead or something :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Leia look at page 8 :')

Leia look at page 8 :')

ah bless :') the beginnings of our slow migration from this thread to other websites.. XD XD

• Advertisement

that from last years exam paper!! :D I did that one for my exam :') Mine was just as depressing :L

Really good though :') Unfortunately I can identify with a few parts of the story </3 :L /lonerlife

Remember that time when I left for like 2 days, and ye thought I was dead or something :P

ah god those were the days... group chat on fb ain't the same </3

Indiego wrote: »
    that from last years exam paper!! :D I did that one for my exam :') Mine was just as depressing :L

Really good though :') Unfortunately I can identify with a few parts of the story </3 :L /lonerlife
    Ya it was :) And it blossomed.. :D Aww.. You'll always have us.. :')

It isn't like.. :( I reckon I'm a pose as a 5th Year next year and follow ye to the LC OTT.. :cool: I don't want to make new friends.. :L

Ya it was :) And it blossomed.. :D Aww.. You'll always have us.. :')

...yay... XD

• Advertisement

It isn't like.. :( I reckon I'm a pose as a 5th Year next year and follow ye to the LC OTT.. :cool: I don't want to make new friends.. :L

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4uf6sL1o21qbyibeo2_400.jpg

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4uf6sL1o21qbyibeo2_400.jpg
    foreveralone.png

Anybody ever read the Fifty Shades series?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭OwlYouNeed

Anybody ever read the Fifty Shades series?

By E.L. James? No. I heard they were originally a Twilight fanfiction, but I'm not sure how much truth there is in that. :)

OwlYouNeed wrote: »
    By E.L. James? No. I heard they were originally a Twilight fanfiction, but I'm not sure how much truth there is in that. :)
    Oh crap.. I hope not.. :P I bought the first one today :) Hoping it'll be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Lads we're finished!!!

Havent posted on this since easter :)

Whats everyone doing for the summer?
    TY or fifth year?

Sentid wrote: »
    Lads we're finished!!!

Havent posted on this since easter :)

Whats everyone doing for the summer?
    TY or fifth year?
    Jaysus I forgot about you :P

Howd your exams go? :)

Im doing sweet **** all for the summer \o/ And Ive been on holidays for a month :L

5th year ftw.. even though i have no choice in it seeing as I just did ty XD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Are you doing transition year or 5th year next year and why ? If going to 5th year what subjects?

Im doing 5th year because in our school I feel ty is a waste of time. Lots of dossing and a year out of study. Also i prefer learning tbh. Whats ty like in your school? Next year im doing physics biology chemistry and applied maths. German also.

Jaysus I forgot about you :P

Howd your exams go? :)

Im doing sweet **** all for the summer \o/ And Ive been on holidays for a month :L

5th year ftw.. even though i have no choice in it seeing as I just did ty XD

Very happy with them, sure I'll see in September! History what I had studied and knew well came up sparingly but sure no pint in crying now

I'm off to Spain in a week teaching Spaniards English, YURT!! I NEED sun! Otherwise doing feck all, must start searching for good work experience. Where'd you go?

Very happy with them, sure I'll see in September! History what I had studied and knew well came up sparingly but sure no pint in crying now

I'm off to Spain in a week teaching Spaniards English, YURT!! I NEED sun! Otherwise doing feck all, must start searching for good work experience. Where'd you go?
    Hahah really? thats awesome :D Spanish people are lovely :') Im friends with looadss of spanish students :L

I did w/e in the natural history museum, Amgen (a pharmaceutical research place), the Science Gallery in TCD and in a primary school..

(Im aware the last one is **** compared to the rest XD)

• Advertisement

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Are you doing transition year or 5th year next year and why ? If going to 5th year what subjects?

Im doing 5th year because in our school I feel ty is a waste of time. Lots of dossing and a year out of study. Also i prefer learning tbh. Whats ty like in your school? Next year im doing physics biology chemistry and applied maths. German also.

TY, mostly because I was advised to and I know I'd do sweet feck all next year. It's better for boys too, we're immature and stuff etc etc :D

We do a musical (oh boy! :rolleyes: ) learn to drive, do first aid and go camping for a fortnight plus all the other things, not too bad! No trip abroad thought since the Icelandic Ash Cloud :(

Plus I want to start learning Japanese and Russian, it's a two year course but I could do with the extra year ;) Any takers to learn with me?

Hahah really? thats awesome :D Spanish people are lovely :') Im friends with looadss of spanish students :L

I did w/e in the natural history museum, Amgen (a pharmaceutical research place), the Science Gallery in TCD and in a primary school..

(Im aware the last one is **** compared to the rest XD)

That's actually class work experience. :D My uncle offered to let me stay with him if I want to get work experience in Dublin. Tbh there's nothing really in Limerick :p so I'd love to get a multinational company maybe involved with computers and languages.

Or that's what this "career quiz" thingy said I should do, I quite like the idea myself ;)

That's actually class work experience. :D My uncle offered to let me stay with him if I want to get work experience in Dublin. Tbh there's nothing really in Limerick :p so I'd love to get a multinational company maybe involved with computers and languages.

Or that's what this "career quiz" thingy said I should do, I quite like the idea myself ;)
    I was determined to not waste the opportunity tbh :L
    I live an hour and a half out of Dublin so I had to get the bus at an ungodly hour every morning XD

You could try googles headquarters or something? Worth a try at least :P

I was determined to not waste the opportunity tbh :L
    I live an hour and a half out of Dublin so I had to get the bus at an ungodly hour every morning XD

You could try googles headquarters or something? Worth a try at least :P

I'm hoping for Google or Microsoft :p
    I don't know if they take people on though, especially google, it being a very kinda secret place and all!!

Haha in the last 3 days I've watched all 3 series of Msifits (brilliant btw!) and slept in every morning til 11 (that's stellar for me!)

I LOVE the internet :D

I'm hoping for Google or Microsoft :p
    I don't know if they take people on though, especially google, it being a very kinda secret place and all!!

Haha in the last 3 days I've watched all 3 series of Msifits (brilliant btw!) and slept in every morning til 11 (that's stellar for me!)

I LOVE the internet :D
    Yeah.. they might though, never know :D :P

hehe thats the best way to spend summer tbh :D
    Ive stayed up till around 3am and slept till 1/2pm the past 3 weeks... >< /lazy

Yeah.. they might though, never know :D :P

hehe thats the best way to spend summer tbh :D
    Ive stayed up till around 3am and slept till 1/2pm the past 3 weeks... >< /lazy

Feck yeah! Any recommendations on TV shows or movies?
    I've watched series 1 of Heroes (not touching the rest!) , Community, Misfits, Arrwested Development, The WAlking Dead and whatever RTE show :D

Feck yeah! Any recommendations on TV shows or movies?
    I've watched series 1 of Heroes (not touching the rest!) , Community, Misfits, Arrwested Development, The WAlking Dead and whatever RTE show :D
    Ive been working my way through all the harry potter movies.. /nerd :L
    Dont really watch tv series :L

Ive been working my way through all the harry potter movies.. /nerd :L
    Dont really watch tv series :L
    Haha all the money's in TV!

I'd love to say I watch Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or some "proper" HBO stuff but it's a bit too boring for me :D

Despise most reality TV, except for my unhealthy obsession with Survivor ;) I'm on the 24th season :eek:

What movies you seen lately? Saw Prometheus, really liked it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Haha all the money's in TV!

I'd love to say I watch Mad Men or Boardwalk Empire or some "proper" HBO stuff but it's a bit too boring for me :D

Despise most reality TV, except for my unhealthy obsession with Survivor ;) I'm on the 24th season :eek:

What movies you seen lately? Saw Prometheus, really liked it!

i heard prometheus wasnt as good as the other aliens? Any one else watch the mentalist? im addicted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    i heard prometheus wasnt as good as the other aliens? Any one else watch the mentalist? im addicted :D

It wasn't as good but it was still class.

Advertisement