Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    I wonder if some of the posters from the JC OT '11 will come out of the woodwork again after TY.. :L :L

I hope not,I don't know them :(

Except the cheeky ones who jump on here every once in while :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

When Im in 4th Year... Ima come back and laugh at ye doing your LC.. Cause Im sound like that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

LORD OF THE RIIIIIINGS BIIIIITCH.
    Infinite love for this. I'll take Friday off so I can stay up Thursday and watch it though. I just can't watch movies in the day. Especially not like 3 and a half hour movies.
    Argh I love you lotr.

Infinite love for this. I'll take Friday off so I can stay up Thursday and watch it though. I just can't watch movies in the day. Especially not like 3 and a half hour movies.
    Argh I love you lotr.
    Erm.. Hello?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    How did Mark Zuckerberg help you with your English Mock?
    Wrote an essay under the title ''someone who inspires me'' ..picked Mark Zuckerberg and did pretty well in it.
    When Im in 4th Year... Ima come back and laugh at ye doing your LC.. Cause Im sound like that! :D

When you're doing your LC ..I'll be in my second year of college ..but I wont come back and laugh at you because I will have better things to do. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Argh I love you lotr.

A fellow LOTRs head,always good to meet :)

Wrote an essay under the title ''someone who inspires me'' ..picked Mark Zuckerberg and did pretty well in it.

When you're doing your LC ..I'll be in my second year of college ..but I wont come back and laugh at you because I will have better things to do. :rolleyes:
    Ahh :D Fair enough.. He's pretty inspiring :)

The Advantages of Being the Youngest... XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Argh I love you lotr.
    Hey mark.. :L
    Decided to grace us with your presence again? :L :L

Hey mark.. :L
    Decided to grace us with your presence again? :L :L

Hey, leave him alone ! :L

Slow Show wrote: »
    If you're talking about LC Accounting, not true at all, sorry. :p One question comes up every single year - Interpretation. The rest are a bit of a gamble, the questions rotate but it's becoming less predictable with every year that goes by so Interpretation is all you can really bank on!

You'll love Accounting though. :)

Now Junior Cert accounting, THAT was handy.
    I'm not really a huge fan of Accounting. I don't it difficult but it just doesn't appeal to me.. :/

• Advertisement

Are any of ye planning on doing Business without having done it before? We can form a support group XD XD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Was reading about the Illuminati, found these kind of.. amusing:
    5. They control the schools in order to make sure that young people learn to enjoy strange tuneless music and weird outlandish games, and that they dress oddly.
    20. And some of them are in touch with aliens from outer space. Some of them ARE aliens. Why would "advanced beings" want to meddle with the affairs of Earthlings? Good question.
    21. Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from . . . elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.

Whut.

Was reading about the Illuminati, found these kind of.. amusing:
    5. They control the schools in order to make sure that young people learn to enjoy strange tuneless music and weird outlandish games, and that they dress oddly.
    20. And some of them are in touch with aliens from outer space. Some of them ARE aliens. Why would "advanced beings" want to meddle with the affairs of Earthlings? Good question.
    21. Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from . . . elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.

Whut.

That's true anyway.

Are any of ye planning on doing Business without having done it before? We can form a support group XD XD
    Business is daycent! ;) Can't wait to do it in LC! XD I'll get the best teacher EVER!! :D I love her she's amazing... And I'd hate to toot my own horn.. But she love's me! :')

Business is daycent! ;) Can't wait to do it in LC! XD I'll get the best teacher EVER!! :D I love her she's amazing... And I'd hate to toot my own horn.. But she love's me! :')

You love tooting your own horn :rolleyes:

paddyzk wrote: »
    You love tooting your own horn :rolleyes:
    If ya got's it.. Flaunt it ;)

Anybody read American Psycho by Bret Easten Ellis... It's supposed to be very disturbing.. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Just made egg-fried rice for myself - so proud! :)

SChique00 wrote: »
    Just made egg-fried rice for myself - so proud! :)
    Nommy :')

Im being unhealthy/lazy and making chocolate brownies instead of doing my art project... :o

Nommy :')

Im being unhealthy/lazy and making chocolate brownies instead of doing my art project... :o
    Yummy! :D I want brownies now :/

• Advertisement

Yummy! :D I want brownies now :/
    Theyre double chocolate fudge brownies :') Nomm

Theyre double chocolate fudge brownies :') Nomm
    Hate you.. -.-

If ya got's it.. Flaunt it ;)

*takes out sheet of paper with list of accomplishments*

...Nothing there.

okay_meme_tf2_version_by_jaymewes-d2y3ud5.jpg

...Nothing there.

SAMES - whenever someone tells me they play an instrument or do drama or compete in a sport I feel utterly worthless, cos I don't do that shizz :pac:

Leia, ME WANT BROWNIES XD

SAMES - whenever someone tells me they play an instrument or do drama or compete in a sport I feel utterly worthless, cos I don't do that shizz :pac:

You do boxing? :L :L

Brownies for alllllllllllllllllllll *throws virtual brownies* :L

*drops virtual brownies*

Damn....

Yeooo, but not competitively (well, at least until I'm finished with the torture- I mean, dentist) :o

NOMNOMNOM *catches virtual brownie, stuffs face, and then remembers diet and feels guilty* :pac:

Yeooo, but not competitively (well, at least until I'm finished with the torture- I mean, dentist) :o

NOMNOMNOM *catches virtual brownie, stuffs face, and then remembers diet and feels guilty* :pac:
    hahah hows the teeth coming along anyway? :L

hahahahah XD

• Advertisement

...Nothing there.

Aww.. David.. :'( Get 11 As show what you gots XD.. :)

Advertisement