Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I'm doing all the past papers question by question.. on paper 2 question 4 atm.

Ew so many theorems :p
    The part C's sometimes can be confusing as well

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

That's pretty good for your first day! :)

I had;
    Breakfast : Bowl of cornflakes (with pint of water)
    Lunch : 2 chocolate pancakes (with two bottles of water)
    Dinner : Lasagne .. by itself (with a pint of water)

Snacks .. none so far, will probably have like a slice of toast or something later :P

It seems pretty low for the amount of excercise you do. Also if you don't mind me asking do you have a home a home gym or do you just have kind of an empty space for sit ups and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

It seems pretty low for the amount of excercise you do. Also if you don't mind me asking do you have a home a home gym or do you just have kind of an empty space for sit ups and stuff.

Yeah I usually intake more.. for example in school I usually have 1 or two pieces of fruit as well and for dinner I usually have something a bit bigger, dunno just wasn't feeling it today :P

..No I don't have a home gym :L ... I have a room though with all the weights and stuff. <- does the job :L

paddyzk wrote: »
    Ew so many theorems :p
    The part C's sometimes can be confusing as well

Yeah it's handy practice for the theorems though..

Part C's for p1 ain't bad, and for p2 q1,2,5,6 ain't too bad either but p2 q3 +q4 part c's are pretty tricky :/ .. All the ones with the triangles and find this length etc... which sounds easy but they usually catch me out :P ... Thank god for attempt marks! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Yeah I usually intake more.. for example in school I usually have 1 or two pieces of fruit as well and for dinner I usually have something a bit bigger, dunno just wasn't feeling it today :P

..No I don't have a home gym :L ... I have a room though with all the weights and stuff. <- does the job :L

I was thinking about starting sort of a mini one cause a guy i know was about to sell me a bench press and a couple of adjustable weights to me, instead he traded it for an Xbox w/o hard drive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Hello! :D Uggh! Doing my homework.. We've been doing a project in woodwork for the past few weeks and teacher sprang it on us today that we have to do a project report. :L Up to JC standards he said.. :P Sound for giving us three weeks! :P

I was thinking about starting sort of a mini one cause a guy i know was about to sell me a bench press and a couple of adjustable weights to me, instead he traded it for an Xbox w/o hard drive.

A mini home gym? ..not a bad idea, if you take into account the cost for weights etc compared to gym membership (over a lengthy period) ..it will balance out.. plus it's handy to have close by so you can do it whenever.

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Hello! :D Uggh! Doing my homework.. We've been doing a project in woodwork for the past few weeks and teacher sprang it on us today that we have to do a project report. :L Up to JC standards he said.. :P Sound for giving us three weeks! :P

Up to JC standard? ..... get ready to write pages about ''the importance of the piece being aesthetically pleasing'' and ''how I reduced my Carbon Footprint in the manufacture of the artifact'' and not to mention ''what I learned from the manufacture of the artifact'' :P :P ... <- I <3 woodwork, ah well at least I have 66.66666667% done already! :D

Up to JC standard? ..... get ready to write pages about ''the importance of the piece being aesthetically pleasing'' and ''how I reduced my Carbon Footprint in the manufacture of the artifact'' and not to mention ''what I learned from the manufacture of the artifact'' :P :P ... <- I <3 woodwork, ah well at least I have 66.66666667% done already! :D
    Tell me about it! :L There' no Carbon Dioxide for my project.. :P Ima just copy crap from my Woodwork book... Know of anywhere online with sample reports :)

Tell me about it! :L There' no Carbon Dioxide for my project.. :P Ima just copy crap from my Woodwork book... Know of anywhere online with sample reports :)

Nope sorry :L .. I didn't use a woodwork book or woodwork source at all for the portfolio, just say what you did, how you did it etc :pac:

• Advertisement

Nope sorry :L .. I didn't use a woodwork book or woodwork source at all for the portfolio, just say what you did, how you did it etc :pac:
    Ran at a piece of wood with a saw and glue.... :L

http://www.mercykilbeggan.ie/images/file/JC%20MTW%20PROJECT%20%20GUIDE.pdf Might help :)

Doing all these exam papers you can see some years were sooooooo easy compared to others..
    e.g;
    Maths -2009
    Science -2008
    Business -20077
    Irish -2011

... I hope we get some like that! :o

Ran at a piece of wood with a saw and glue.... :L

Yes but how did you do it :pac: :p

Doing all these exam papers you can see some years were sooooooo easy compared to others..
    e.g;
    Maths -2009
    Science -2008
    Business -20077
    Irish -2011

"give two ways we can care for our planet" (science 07)

What a joke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

e.g;
    Maths -2009
    Science -2008
    Business -20077
    Irish -2011

HA 2011 xD what a doss, hey :cool:

Nathan, Woodwork reports are so easy - like the lads said, just keep blagging on about the aesthetics of the piece, exaggerate every detail of the plan of manufacture, and any additions/changes you would make in hindsight.
    Oh, and the environment - potential for PAGES of bullsh!tting there ;)

"give two ways we can care for our planet" (science 07)

What a joke :pac:

haha I saw that :P Oh in TG in 2008 I think one of the short questions had 3 pictures (a fire extinguisher, a thrash can, a no smoking sign) ''What activity do these signs relate to'' ... for 12 marks :L

SChique00 wrote: »
    HA 2011 xD what a doss, hey :cool:

Nathan, Woodwork reports are so easy - like the lads said, just keep blagging on about the aesthetics of the piece, exaggerate every detail of the plan of manufacture, and any additions/changes you would make in hindsight.
    Oh, and the environment - potential for PAGES of bullsh!tting there ;)
    damn right .... woodwork teachers love that ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Hai guyes I iz back :)

Indiego wrote: »
    Hai guyes I iz back :)

yaaaaaaaaaay.. you missed nothing spectacular :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I noticed :P

Indiego wrote: »
    I noticed :P

haha very riveting conversation going here :L

Hey has anybody noticed this thread has like 42,000 views 0.o ....I feel like I'm being watched :o

Remember in the easter break? there was a new post every 2 seconds :P

Remember in the easter break? there was a new post every 2 seconds :P

I will blame this thread for my poor results :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Anyone have any ideas for simple chicken dishes? It's for Home Ec - we're doing a cooking challenge :P

Sports Day tomorrow - I'm taking the day off :D

Anyone have any ideas for simple chicken dishes? It's for Home Ec - we're doing a cooking challenge :P

Spicy Mexican tortillas? :D
    ....not too spicy though :L

Chicken Curry and Rice ;):D

Chicken Curry and Rice ;):D

yuck curry, yuck rice .... :L

• Advertisement

The lc one has like 9,000 posts, If this gets nine I'll be happy considering every thread on the JC forum has like 1000 views and like 2 comments..what's up with that??

..Anyway for all things not JC related 'nd shtuff.

If nobody is interested, I'll delete it...

Anyway ya's could start by introducing yourselves??

How wrong you were David,how wrong you were :pac:

Advertisement