Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I like naked men.

Well done for coming out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    It's not me you should be apologising to.

I didn't see any reason to apologise in the first place, so I wont do it twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

paddyzk wrote: »
    Well done for coming out
    Where did he say that? :L

Where did he say that? :L

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
    Oh.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Most people who work on their bodies so much are gay........... just sayin.. (the pierced ear, chinos and watching of 90210 don't leave you with much of an opposing argument either).

1.Did you not say that you go to the gym every night so by your own reasoning you're gay.
    2.It's not like I have have a giant diamond from my ear it's a disc earring and was done while drunk.
    3.I own a like 2 pairs chinos although rarely wear them, it's just another option to have in the wardrobe.
    4.90210 is the shizzle.

1.Did you not say that you go to the gym every night so by your own reasoning you're gay.
    2.It's not like I have have a giant diamond from my ear it's a disc earring and was done while drunk.
    3.I own a like 2 pairs chinos although rarely wear them, it's just another option to have in the wardrobe.
    4.90210 is the shizzle.

I work out at home.. I don't go to the gym.

Sound reasoning, I have nothing to say back as I don't particularly care either way but whatever puts your mind at ease. :)

Lads, ye both really need to stop now. Just move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I like chinos on guys.

Wear what you want, act how you want, like what you want.

No derogatory (I don't need an argument on whether or not it was, I'm not directing this at anyone, but I'll just say now for the record homophobia is not on) comments.

Stop being tools, it makes my job much easier.

Thanks. :)

Slow Show's dead right lads... Just move on. There's no need to be fighting! :L

• Advertisement

I fail to see anything to 'move on' from, I'm not homophobic, not a single comment of mine has given anybody the slightest right to call me homophobic either. I'm here to have some fun, if I'm going to be insulted, I'll insult back.

...and before you go all ''he says calling someone gay is an insult'' on me I already stated that the insult was not directed at him being homophobic but him insulting me when he is too afraid to admit something that will not change anyone's views towards him.

I'm off to bed, you all have a nice night now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭iliketwixbars

Chinos arent gay :-o :L

I fail to see anything to 'move on' from, I'm not homophobic, not a single comment of mine has given anybody the slightest right to call me homophobic either. I'm here to have some fun, if I'm going to be insulted, I'll insult back.

...and before you go all ''he says calling someone gay is an insult'' on me I already stated that the insult was not directed at him being homophobic but him insulting me when he is too afraid to admit something that will not change anyone's views towards him.

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong but are you insinuating that you know another user better than he knows himself?

Slow Show wrote: »
    Perhaps I'm reading this wrong but are you insinuating that you know another user better than he knows himself?

Of course he does.DUH

No, I think he knows himself.

It clearly will change peoples views towards him....?

Unless the 'people' are homophobic no it should not. It certainly wouldn't change mine.

You do realise you basically just said he's gay, but shouldn't be afraid?

Night! :)

Not really. If someone's gay, they're gay. That's it.

No, I think he knows himself.

Well you're not allowed to assume that. Not on this forum. I'm not even going to begin to go into how wrong and inappropriate your comments are.

I'd advise you all to change the topic. What is it with Saturday nights here...?

• Advertisement

Less study so more time to talk bull**** probably.. :L

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Right lads, yee were asked in a nice way to leave the conversation at that, but now im telling you anymore discussion or accusations of people and infractions are being handed out.
    I mean aside from anything else, its just plain rude.

No follow ups/excuses/reasonings to be posted here either. Clean slate please.

Unless the 'people' are homophobic no it should not. It certainly wouldn't change mine.

Im sorry but I still think it would....especially in a school environment. Sexuality is something that changes peoples views. I dont think that is being homophobic.

Well you're not allowed to assume that. Not on this forum. I'm not even going to begin to go into how wrong and inappropriate your comments are.

I'd advise you all to change the topic. What is it with Saturday nights here...?

It's when all the girls feck off somewhere.

It's when all the girls feck off somewhere.
    Truth... Leia has us all whipped :L

Truth... Leia has us all whipped :L

Speak for yourself, I am young, wild and free.

Speak for yourself, I am young, wild and free.
    Sure... :rolleyes: :L

Sure... :rolleyes: :L

I don't understand.

I don't understand.
    It was sarcasm.

• Advertisement

It was sarcasm.