Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

SChique00 wrote: »
    Dear God you are boring - since when did you wake up with the brain of a 40-year-old eco-friendly person? :p

My room is sky blue :D
    Im going painting my mine a really light blue with black brown trim... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Dear God you are boring - since when did you wake up with the brain of a 40-year-old eco-friendly person? :p

Mines that colour too but it needs to be re-painted and I want a change :P

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭leopard trek

What are ye all thinking of doing for work experience next year ? :) sorry leia ;):D

What are ye all thinking of doing for work experience next year ? :) sorry leia ;):D

I'm going straight to fifth year, so is patrick, sarahs already in ty, same with midlife crashes and nathan is in second year.

Ps Leia's not back t'ill monday, she's gone camping with scouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Go to Cork Airport

• Advertisement

I'm going straight to fifth year, so is patrick, sarahs already in ty, same with midlife crashes and nathan is in second year.

Ps Leia's not back t'ill monday, she's gone camping with scouts.
    Burst his bubble much? :L :P

its a hellova lot cheaper to go into 5th year :) We're going to spain for a month to go to school! Any1 doing all 3 sciences ? Im te only freak in my whole school (A)

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

In the the sixteen years of my life I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Famine engulfing millions. War, that strikes everything, physical and imagined. Tsunamis which wipe out hundreds of thousands at the shift of the crust. Children driving cars.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain, but they have changed me, and in time, will change you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Do you have rich/well connected parents? If not, start searching for good places NOW - if you leave it til even a month beforehand the only places that'll have ya will be primary schools and boring shops :L

See if your school is registered for the work experience lotto run by RTE every year, and ask them to right to HR nominating you as their entry for the lotto :)
    You could also try TV3, The Irish Times, The Royal College of Surgeons (although I do believe you have to do some sort of essay/exam to secure a place in there) - the really good places ;)

If I think of anywhere else I'll let ya go - sadly my family is not well connected or rich but I enjoyed both of my work placements - the problem is getting one for two weeks time D: help, anyone?

its a hellova lot cheaper to go into 5th year :) We're going to spain for a month to go to school! Any1 doing all 3 sciences ? Im te only freak in my whole school (A)
    Haha we've like six Spanish peoples in our school for a month now!! I plan to do all three in LC.. :) Science is my easy subject.. I <3 it!!

• Advertisement

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Burst his bubble much? :L :P

It was the truth.

Do you have rich/well connected parents? If not, start searching for good places NOW - if you leave it til even a month beforehand the only places that'll have ya will be primary schools and boring shops :L

See if your school is registered for the work experience lotto run by RTE every year, and ask them to right to HR nominating you as their entry for the lotto :)
    You could also try TV3, The Irish Times, The Royal College of Surgeons (although I do believe you have to do some sort of essay/exam to secure a place in there) - the really good places ;)

If I think of anywhere else I'll let ya go - sadly my family is not well connected or rich but I enjoyed both of my work placements - the problem is getting one for two weeks time D: help, anyone?
    I want to work in my local hospital in TY!! :D It going to be brilliant.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I want to work in my local hospital in TY!! :D It going to be brilliant.. :)

I went to a resaurant for one of my placements.

Cleaning dishes FTW

Thanks :) Im doing work with my two uncles, both in blackrock ones a solicitor and ones a doc... Im hoping to get into the transition year course from rcsi :) Im also hoping my uncle might be able to pull of few strings :D Another uncle is a doc in clare so that might be my third filing :D As you might have guessed i want to do medicine :P Try your local GP surgery, depends if your in the ciry or a culsie like me :)

Haha we've like six Spanish peoples in our school for a month now!! I plan to do all three in LC.. :) Science is my easy subject.. I <3 it!!
    Thank god ! No1 i know would even attempt to do them science is class :)

Thank god ! No1 i know would even attempt to do them science is class :)
    Era, we all love Science on here.... bar david ;) :L

Era, we all love Science on here.... bar david ;) :L

I like JC science. But that's just a taster of things. I also like physics but biology and chemistry are boring. Get your facts straight.

I like JC science. But that's just a taster of things. I also like physics but biology and chemistry are boring. Get your facts straight.
    Ah calm down.. :L Just made a joke... :L

Ah calm down.. :L Just made a joke... :L

I am calm?

take it easy lads, build a bridge and get over it.

• Advertisement

You make it sound like I was mad at Nathan, I wasn't remind me to kit out my messages with smiley faces next time

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TheZestyLemon

-ENGLISH --- Aiming for a B
    -IRISH --- Aiming for a B
    -MATHS --- Aiming for a B
    -FRENCH --- A
    -HISTORY --- A
    -GEOGRAPHY --- A/B
    -SCIENCE --- A
    -TECH GRAPHICS --- B
    -RELIGION --- Don't care, not studying for exam
    -CSPE --- Don't care, not studying for exam
    -BUSINESS --- B

My average mark is one below than the grade I'm aiming for. Doing like 2 hours of study a week. Did no study for pres/mocks, got Cs and Bs, and one D (maths, we hadn't finished course but I should've studied).

To be honest, I wish the Junior Cert was next week, just to get it done with. I'm fed up with teachers counting the days to junior cert.

Maths or English are probably the hardest subjects, in my opinion.

Im aiming for 5 A's... irish english science geography cspe and mabey business :) Al the rest B's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Avengers was claaaaaaaaas.

scarlett johansson is such a babe

Im aiming for 5 A's... irish english science geography cspe and mabey business :) Al the rest B's.
    gonna put my mock results in green and my desired JC results in red.
    english A A
    irish E (38%!) D
    maths D B
    science C B/A
    french B A/B
    geog B A
    wood C B
    tg B A
    business C B
    cspe didn't do mock A

paddyzk wrote: »

NO SPOILERS .. going to see it tomorrow! :D .. Ikr .. I would ;)

paddyzk wrote: »

Scarlett Johansson in leather = hottest thing EVER.

Scarlett Johansson in leather = hottest thing EVER.

Not ever....

Not ever....

Almost as good as when she was wearing nothing.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Not ever....

I'm afraid he's right David

Advertisement