Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    Patrick <3 David Forevs :P

You jelly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

You jelly?
    Totes jelly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

First, Lasers wasn't overrated it was straight up Sh*t (Not Lupe's doing) Second, he's up there with with Talib Kweli and Mos Def.

I just don't like him, and I know I won't even if he is as good as Talib and Mos Def, firstly because I don't care for Talib, and also because I pretty much hate everything Lupe puts out I find him annoying and I think his flow is crappy.
    Don't take offense to that either, it's just my taste, no digs at you, I just thought you were dumb saying OF were like Rock and Roll. But yeah never mind.
    While we're on the subject, I don't care for Biggie either, I know he was one of the greats, and his legacy is still here, but I never got into him so don't preach him either.

SChique00 wrote: »
    Less of the lip now.

Frig off ignoramous - wy u no ANSWER??? >.<
    Read my post there somewhere, also ignoramous is a stupid word hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Read my post there somewhere, also ignoramous is a stupid word hahaha

crazy-girlfriend-praying-mantis-meme-generator-no-i-m-not-mad-i-m-just-ignoring-you-for-no-reason-437421.jpg

#unlovedbyall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I just don't like him, and I know I won't even if he is as good as Talib and Mos Def, firstly because I don't care for Talib, and also because I pretty much hate everything Lupe puts out I find him annoying and I think his flow is crappy.
    Don't take offense to that either, it's just my taste, no digs at you, I just thought you were dumb saying OF were like Rock and Roll. But yeah never mind.
    While we're on the subject, I don't care for Biggie either, I know he was one of the greats, and his legacy is still here, but I never got into him so don't preach him either.

l was just saying that the OF concert resembles a Rock concert with the amount of crazy sh*t that happens.
    I don't care for Biggie either so yay we found common ground.

l was just saying that the OF concert resembles a Rock concert with the amount of crazy sh*t that happens.
    I don't care for Biggie either so yay we found common ground.

And what if I said... Relapse was better than Recovery, and Illmatic is overrated? :pac:
    I'm dead serious though, the majority of girls who say they love Eminem, love recovery, and I think it was generally corny. And as for illmatic people usually hate on me for saying that, but it never done much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

And what if I said... Relapse was better than Recovery, and Illmatic is overrated? :pac:
    I'm dead serious though, the majority of girls who say they love Eminem, love recovery, and I think it was generally corny. And as for illmatic people usually hate on me for saying that, but it never done much for me.

True

Mark you hijacked the thread.. :P

Eminem hasn't made a good album since "The Eminem Show" Illmatic is without question the greatest rap album of all time> If not what would you regard as the GOAT.

• Advertisement

Eminem hasn't made a good album since "The Eminem Show" Illmatic is without question the greatest rap album of all time> If not what would you regard as the GOAT.

Yeah this is where we disagree again, I honestly don't think that, and I have it on my iPod, I just don't think it's worth the hype..

Yeah this is where we disagree again, I honestly don't think that, and I have it on my iPod, I just don't think it's worth the hype..

The only albums that come close are "Aquemini" "36 Chambers" "The Low End Theory" and " The Score"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

So, Whats Everyone Up To? :)

Bazinga_N wrote: »

Nothing much, and yourself?

Same thing I do everynight..pinky :L .. Trying to take over the world :D .. Yourself? :)

Nothing much, and yourself?
    Same.. :L Im so bored its ridiculous.. :L

Same thing I do everynight..pinky :L .. Trying to take over the world :D .. Yourself? :)
    Heh Heh! XD How's that working out for ya? :L

Same.. :L Im so bored its ridiculous.. :L
    God lads.. ya's get bored easily ... :L
    Heh Heh! XD How's that working out for ya? :L

Pretty good, I've already taken over my room, the garden and the upstairs bathroom :)

Pretty good, I've already taken over my room, the garden and the upstairs bathroom :)
    Aww Jesus.. Next Hitler hear I'd say.. Ive my own room and bathroom.. :D but a garden is sooo on my Christmas list ;)

Aww Jesus.. Next Hitler hear I'd say.. Ive my own room and bathroom.. :D but a garden is sooo on my Christmas list ;)

I've had the house to myself lately, I shall conquer the estate next...:L

• Advertisement

Hitler wanted to kill all races that were not white with blonde hair and blue eyes as he thought they were a superior race and that they were desendants from gods and goddesses .. he didn't necessarily want to take over the world.. but to do the first part the best way to go about it was to take over the world.

You don't have a garden?

I'm the same! :L No, I couldn't possibly attempt to overrun my estate, its full of travellers :/ And they could all woop my ass! :P

Hitler wanted to kill all races that were not white with blonde hair and blue eyes as he thought they were a superior race and that they were desendants from gods and goddesses .. he didn't necessarily want to take over the world.. but to do the first part the best way to go about it was to take over the world.

You don't have a garden?
    I do :P But its strictly Dads :L

Usually happy to have the house and alcohol cabinet to myself, but tonight I had to search my fridge and cupboards for food . Ended off eating liver, courgettes and mung beans.:mad:

I do :P But its strictly Dads :L
    Haha :L
    Usually happy to have the house and alcohol cabinet to myself, but tonight I had to search my fridge and cupboards for food . Ended off eating liver, courgettes and mung beans.:mad:
    Haha you cheeky fecker :P ... Liver ......... yuck :L :P

Eh ick, I had the house to myself tonight so I cooked Chicken Curry And Rice. Twas lovely XD

Haha :L

Haha you cheeky fecker :P ... Liver ......... yuck :L :P
    It's not funny, I actually think he loves the garden more than me.. :L

It's not funny, I actually think he loves the garden more than me.. :L
    Haha does he do gardening in it or what ? :P

Haha does he do gardening in it or what ? :P
    I don't know really tbh.. Its not like flowers and stuff.. Its more plants and rocks and this tree and a few flowers and crap.. And a bench.. :L It's where he likes to spend his Sundays.. :P

• Advertisement

Once I took over the bathroom. The stink was there for weeks.

Advertisement